Oppa

Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you, Kyungsoo," she thought years ago, "But will I ever be able to tell you?" It was already so long ago, but those calm waves of love still poured through her heart. They were the best of friends, indeed. She helped him with his problems, and visited him in secret to play games, to ease his mind and remind him- I'm here for you, Kyungsoo.

She wasn't the type of woman to forget promises.  "Jeong, do you love me?" Kyungsoo asked her so hopefully, but she knew. It wasn't the kind of love she had for him, but the love of friendship, the platonic kind. "Yes. I do love you, Kyungsoo." It hurt so much, but Jeong coped with the pain, feeling slight happiness from the fact that she was his source of comfort. But will I ever be your source of strength, she thought silently.  

Kyungsoo, oh Kyungsoo. The kind boy who became her only friend, the one who grinned, had doe eyes, who liked to eat curry ramyeon with her, who was the king of cooking- she loved it all. His quiet and considerate personality, his singing, his beat boxing, his tidiness-she knew him so well because they were in tune for years, like one soul. 

It was rare, but he sometimes asked her if she loved him. Always, she replied faithfully. It was something that she didn't expect that day, when he asked again. There was something different about it this time, she noticed, but she still replied- "I love you, Do Kyungsoo. Never doubt that." Her eyes had looked so sorrowful, and Kyungsoo, he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter