10.00 PM

One Unexpected Day

" YEON ! Her name is Yeon . . . " Said Jungkook trying to be confident . 

Yu's knee was hurted but now her stomach hurt more as she trying to hold her laugh . 

" SORRY YEON " 

" SORRY THAT WE PUSHED YOU , YEON " 

Jungkook lifted Yeon and brought her to a clinic nearby to be treated .

9.00 PM 

" Jungkook , Your parent must be waiting " Said Yun full of worry . 

" I didn't told them anything yet . So dont worry " Jungkook try to calm Yu down . 

" MISS YEON " 

The nurse called out a name . Jungkook quickly went to the medicine counter . Yu laughed while looking at Jungkook . She can't believe that Jungkook register her with that name that even Jungkook don't know where does that name came from .

" Here , your medicine . That name ...I'm sorry " Jungkook hands Yu the medicine and ointment that was packed in a plastic case . 

" Its okay . anyway thank you " Said Yu politely while putting the medicine in her bag .

9.40 PM 

" I don't know that you can walk this far " Said Jungkook while poking his straw inside his yogurt bottle .

" I just injured my knee . And it's nothing at all " Yu take a packet of 'Subway Bread ' in the plastic bag next to her . 

They were sitting on the bench waiting for the train to come when suddenly a voice came from one side . 

" Hyaaa . Jungkook ! " A soft manly voice shout for Jungkook . 

" Ahhh Hyung ! Jimin Hyung ! " Jungkook ran and hugged Jimin with all his might .

" Hyaa . . what's wrong with you ? " Jimin was confused with Jungkook sweet action .

" Maybe he's having a hard day " Said Yu while bitting her read bean bread .

" What hard day . . .? " asked  Jimin who was still in Jungkook's warm hug . 

" Aiii . . .Hyung . I'll tell you later " Jungkook put his arm around jimin neck .

" Who is that ? " Jimin whispered to Jungkook while looking at Yu who sit and ate her bread like nothing happen .

" Ahh ..she is my cousin " Said Jungkook playfully .

" Aii Jungkook ! Hi , I'm A fan ! " Yu bow to Jimin . Jimin also bowed down immediately .

Yu looked at his watch its shown 10.00 PM . Yu was in rushed . She took her bag and DSLR and waves to the boys .

" Its late , I'm going ! " Said Yu while waving her right hand . The moment she's going to the stairs the train to Jungkook and Jimin's station arrived . 

" Bye miss ! " Jungkook waves to her back while putting his hand around jimin .

" You dont know her name ? " Jimin asked . Jungkook just lift her shoulder up and smiled .

" Aihh this kid . . ." Jimin sighed while smacking Jungkook's back .

Yu stopped at the 3rd step of the stairs and looked at Jungkook who was entering the train with Jimin from the back . " Haihhh . . .when will you stop calling me miss . I feel old somehow " Yu sighed and climb the stairs all the way up .

" I'LL MISS YOU , SEO YU "  Jungkook whispered while looking outside the train's window that was covered with water vapour .

Jungkook does know Yu name . He found out when Yu's paper work was stucked under his elbow . " Seo Yu " was written in the name space but he feels awkward to call her with her name . They spent 12 hours together but they filled most of the time with awkwardness . Jungkook feels bad toward Yu that she's not be called Yu even he called Yu properly , he knows Yu must be delight if Jungkook call his more casually . Because Jungkook also know they share same year of born . It's seem like a single paper work tell him everything . He hopes that he can meet Yu again . That's what he taught while looking at sleeping Jimin cute face .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Mom , I don't think I can get home tonight " Yu called her mom while slurping a hot chocolate in a warm cup . 

" Why ? " Her mom tone raised a bit . 

" I don't get much photos because . . ." Yu stopped her words .

" Because of what . . . ? "  Asked her mom . 

" Aihh . . . mom , I'm sleepy . This hotel is very cozy . I'll take you to Busan later okay ? " Yu acted like she was sleepy . 

" Aishh . . . whatever . Good Night ! Be careful ! " Her mom just hang up .

Yu sat on the bed while looking at her DSLR . She was taught about a sd card that she put in her bag . While taking out the sd card all the photos that Jungkook captured came out altogether . Yu was touched with all those photo . She look at each of the photo and taught that 12 hours that she think will be long ended so soon . She put the photos in a special case and sleep with an easy heart . She sleep with a smile that she was too happg with her day that she spent with unexpected person .

 

3 months later , 

 

' Daegu is so good ' Yu jump off from the train and take some fresh air 

' Sorry miss ' A young man with a black hat and black mask hit her from the back . 

 

Yu was shocked .