PROLOGUE

Remembering 1108
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol! Turn the car! Now!" Baekhyun demanded as he sent death glares into his boyfriend's head. Chanyeol shook his head indicating a 'no' as he kept his eyes locked on the road. Baekhyun scoffed cussing under his breath. "I can't go and see your parents looking like this! I need my eyeliner!" Baekhyun whined, looking up at his appearance from the mirror. "Oh come on, Baek...You look pretty even without eyeliners." Chanyeol tried to console his lover.

Baekhyun chuckled and smacked his head causing Chanyeol to look at him with a glare. "Yah! Baek that hurts!" He growled. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and looked at the road where his eyes grew big as a truck came into view. "CHANYEOL!" He shouted pointing over the truck. Chanyeol did his best to avoid the truck but ended up hitting it anyways.

The car the lovers were using missed a bent, making the car fall down into a steep cliff. Baekhyun tried to move but was given no luck. His eyes traveled down the shattered pieces of glass and the blood that dripped down from each shred and that's where his eyes landed on the boy lying lifeless beside him. Tears streamed down his eyes. He wanted to reach out for him but ended up losing his consciousness. It all went black...

– ♦ –

Chanyeol sat on his bed, wondering about the previous events. A lone tear slid down his eyes as he stared into pure blackness. After the accident, Chanyeol lost his eyes and not only that but also, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter