// reviews.

Think Like A Man ȯ The Lucky 7 of Label V ȯ APPLY OPEN

think like a man
plotline
character name → male persona

Author's Review.

The Resistant: 0
The Avenger: 1
The Enforcer: 1
The Leader: 0
The Excited: 2
The Lucky One: 0
The Weak Link: 0

#app status #face claim #love interest


 
the avenger
kim mirae → cho jihoon (cj)

Thank you for applying and being the first to apply. I guess this will be relatively easy to review since Mirae has the same basics as the other Mirae you submitted for my FIGHTING! applyfic, hah. Moving on, I've never really seen Sulli used as a face claim before, so it's nice seeing her now.

It will a nice comical relief if she's chosen to see her attempt a Jeolla accent if someone asks her to since she was born in Seoul and raised in England. Ah, I bet she'll miss her high heels during the year they're pretending to be males. Though Sulli is very tall, so I'm sure she won't lose much height. Everything else in the "In Chill" and "In Real Life" seems to be fine for her.

Her personality and background were easy enough to skim through since I've read them both before, so those are both fine. Hanbin is one of my favorite rappers in YG because he's surprisingly underrated for a YG rapper since people focus more on Bobby and Mino for this generation.

Everything else looks A-OK, so Mirae is accepted. Thanks again for applying.

#accepted #Sulli (ex-F(x)) #B.I (iKON)


 
the enforcer
joo dahee → lee hanhae (sidae)

Thank you so much for applying! I always love your characters. Also you blessed me with Narsha's beautiful face, so thank you for that. I've never seen her used as a face claim before, so this makes me happy. Hahaha, his real name and stage name. I can just see the managers staring at her with exhausted expressions: "Aren't you giving a little too much away right now?" I already enjoy Dahee.

Shoe lifts are indeed the saving grace for shorter idols who aren't happy with their height, right? It's going to amuse me immensely if some satoori slips out during a broadcast or a variety show. "Aren't you from Seoul?" I'm going to have much too much fun with this story, I already know it. And yes, Kongyul is going to make sure their clothing hides the more petite members. Honestly, that's one reason I chose GOT7 for CHILL to shadow because they stay covered for the most part.

"What's wrong with emails?" Oh, Dahee... Nobody communicates with emails casually anymore. How does she stay in contact with anybody? Honestly, other than the technology, so far she's very relatable. I keep reading and going, "same", "me", haha. Yeah, I can definitely see her being the 'father figure' of the group with her personality. She fits this plotline beautifully. I feel like she'll be the saving grace if something slips out or too much information that can't be backed up is given.

I am very much enjoying this long friendship between Dahee and Ahji, and she'll be one of the girls who have it easier when they transition since her best friend knows and she basically only knows the people of Label V. To be very honest, you got the gist of her personality from the short description that I gave on the staff page. I was surprised too.

And I love Rainbow! I thought about using some 'male versions' of their songs, then I thought about just using a real boy group that I thought would still sound nice if females covered it. GOT7 and VICTON were high up on that list mostly because their members fit the plotline positions the most, and their songs are catchy as all hell. But thank you for introducing me to Brave Girls, who I previously knew nothing about. And the gallery of Narsha! I honestly loved the era when she wears her short wigs. Of course, Dahee is accepted. I obviously liked her a lot.

#accepted #Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls) #Park Ahji


 
the excited
min aechan → yoon hwijun

Thank you so much for applying! No worries about your English. I thought you were fluent until you said so in your comment any way, hah. Cosmic Girls are definitely a popular choice for the younger face claims these days and even more so for the cutesy and bubbly type of girls. I think you accidentally erased the 'position' and 'social media' sections that should have been under 'family', so please add that back and include his position in the group, which you can find in the plotline section, and his social media username(s), which you can make up.

As for Aechan's appearance, you described her personality instead of her physical appearance. Please change it to her physical appearance, like how she usually wears her hair, any differences between her and her face claim, etc. The likes, dislikes, and trivia should have at least 5 points, so feel free to add more to those as well.

For Aechan's personality, you don't have to write a paragraph for the 'trait' section. That paragraph can be added to the 'personality expanded' section. For 'traits', you can include 6-8 words that describe her personality, like playful. For the three questions that were in bold, 'Who did you leave behind?', 'Which staff are you most comfortable with?', and 'Which member are you most comfortable with?', these should be answered in Aechan's point of view. Also, so you have a better understanding of the quesitons. Who she left behind means to take on her male persona, who did she leave behind? Her family, her friends? You can just have her explain who she stopped talking to because of 'the transformation'.

I do have a question about Aechan and Mingyu. Is he someone she met before or after 'the transformation'? Other than the things I bolded, Aechan is a good character, and she definitely fits in with this plotline. For now, she's pending until you change the few things I bolded. After that, she can be accepted.

#pending #Luda (WJSN) #Mingyu (Seventeen)


 
the excited
yang seolhee → ok kiyong

Thank you so much for applying! I don't mind at all that Seolhee's face claim is technically still a trainee. There's enough pictures for me to know who she is, and I've never seen her used as a face claim, which makes me happy. This won't stop your app from getting accepted, but the 'in chill' section is completely about Kiyong instead of Seolhee (like an actual profile page a fan would find on the internet), so the family part should be a falsified family for Kiyong. You don't even have to list names, just family members.

I like the included note about her Jeju dialect in her languages. It's going to be hard for her to shake that all the time when portraying herself as Kiyong. If she gets chosen, it will be a lot of fun to have it slip up and someone question her about it, haha. Since she's 1997, she would have just started college, so I don't think she'd be semi-fluent in English yet if college is where she's learning it. Unless she started learning at a younger age and is continuing her English lessons?

For some reason, I love dancers that come from a martial arts background. Even from her likes, dislikes, and trivia, I'm really enjoying Seolhee so far. And yes, the staff will definitely get on her about all of her flirting, but I'm sure one of the other girls will stick up for her by saying she's just trying to further prove her 'manhood' or something like that. Yes, I'm sure now that I love Seolhee, especially for this plotline. Of course, I do feel bad to her about having to leave behind her family who was just beginning to accept her and her grandparents, who always accepted her. But that helps give the story some angst if she's chosen!

Her interactions with Bona made me smile, and I know it'd be fun to write out how they irritate each other just to one up the other. Well, I'm glad you applied. Actually, each plotline shadows a member in GOT7. So, Seolhee wouldn't be doing Mark's flip but Jackson's flip. The Weak Link shadows Mark, but that scene suggestion can still happen with Jackson's flip if she's chosen. And yay, Feeldog. I'm happy people know who he is. I hate that Bigstar is so underrated. Anyway, Seolhee is accepted, but take a look at the couple bolded parts I mentioned.

#accepted #Minkyung (Produce 101) #Bona (WJSN)