10 years later

Remembering 1108
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek, keep it together, man! I thought, slapping my cheeks as I stared at my reflection through the mirror. My eyeliner was what I kept on looking at. It somehow reminded me of a man who's face is truly blur. I sighed and pushed my hair backwards. Today is my first day with a real patient. According to the client's background, he lost his eye sight in an accident that occurred 10 years ago...Poor guy.

"Mr.Park, your new doctor is here..." Ms. Aera, Mr. Park's personal nurse introduced before leaving the room. "Hello, Mr. Park..." I stepped closer and met with the man's eyes. I knew he couldn't see me but to my surprise, tears started to run down his eyes. I was about to touch his face and wipe it off but stopped midway. My heart started to beat so fast. What is this?

"Mr Park, is something wrong?" I asked. "Baek..." He sobbed. I stared at him actually taken aback. How does he know me?

 

+10 years Ago+

I opened my eyes just to see a room colored in all white, The furnitures are white except for the sofa which is blue and the curtain which is sky blue. A soft knock was heard from my door. "Mr. Byun! You're awake..." A girl in casual wear beamed. I furrowed my brows, giving her the signal that I was confused. "I'm sorry. I forgot. I'm Tena. I'm your nurse until you fully recover." She smiled.

I gave her the silent treatment until she sat down on the bed, beside me. "You don't remember what happened, didn't you?" She asked. I gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter