Chapter 4 : "Missing You"

Someday...

  " Today we have to enjoy like crazy because we just finish our last paper for this semester," said Sulli louder.

   " Sulli,are not you too excited, calm down. The theme park will never ran away. Please, calm down Sulli." said Jiyoung. They felt weird why Sulli so excited usually she's not too excited like this.

    " I'm sorry, I just think i want to enjoy this day. I want this day end up with good memories too remember."

They walked to the theme park. Sulli ran and shouted like child, she really excited. They enjoyed their holiday in Lotte World one of famous theme park in South Korea. Sulli the most excited she tried all the games, Suzy and Jiyoung just followed her, Sulli never felt tired.

     " Sulli, we have to eat. I'm very hungry" said Suzy

      " No! Come on Jiyoung we still have roller coster, I don't want to ride it alone. Please." Sulli begged to Jiyoung. Jiyoung looked at Suzy, Suzy just smiled.Finally Jiyoung follow Sulli and rided the roller coster. Sulli really enjoyed it. Jiyoung felt very happy when she saw Sulli smiled. Sulli ate anything like she cannot eat tomorrow. Taemin really worried about Sulli condition. Sulli acted really different this day. She still cheerful, sweet and happy girl but Taemin just felt there is something wrong with Sulli, he has bad feeling about it. She just wanna do everything today like she has no tomorrow. Today also Minho left South Korea and went to Australia with his family. His parents got  a new job at there. Suzy felt really sad about it,. after they sent Minho at the airport Sulli forced them to go to theme park. At first Suzy did not want to go because she still sad with Minho but Jiyoung and Sulli forced her. At the end she finally follow her friends. Suzy sad look worried Jiyoung, she sat beside Suzy and tried to calm down her.

     " Suzy, he will comeback, Trust him. You can't let your heart think negative about him. Trust me, he is really a nice guy. So, maybe your love can last longer. Suzy i've to follow Sulli, she acted very strange this day."

Hoya never let his eyes left Jiyoung even one second. His love to Jiyoung become more stronger. Jiyoung is really caring. She's really care about Sulli and Suzy condition. Suzy because Minho left South Korea and maybe take him a long time to go back and Sulli because she acted really strange and weird this day. Hoya just smiled, he loves to see Jiyoung.

After enjoyed this day, they make their way to go home. Sulli suddenly stopped

      " Taemin, I want to buy something at the Gift Shop." Sulli pointed to the Gift Shop across the road.

       " Sulli, why not you go there tomorrow, we have no time now. Sulli you're tired now, tomorrow i'll go there with you." said Taemin slow.

     " No, I need to go now. I've to buy something important for my mum." said Sulli. She ignored Taemin advised and she acrossed the road without looked at the busy road. Sulli ran without noticed a car going to her. Taemin alert the car was coming to her but he just can shouted to Sulli.

     " Sulli, watch out!" but the car was too fast and Sulli cannot ran away and " Bang!"

Everyone shocked with the fast incident they ran towards Sulli and called the ambulance. Jiyoung and Suzy started to cry. They were very afraid. Taemin don't know what to do he just think he was in a bad dream and he really want to wakeup from this bad dream.

After two days coma, Sulli left them forever. Suzy and Jiyoung felt really sad because they lost their best friend. Taemin cannot accept the fact that Sulli left him, he wanted to killed hisself. Hoya tried to calm down him but Taemin crying like crazy and shouted Sulli name.

       " Sulli, why are you leave me? Why?!"

Suzy and Jiyoung really sad with Taemin condition, they really worried about Taemin because he live alone now. Minho move out yesterday while Hoya house very far away from them. So he cannot took care of Taemin too. Suzy and Jiyoung finally decided that they will treated Taemin until he can did it hisself. They cooked and did everything for him. Taemin felt better but he still cannot forgot Sulli in his life.

           Sulli!" Taemin woke up from his dream. He rubbed his face and suddenly tears start to fall down.

"Why, you leave me? Why?! I still cannot erase you from my mind. I keep think about you all the time.I really miss you, I cannot sleep at all at night, I cannot stand a day without you. The sound of the raindrops hitting on my roof remind me of you.I really miss you. Your voice keeps echoes in my heart and your image always stay in my mind.Why you have to leave me alone?" Taemin cried again

     Jiyoung also cannot sleep, she opened her diary and started to write sometning in her diary

Dear Diary,

Sometimes we never thought the things will happen but they happen too. Diary I just lost my best friend, Sulli. She will never comeback. NEVER! T_T I'm so sad right now. How can I forgot about her?

Jiyoung cannot wrote anymore her tears fall again. No wonder Sulli acted so weird when they hang out together last Sunday. Jiyoung cried so hard this night.

      " Jiyoung, I'm already breakup with Minho, I can't proceed this relationship anymore. He didn't trust me and we never trust long-distance relationship"

     " But, he just went to Australia a month ago. Why Suzy? There is any problem?"

     " I just think he can't trust me and this relationship will never end up with good condition. Jiyoung, I'm okay."

Suzy told Taemin that he already break up with Minho. Taemin also felt very shocked with this news.

      " Thanks Suzy, Jiyoung and you Hoya because save my life."

      " It's okay Taemin. That's what friends do." said Suzy. Suzy smiled and Taemin also smile. Jiyoung can smell something fishy between them but she just acting cool with this situation.

    

 

  " Why this heart never let go your name. Why this heart still written your name? Why? Why not me Taemin? Why?" her heart cried.