Prologue

PASSION HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was Saturday, the day when Lisa decided to go to the school. She has to perform in School Festival in one month. She needs to practice the dance with the others. It was their first day of practice. Lisa was so excited because she has done her best to be chosen. She runs off to the classroom, but something was stopping her step. She was hearing some screams from outside. She stopped for a moment to see what happen. She was watching a boy get scolded by his senior on the school yard. It was Saturday, there are so many club that do activities.

          “How many times we need to tell you, Jungkook? You are still lacking a lot.”

          Lisa didn’t know him. She was just having some thoughts in her heart. She remembers something in her heart. She hates it, the way how people look down on her, but she just needs time to improve. She believes that that boy over there is somehow just like her. She drew a smile on her lips and walked again to her destination. She was excited to improve more. And, in one month, she will show her best to be in that stage. Maybe, it’s not a big stage, but the chances that given to her were precious.

          Lisa is happy.

          Jisoo is tired.

          Every day is hectic for her. To pay for her conditions, she has to work harder than her friends. She doesn’t have any backup to pay for her student tuitions. On the other side, she has a sister to take care of. They were living with their aunt before, but Jisoo decided to move away from that family. She realized that they never sincerely took care of them. She just got accepted to the college and she does her best to stay alive. Her sister, Jennie, was only 14 years old that time. Her life became harder after that.

          Until the day, Jennie decided to be a trainee. She wants to be an idol. Jisoo is not happy with that. They are having a fight with that. Jisoo never know her reason to be an idol, she’s still mad with Jennie. Even until now, they are living in the same apartment, but they decided not talk to each other anymore. This problem is making Jisoo more tired than ever. Every day, she’s losing her time to sleep.

          This year, it’s going to be her eighth semester, and she still can’t graduate because of the credit she took. She was so busy with her life that makes her to take it slow in her studies. She already has three part times to pay for their life. Her busy days are making her away from her sister. She went out in the morning and back to home at night. She never sees Jennie more than anyone does.

          Her only wish for now was for Jennie to graduate from school. Because, she got another call from her teacher, Jennie was not coming to the school. Jisoo was in campus, and she didn’t know what to do with Jennie.

          I want to run away. God, please let me take a break, even for a moment.

          I hate school so much.

          Jennie hates her time in the school. There’s nothing different between in home or school. She just got ignored from her surroundings. Her sister is just the same. She wants to stop from the school, because she felt it was just a vain to study. Her sister work harder to pay for their life, but Jennie never thought that her sister's study was going to help her more. She’s still young, and she wants to make money faster. She only knows this way to make it come faster. She doesn’t need studies, but talent and her looks.

          She skipped class again to practice. She never knew when she will debut, so that’s why she needs to be more than any trainee can be. Jennie was walking to the bus station. She believes no one is following her, but when she was waiting for the bus. She got a call from someone. She expects her sister to call her right now, but she was wrong. She never expects this person is going to call her. She decided to pick the call while waiting for the bus to come.

          She calls his name, “What is it, Jimin?”

          He was talking from the phone, “Where are you? The class is starting soon, Jennie.”

          She knew he’s going to say that, so why she bother to answer his call? Jennie is already done with Jimin. He is the class leader, and he never stop to looking for her every time she didn’t come to the class. She just hates him so much to disturb her. Right now, Jennie is so pissed with Jimin’s call. She chooses to press the red button to end the call. She needs to go right now because the bus is finally coming.

          But she didn’t expect to hear his voice coming from another way, “Jennie! Wait!”

          Jennie was stopping her step to see Jimin. She surprised to see him running toward her. Why does this person never give up every single time? That’s what's in Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter