// cheatsheet.

Think Like A Man ȯ The Lucky 7 of Label V ȯ APPLY OPEN

think like a man
 
cheatsheet
follow this to better your chances of getting accepted and chosen!

First things first, your title should be "╚» Character Name ╚» Male Persona". There's only one picture to change, and you should change it to your character's picture or gif, of course. All characters should be fully Korean because Label V is an extremely small company. However, they can be from anywhere. ADDED: Face claims should be Korean female idols only, not actresses or ulzzangs. ADDED: Let's keep your character's age range from 1990-1998.

The IN CHILL section refers to your character's male persona. So by "real name", it should be her male persona's real name. Realistically, it'd probably be best if she chooses her male persona's name, birthdate, etc. differently from her own so netizens don't make connections. (The birth year shouldn't be more than a two year difference from her own though.) For the height and weight, it should be a complete lie, one that could be believable, but of course it won't be true for her. Stage names and social media are both optional.

All else refers to her real self, not her male persona. For her languages, she can have up to five, but only two can be fluent. I'm going to say this once. Please do not plagiarize your character. For the password, please suggest a song they should release after revealing themselves at the end of the year. Copying any part of your application from something that isn't your own work is plagiarism. The bolded questions should be answered in your character's point of view.

As for love interests, they can be idols, OCs, or optional. There cannot be an age difference more or less than seven years. Except for The Lucky One and The Weak Link, she can be any ual orientation. The Lucky One must like females obviously, and The Weak Link must like males obviously.

#lesser known face claims are always fun #turn-in #source code