2.0 For Seconds he Calculated

Bonnie and Clyde

            It was a stressful day for Seohyun, an extremely-stressful-day. It was only 11.00 AM when a certain someone called her and begged her to wait for him. She said she won’t but she wasn’t that careless, she knew he wont leave until he met her. So, she stayed; despite the promise she had with her friends that she will come in 30 minutes ㅡand that she won’t meet him anymore.

            She practiced her lines again. “Screw you! Get lost! You’re disgusting! I love you ㅡno, I supposed to say I hate him, right?” she abruptly scratched her hair, she was ed up for sure.

            But then, when Chanyeol came with his worried looks and sweaty face, she couldn’t bear to say “I love you” and “baby I need you” instead of her supposedly said lines. Chanyeol smiled and it killed her, that was her weakness. He hold her hands and brought her to his hug, kissed every inch of her face. But suddenly she backed off, took her hands off of him and left with no words. He wasn’t supposed to kiss her, she shouldn’t have carried away by the feelings.

 

 

            “Are you sure you want to wait here?” Yoona asked her, she nodded; blankly. “Seo, answer me. Your classes are canceled today and you knew it since yesterday, why bother to come here like a confused kid?” she sighed “and you should’ve meet your friends instead, oh, my. They must be waiting for you.”

            “My classes are canceled?”

            “God, don’t you say you don’t know. You’re the one who bragged it all up this morning like a super-proud mom.”

            “AH, I REMEMBER! I should’ve slept all day, why did I come here,” Yoona told her to walk on the area or hang out with her friends as she left her to her class. But she wasn’t on her right mind so she stayed on her place, right where she left her.

            As her mind went blank, she thought of what should she do and is it the right choice for her. Suddenly, an arm embrace her shoulder, that arm owner sat beside her. “Miss me?” a familiar voice pulled her interest. She turned her head to see that person, ah, it’s that thief, she thought.

            “Why are you here?”

            “Am I not allowed to study ‘here’ like you?”

            “I mean why are you here,” she pointed at his seat “right beside me?”

            “Can’t I? Should I move?”

            “You should,” she said as she pushed Joohyuk out of the bench. He laughed, it’s fun to . “Do you know how long it’s been after our last meeting?” Seohyun didn’t answer, she only lifted her eyebrows. “We separated 2 days ago at 12.00, and now it’s 13.00 so ((2×(24×3600)+3600),” she scoffed “Count it yourself, smarty. I hate math for your info.”

            “and add (14×60), it’s past 14 minutes by the way,” Joohyuk smirked. Seohyun stand on her feet, tried to leave him but he was faster to grab her wrist. “What? I’m not interested in your math,” she was taken a back.

            “In conclusion, it’s been 177240 seconds and I couldn’t take you off of my head,”

            “What theㅡ”

            “Do you miss me too?” He’s a psycho for sure, she thought. “No.”

            “Then, don’t. It’s hard, just let me be the one who felt that burden,” he smirked, Seohyun pretended to vomit. “What the heck was that, that was disgusting,” she laughed; upon seeing her laugh, he laughed too. That noon, she ended up talking for hours with him; it also ended up that they liked the same coffee shop.

            They talked about everything. Even about Seohyun’s newest break up and Joohyuk’s latest girlfriend. Even about Joohyuk’s bad habits and Seohyun’s shameful past.

 

/Beep/

You have new message

 

From   : Jisoo

Where are you? You should be home by now, we will start in 3 hours.

 

            Seohyun peeked at his phone as she pretend to see the other way. “Ya, ya, don’t pretend like you didn’t see it. I will drag you into our act by the way,” Joohyuk said as he tidied up his clothes and stood up, grabbed her wrist. “WHAT?” he must’ve lost her mind, I don’t want this! “Wait, why should I?”

            “Just because,”

            “Because what?” (NO NO NO NO)

            “No reason,” he chuckled as he dragged her into his car. She had no energies left so she let her self being dragged by the person who she called as pls-bring-me-back-to-home-mister. She was brought into a big house (wow it’s bigger than mine, she thought), it was way too different from where she thought she would be dragged to.

            Joohyuk opened his door and walked into Seohyun’s door, opemed it for her. “You might be such an but you know manner, I’m proud,” Seohyun said, mocking him as she patted his shoulder. Joohyuk just laughed it off, he hold her hand and pulled her to follow him. There were many people in that house, some wearing tuxedo and ‘is that spying kit –by Seohyun’ things, there were people wearing comfortable tee and trouser like Joohyuk; they even called Joohyuk by name unlike those people on tuxedo.

            "New girlfriend, eh?” a man said as they entered a big room. He wore a pajamas –which is way too uncool to wear at the evening, slipper, and holding a ciggarette on his hand.

“well, not yet,” Seohyun taken aback at Joohyuk response but Joohyuk didn’t seem to mind. That man laughed loudly, “Then, introduce her to us!”

            “That’s what i’m trying to do here,” Joohyuk replied calmly “so, this is Seohyun. My soon-to-be girlfriend, she’s here to join us.”

            “WAIT,” she shocked at her own voice; it’s someone’s house so she tried to sound calm “i never say anything about joining you guys, he must be joking, right? Haha, oh, gosh, you’re so funny, hahahahah,” Seohyun faked her laugh –which sounded cringe-worthy and unbalanced with her sour expression.

            “i never said you ‘said it’, tho, and i wasn’t joking,”

            “??!?!?!?” (WHAT HAPPEN I NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT BEING CRIMINAL)

            Even before Seohyun could think abouth anything, her hand taken by that man. “Welcome to our family, my soon-to-be daughter in law. I’m his father, Nam Taehyun,” he chuckled “That was a long nickname though.”

            “Nice to know you, Mr. Nam Taehyun. But i–”

            “You should introduce her to the whole family, i’ll gather them for you,” Joohyuk’s father called his worker and told him to gather their family on their living room. Seohyun was dragged into the living room by Joohyuk’s father, Joohyuk followed her behind while he laughed at his father and Seohyun. "Oh, oh, you're so pretty! Kid, you're surely good on picking girl, eh?" Joohyuk's dad .

            As his family began to gather, Joohyuk’s father introduced her as his daughter-in-law. Joohyuk cousins teased them, asking ‘have you sleep toghether yet’ and stuffs.

            Joohyuk’s father also introduce his family to her. Basically, Taehyun is Joohyuk father. Joohyuk mother passed away when Jisoo born, so Jisoo is his one and only brother. There were also his cousins, Sungjae, Peniel, Jaewon. His father also explain what’s their occasion. Their family  is one of the wealthy family in South Korea. They own one of Korean Child Association, an orphanage and ran a big manufacturing company since 1970s, his father is their recent chairman. As a chairman of a big company, he knew many corruptions and injustice happened in the nations. He grew tired of it and planned to take their wealth for the poor.

            “So, that’s all. If you’re wondering what did your father do wrong, he knew about the list of corruptions that happened but he just stay quiet, oh, i hate him,” Joohyuk’s father continued “well, guys, you will start in 2 hours so get ready now!” he said as he clapped and patted Seohun’s shoulder. He left to his room.

            “May i ask you something?”

            “Sure.” Seohyun inhaled as she spoke, “Why should you be the one who steal things? Why not your workers? Look, i feel your workers are more than compatible to do that,”

            “Oh, oh, look at them looking at me as if i am your prey!” she continued, exaggerating. “That’s because i want it. It was for our workers to do but i and my cousins are interested, so, why not?”

            “May i ask you something, uhm, again?” Joohyuk lifted his eyebrow. “why are you dragging me into this?” Joohyuk smiled. “What if i say i don’t know?”

            “What?”

            “I don’t know, i just feel like it.”

            “Ya! You can’t do this. You can’t kill birds when you feel like it, right?” Joohyuk smiled “But i don’t kill birds.”

            “Then, what about college? What about home? I need to go home and college everyday, or my father will suspect me and even report me to the police as his lost daughter!”

“I, will be the one to make sure you go home and go to college safely,” he dragged her into his room, pulled her into his couch and caled one of his worker. He told him to brought a pair of clothes for her, with no curves or pattern just like what he would wear.

            “Wear it,”

            “Why should i?”

            “Do you want to wear it yourself or i should put it on for you?” he said as he caress her arms. “You ert!” she ran to his closet.

            She changed into a way too big trouser and black hoodie, tied her hair up. She looked around the room, Joohyuk wasn’t there. She went outside her room and met Jisoo who brought her into their car, Joohyuk already there too. She sit beside him as she glared at Joohyuk, signaling WHY-DID-YOU-LEFT-ME-LIKE-A-FOOL. But he laughed and mocking her, “Are you sure you’re wearing trouser? That looked more like a skirt to me, and, oh, where are your hands? I can’t see your finger,”

            “thanks to a certain someone, i get to wear this waaaaaay too big hoodie and ‘trouser’”

            “You’re welcome,” he winked. Little did they know, this little things brought them into chaos.

 

 

-

i know it become more and more uninteresting and no-fun bc actually i'm not a funny person so yeah.

and also, comments bellow! critics are fine for me!;)

hit me up on my twitter (@duckhyuck) // tumblr (@chanevelatte)