사랑해 (I love you)

Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of the quiet days at SM. EXO gathered in their studio, and began practicing their individual talents, until a miracle took place-their manager went into their practice room, telling them, "You have the day off. Do what you want to, EXO!" The EXO members cheered, "YES!" because they hadn't had a break day in more than a month. The 9 brothers (the EXO members are like a family), were driven back to their dorms by the manager, and left there to do what they wanted. 

Secrecy was a must for the couple that had been able to stay under the radar for more than 2 years. Kyungsoo stood up abruptly, and JongIn looked at him, saying "What's gotten into you Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo merely replied, "Going out for the day. Important." All the members had been curious about how Kyungsoo would make an escape at least once a week for the past two years, and finally decided-stalking time! After all, you can only resist tempting things for so long, and they held out for a really long time.

As Kyungsoo snapped on his mask and hat, the other members slowly went into their rooms, and snapped on their disguises as well. Pushing the door open, Kyungsoo walked down the streets, completely oblivious to his enthusiastic stalkers. Entering the quiet outskirts of Seoul, he approached the figure of an attractive girl, and grasped her and gently. All the EXO members trailing after him had a shocked face, their jaws dropping to the floor.

https://ourexoticplanet.files.wordpre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter