Chapter 1

Hajung Exid

Hani's POV

Summer vaction is just over. And there is nothing to look forward to school. Well except my idiotic friends and of course my cute jjung. There is something about her that makes me go crazy. Well i still don't have the nerve to go confess to her so i guess we remain being best friends tilk then. I like her a lot but i don't want to destroy our friendship. I lay in bed thinking about all this when i hear the door opening "Hyeona Hyojinah wake up" My mother almost screams. "Ne umma!" me and le unnie say in unison.

We reach the school on time and the first person my eyes search for is Junghwa. You havr no idea how much i missed her during this 3 whole months. The first person that greets me is Hyerinnie.

"Hyeona" Calling my name Hyerin runs to me. We hug each other while Solji comes snd breaks us both apart. "Yah you both act as if u haven't seen each other for years!" "I missed you too Amma!" I say in a sarcastic voice. "Ooo must be waiting for Junghwa i see" She teases me. "Solji-ah quit it!. Solji and Hyerin knows my long term crush of Junghwa. Thry more like pressured me to tell them.

Anyway leaving Solji chasing Hyerin out of the classroom I eagerly wait for Junghwa. 

_________________________________________________________________

I know it's a bit short but I will update it regularly if i can.

 

-AlChrist