1.0 First Encounter

Bonnie and Clyde

Creek Creek

 

Seohyun felt tense around her.

 

Plop

 

‘Oh God, I’m 150% sure that’s sound of something being plugged off,’ Seohyun thought. She tip-toeing, walked slowly to open her bedroom door, peeked to the living room. Her eyes popped out as she saw a group of man in black hoodie trespassing into her house, and the only person destined to be there was her; by herself. She tried to be as quiet as she can.

Should I pretend to sleep? Should I just come out and slap their face? Or should I justㅡ’ but then, someone closed her door even before she notice him. She was shocked but being coward she was, she ran to her bed as fast as she could and play dead instead.

Is there any worth-to-take things inside the room?” (NO NO NOTHING’S HERE PLS SAVE ME)

“I’ve checked and I found nothing,” (WAIT HE DIDN’T EVEN ENTER MY ROOM)

Then all the sounds vanished, changed into a pregnant silent. She waited for almost an hour to went outside of her room. “OH MY I LOST MY REFRIGATOR,” she was shocked “oh no, television, MacBook ㅡwait, is that all?”

No, that wasn’t all, pretty girl. You lost your mother’s vase collections, and that was way worse than losing those electronics.

“Okay, okay, let’s think. What should I say to Mom and Dad?” Seohyun panicked that she didn’t heard that her parents were in front of their house door. “WHAT HAPPENED HERE, SEOHYUN?!?!?” you’re surely screwed up, Seohyun.

 

 

“No, Yoona, It’s only a mere injury. No worries!” Seohyun rolled her eyes. Her leg was injured caused by small accident (well stepped on your own toes while you wore a high heels wasn’t a big accident, right?)

“Seo, you are too occupied by the thinking of your last relationship with that bastard. You don’t even eat well because of that!” Yoona said as she put on her make up. They were on Yoona’s room currently, Seohyun slept over at her apartment. “I have classes today, and, I want to end everything with Chanyeol. He wants to meet me at 15.00 so I should be ready by now,” Seohyun tried to stand up but ended up failing, her bruised toes rubbed against the floor “AH!”

“Seo, please. I’ve told you that isn’t just ‘a mere injury’ and I know you have no classes today, don’t make up any lies just to meet with that Chanyeol er,”

“mind your language, Yoon. He’s not a er or a bastard as you said!”

“he was cheating on you, lying, and even hiding 2 cellphones behind you! God, I’m so impressed at his totality to fool you,” Yoona continued “So, you are not leaving and will not leave. Take care of that injured toes of yours first.”

Seohyun palm faced, welcome back mother Yoona. “Ah, I forgot to tell you that I’ll be back home at 18.00 with my friends. Prepare yourself, they are mostly guy!” Yoona winked at her. What an amazingly-bad day, Seohyun thought.

She ended up doing nothing. She planned to leave at 13.30 but unconsciously slept right away, even before she could contact Chanyeol. She woke up later that day at 17.00, she took her phone casually and surprised by the notifications.

 

20 missed calls

Yoona (1)

Momma (2)

Chanyeol (17)

 

27 new messages

From : Yoona

BABE THEY’RE HOT YOU SURELY NEED TO PREPARE YOURSELF WELL

From : Momma

Where are you? Chanyeol is here

From : Chanyeol

Seo? I’ll head off now

I’ve arrived

Are you still preparing yourself?

Seo?

Seo?

Are you on your way here?

Seo?

Seo?

Pick up my call, please

Seo?

Are you okay?

Are you sick?

Should I go to your house?

Seo?

I’m in front of your house

Your mom said you weren’t home since yesterday

Seo?

Seo?

Seo?

You don’t have class today though

Are you on Yoona’s?

Seo?

Seo

Seo

Seo

Okay I’ll go there even if you aren’t answering

 

Seohyun bolted up to the bathroom as fast as she could even it hurted her toes. Chanyeol will be here so she needed to looks good, she didn’t want to looks pathetic to him. She washed her hair, rinse her body with Yoona’s fruity scented soap.

 

Ding Dong

 

She was drying her hair and body when someone rang the bell. That must be Chanyeol, Seohyun thought. She didn’t even mind to put on her clothes, she purposely put on her body towel lower and let some of her hair down; Seohyun wanted to looks good to Chanyeol. She confidently opened the door. Little did she know, it wasn’t Chanyeol, at all.

You have new message

From : Chanyeol

Seo, I had things to take care now. My boss called me so I couldn’t go to you. Call me soon, okay?

A man, standing awkwardly in front of her, eyes wandering else where trying not to look at her body. She hold her body towel tighter, embarrassed by her appearance. “Yoona told me to come at her house at 18.00,” that man stated awkwardly “ah, I’m Joohyuk by the way.”

“Ah, so you’re one of that group of mostly guy friends that she would bring home today. Come in,” Seohyun lead the way. “Just sit anywhere and take the drink yourself, this house is pretty free so you can do anything. I’ll put on some clothes so I’ll be back later,” she excused herself to Yoona’s room and wore Yoona’s jeans with casual tee.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT I THOUGHT HE WAS CHANYEOL, HE MUST BE THINKING I’M A SHOWING MY BODY JUST TO ANYONE, Seohyun thought.

She rushed to go outside, Joohyuk must be felt strange to be alone on someone’s house. “Hey,” Seohyun smiled “what are you doing all alone?”

“Waiting for you, maybe?”

“What a flirty,” they laughed together. There was a friendly atmosphere around them, it didn’t feel awkward anymore.

“By the way, is your house at Seocho-gu?” Seohyun lifted her eyebrow at the question, it felt creepy.

“…Are you a stalker?”

“No, I’m not but it feels like I’ve met you before,”

“uhm, so, yeah, my house is in Seocho-gu. Why?” Joohyuk smiled “so it was really you.”

“Me? What did I do?” Seohyun confused at the answer, it was their first met yet he said ‘it was really her’. 

 

Beep Beep

 

It was sound of Yoona’s passcode entered. They must be coming, Seohyun thought. There was 5 guys and 2 girlsㅡincluding Yoona so there was 3 girls if Seohyun included. They were chattering around, brought foods and drinks. It continued till the night, they played, ate, and drank that they passed out around 23.00.

Seohyun wasn’t an addict of drinks so she didn’t drink much, it was too boring for her because everyone was sleeping so she chose to step outside for a while, to a convenient store then walked around the area.

She walked straight to the lift, there was Joohyuk there with a pack of cigarettes on his hand. “Hey,” Joohyuk called “Seems like we are destined to meet everywhere." Seohyun was just politely smiling, didn’t know what to say.

They entered the lift, stepped out on the same floor. “Where are you going?” Joohyuk asked. “Convenient store,” said Seohyun. “let’s go together, I don’t know any direction though,” Joohyuk put on his hand on Seohyun’s shoulders. They head to the convenient store and choose some instant noodles to eat there.

“Do you want to try something fun?” Joohyuk asked. Seohyun, not knowing what he meant so she just nodded anyway. “Take anything you want now,” Seohyun followed him, she thought he wanted to pay. “Run as fast as you can on the count of 3. 1, 2, ㅡ”

“WAIT, isn’t it stealing?” Seohyun dumbfounded. He wants me to steal?!, Seohyun thought.

“You’re too loud, it’s already the count of 3 by the way,” Joohyuk pulled her and ran outside the convenient store; despite of the owner’s yelling.

There was only the owner chasing them and he was to old to be faster than them. Joohyuk pulled Seohyun ran to the edge of an quiet neighborhood. They was catching their breathe, inhaled oxygen as much as they can.

“YA! WHY WEREN’T YOU PAYING? ARE YOU SOME THIEVES OR WHAT?” Seohyun blurted out her feelings.

“I never say I’m not though,” Joohyuk smirked. Seohyun just laughed it off. It was her first time doing such things, it was fun.

“By the way, do you know why I know your house?”

"..."

“I’ve went there to stole things, your dad is a successful businessman, right?”

“…”

“We were being such a robin hood, stole things from the rich for the poor, is it okay?”

“Well,”

“Hmm?”

“GIVE ME BACK MY MOTHER’S VASE COLLECTION YOU THIEVES!!!!!1!!1!1!” Joohyuk laughed at the sudden reaction. This girl is interesting, he thought.

 

-

uhm hello! i'm namseo's trash lately so yeah here i am with new story of namseo

i must've many flaws so correct me if i am wrong, comments anything bcs i love reading comments!

and again, i'm focused on their love line so don't expect it to be action-crime like story!;)

hit me up on my twitter (@duckhyuck) // tumblr (@chanevelatte)