10.00 AM

One Unexpected Day

6.00

'Mom , I'm going ! ' said a young lady with a long wavy dark brown hair that match her white blouse and blue jeans . 

' Oh . Be careful ! ' Said her mom who is sitting infront of the television while knitting a sweater . 

' I know mom , I'm old enough to take care of myself ' Said Yu while grabbing her DSLR that she put on the shoe cabinet . 

 With a rush , Yu shut the door and carelessly make her cat paw stuck between the door and the wall . She don't even realised it and just left . The loud meow from the cat make her mom ran to the entrace . Her mom was so shocked to see the cats was struggling to pull out her paw . Yu's mom pull out the paw and sighed . 

" Haishh , She is so careless . I dont know what's going to happen there at Busan." Said her mom while patting the cat that Yu used to call 'Mumungee' .

Yu ran quickly on the street to get a taxi . She has the ticket but she still don't want to be late . Even Yu is someone who sometimes was a bit clumsy and careless but when it comes about work she wants to be sharp and organized . 

6.45 AM 

"I taught , I'll be late . Thanks God ! . Here Sir , the payment " . Yu gave the taxi driver her money with a good manner .

Again , she ran to catch the train . She immediately hop in the train . A few minute after she found her sit , the train start to move on the rail . She took out her DSLR that she just bought two days ago . Even the camera is new she still feel close with the camera . In fact , She always feel close with all cameras that she has . For her , Camera is like a friend for her . A camera helps her to capture something that she wants to remember which she knows she can't repeat the same thing twice . 

9.30 AM 

After 2 hours and half , She arrived at Busan's Station . She get up from her seat and immediately go to the exit door . 

" Ahh , I'm breathing Busan's air ! " . She shout while open her hands wide and turning happily in the middle space of the door . It's not her first time in Busan but it's only her second time . The first visit is not so memorable as she came here when she was too little at the age of 3 . She remember a bit but its fading as she grown old . That's why she fall in love camera because camera and photos is the one that made she knows and remember a bit about busan as her mom capture a couple picture when they went there before . 

Suddenly , Her shoulder was poked . 

" Excuse me miss , Can you give me some space to get out from this train ? " A young teenager girl asked Yu who was immersed in her own world .

'" Oh sorry . . ."  . Yu jump off from the train to let the girl out . She just feel ashamed that she annoyed a young girl who was stuck in a train because of her . 

When she just want to step forward a young man with all black outfit and wearing a mask hit her from the back .

" Ohh . . Sorry miss , Sorry " . He say sorry and bow . Yu was dumbfounded with that incident .

" That voice . . ." Yu thought of something about that voice . She heard that voice before but she's not sure who's .

" Jeon Jungkook's . . .? " Yu guess it was jungkook's soft voice . Yu looks at his figure from the back . Somehow its look like Jungkook but she was not sure . Yu is an Army . She was their fans since they debuted . But she's not the fanatic one that she can regonize them accurately just by looking at the back figure . 

" Ahhh . . . no way it's him . Let's find a cafe nearby . I'm so hungry " 

9.45 AM 

Yu enter a nice cute cafe with a wooden and classic theme . The theme is not just the reason why Yu choose this cafe , the good and delicious smell from this cafe that she sense from 50 meters gap makes she want to find out the taste behind the scent . As she expected , The cafe serves good breakfast and delightful , indulgent pastries and dessert also  well made coffee that are brews by an expert line of baristas . After she got her Vanilla latte and A plate of well cooked churros and pretzel she take her seat which placed next to a glass wall . She find the View was so nice and she take a picture of the view . Not to forget she also take a photo of her simple breakfast . She came to Busan to take some views pictures . She's a photography student . So she travel a lot when she has to do an assigment . This time she was required to showcase a fascinating sea views . She have a tought of going to Jeju Island but thinking of her mom who will be worry if she spend a night out of Seoul she decide to go to Busan and get back to Seoul at night . That's why she was in rush from the morning so he can stay here longer .

While enjoying her pretzel , She open her laptop and explore the internet using the cafe's available wifi . Suddenly , loud noises came from outside . A lot of people gathered with cameras and lifting up their mobile phone . Yu looks at her nice branded watch . It's shown 10.00 AM .Yu took a brief looks outside and taught maybe there was a Reality Shows filming or there just a Live Morning show's handsome reporters filming out there . She just looks at her laptop and continue munching her churros .

Suddenly , The cafe's door shutted loudly . Yu was suprised and look up to the door . A young man walk and sit infront of Yu . Yu was shocked . But what shocked her more is the young man is the one who hit her at the Busan' s Station . Yu was totaly frozen and dumbfounded .She moved her churros plate closer to her to empty the young man table cause Yu taught maybe he wants to sit and eat here . But Yu was confused as there are other seats which is available to be seat . 

" Mr ? Sir ? " . Yu trying to call the young man as her paper work was stucked under the young man's elbow . She hold unto the paper and try to pull it . The young man just lift his elbow and keep looking down .

Suddenly , The young man sit straight and open his hoodies . He also open his mask . Yu was totaly shocked and got a chill when the one who was hiding in the black outfit was JEON JUNG KOOK . So , her expectation about the young man's voice is true .

" Act for me ! " . Jung Kook talk to Yu . 

"Jung . . . kook . . ." Yu was totaly blackout . she quickly get her mind back and respond to jungkook .

"Act . . . ? what . . .? " Yu asked . 

" You know me right ? " Jungkook asked Yu . Both of them were asking each other . 

"Bangtan . . . . How can't I don't know . I'm your fan " Said Yu while holding the laptop mouse with her shattering hand .

" You are my fan ? seriously ? . Look outside , That is Fans " Jungkook point his finger out where all of the fans was shouting and taking as much photos they can . Jungkook was impresed how Yu can stay calm infront of him.

" Ohh . . ." Yu don't know what to say as she is totaly in shocked . 

" Fans wouldn't like if the see you with me " Said Yu to Jungkook .

" That's why I want you to act for me . I want you to act as my cousin . Then , I'll say to the crowd that I went to Busan to spend some times with my family . So they will leave and give me privacy " Explained Jungkook .

Yu was fascinated that she now realised the reality of how popular person life is like .

" I can't do that . . ." Yu refused as she don't want to be involved . 

" Please " Jungkook really beg her . To be honest Jungkook was Yu's bias in BTS . Even she was 19 as Jungkook but somehow she think jungkook is younger as she born in January . That's why she think Jungkook is manly but cute in the same time .

" But . . ." . Yu don't even finished her sentences suddenly Jungkook grab her hands . 

" Please , I beg you ! Please ! " 

Yu quickly pull her hands as the fans is watching from outside . Yu was shocked again . She was totaly in an unexpected and shock land . She was shocked that Jungkook being aggresive with a lady which as Yu knows Jungkook oftenly avoid girls as he always do on screen .This time Yu really think her Bias is desperate . 

" O..Ok..Okay I'll help you " . Yu agreed and start packing her belongings to leave the cafe .Jungkook put on his mask and hoodies getting ready to hit the crowd . 

10.45 AM

They walk to the door . Suddenly Jungkook grab Yu's hand and make her stand next to him . They stop at the cafe's front and Jungkook try to find the way out from the crowd .

" Hyaa ! Who are you ?! " 

" Kookie ~ who is that ?! " 

" Why are you sit with her just now ??!!" 

The fans start asking so many question . Yu was so scared and just look down . Jungkook grab Yu's shoulder and shout to the crowd . Yu's look up anxiously on what Jungkook's going to say .

" FANS , SHE IS MY COUSIN ! SO I DON'T WANT ALL OF YOU BOTHERING HER . SHE NEED SOME PRIVACY" 

Somehow , Yu was offended that Jungkook was doing this for his own benefit . Yu was thinking about her assigment and that makes she worries more . She regret that she agreed to help Jungkook . Some Fans may think it was a luck to be with Jungkook but for Yu it's not she hates the Fans' dead glare at her .

Jungkook quickly left the crowd through the small space among the fans . Yu's hair was even pulled when she tried to get out from the crowd . Jungkook walk faster but the fans ended up chasing them . They ran to a coffe shop nearby . It seems like the crowd are not following they anymore because jungkook shouted 'STOP' loudly while running . So the fans think Jungkook was being serious and left him . 

*NOTE : ARMY AND KPOP FANS ARE A GROUP OF NICE PEOPLE . THIS IS ONLY A PART OF MY STORY . PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING .

11.15 AM 

Jungkook and Yu were out of breathe they sit on the comfort chair at the entrance and ask for the waiter to bring them two cups of iced tea . 

" I'm sorry , I'm totaly sorry " Jungkook took of his mask and say sorry properly . 

" No . I'm fine" . Yu was offended before but jungkook melts her hearts with his apology .

The iced tea was served and both of them drink it off until the plastic cup is emptised . Yu laugh looking at her empty cup . Jungkook also laugh with her . 

" Ohh Jungkooki ~ Can I have a photo ? " Two female fans holding their mobile phone to take the camera with Jungkook .

" Ohh sure " Jungkook make a V sign and smile for her fans camera . He try his best to make a fan service just like what his hyungs always manage perfectly to do . 

" Jungkookie , who is this ? " The fan asked . 

" My cousin " Said Jungkook . 

" Ohh. . ." The fans gave Yu a dead glare and a sweet smile to Jungkook .

After the fans back to their seat , Jungkook get up and ask Yu to come with him outside . 

" This is not the end ? We going to stop here right ? "  Asked Yu with a tired face .

" No "  Jungkook answered it shortly .

Jungkook just hold Yu's hand and walk faster as he realised that the fans from the cafe followed him from the back and take his picture secretly . Jungkook feels so irritated but he just keep walking even he don't know where to go . Again he taught to go in a cafe but it looks obvious that he is trying to run away from the fans . While jungkook was thinking which way he want to go suddenly , Yu pull jungkook shirt and force him to go inside a camera and photo album shop . 

' What are you doing ? ' Asked Jungkook . 

Yu just ignored and start looking at the polaroid and the old classic camera that was being nicely put on a glass rack . Jungkook look at her who don't even care about him at the back .Yu does feel awkward to pull Jungkook but she knows this shop will be safe as she saw this shop was empty from far . Because of the awkward feeling Yu just stare at the camera and pretend not to look and Jungkook who was asking about her action . Jungkook approached Yu and slowly ask . 

' Are you going to buy this ? ' . Jungkook asked to please her fans heart . But Yu remain silent and just hold to the polaroid that attracted her attention . Yu hands was shaking as Jungkook approached her . 

' Do you like taking photos ? ' Jungkook asked her again with a tender voice .  Yu looks at Jungkook . She can see that Jungkook was feeling sorry , awkward and ashame in the same time as he pull Yu everywhere he goes and even trying to make Yu agree with his ridiculous plan to make Yu act as his cousin .

' I'm a photography student . How can I don't like to takes pictures ' Yu answered Jungkook's question from earlier while walking past the polaroid glass shelf .

Yu trying to go to the other shelf as she don't want Jungkook to keep following him but Jungkook keep following her from the back . Yu know that Jungkook was afraid of fans outside that keep following him so he want to depend on someone that he can feel comfortable . Yu just think that way but at the end of the day , She is just a stranger and not more than a fan for Jungkook . Yu think for a while that she should make Jungkook feel happy and not feeling down with the incident earlier . Yu hold a polaroid and keep looking at it . 

' Jungkook , Im going to buy this one ' Yu started to talk with jungkook . Jungkook just look at her and his eyes pupils looked at Yu with full of awkwardness .

' It's nice isn't it . It has Hello Kitty sign right here ' . Yu talked about the camera to Jungkook to make Jungkook feel easy with her . The conversation that Yu tried to make wasn't that interesting but it was enough to make Jungkook feel a bit comfortable with her . At least , A bit .

Yu took jungkook bag's strip and pull him to the counter . Yu paid for the polaroid and look at Jungkook . 

' Let's go out , and have fun ' Yu smiled to Jungkook . 

Jungkook just smile awkwardly to Yu .

2.30 PM 

They sat on a bench at a park . Yu was busy taking picture of the birds that were eating the bread crumbs on the floor . Jungkook stare at his phone while listening to the Music . Jungkook's stomach was making a loud sound as he didn't eat even a single thing from the morning . 

' Miss . . . can we go to eat ? ' Asked Jungkook . 

' Ohh . . . ooohhh okay sure ' Yu answered . 

3 .00 PM 

Its been 5 hours since they met . But until now they don't know why are they following each other to here and there . After Yu bite on her burger she ask out of her curiousity .

' Jungkook , Why are you here , I mean in Busan ? ' 

' I want to meet my family ' 

'So , why are you still here ? ' 

' My hometown was a bit far from here so I have to take the subway . But there must be a lot of fans there since they know I'm here ' 

' But there's not going to be too much of them ' 

 ' Fans can do everything ' 

' But they are fans . They want to meet you . That's why they are acting that way ' 

' I love my Fans . But sometimes I want to live like an ordinary person . I dont want to be followed and stared all day ' 

' As a public figure you can't run from that , You have to live that way  '

Jungkook think that Yu was making a point . He cant escaped from the Fans . He just have to follow em if he cant stop them . 

' Miss . . .I'm going to the loo for a second ' . Jungkook just infromed Yu even she's dont even care . In a blink of eye , Jungkook dissapear . 

' Yu . . . Just call me Yu ' Said Yu after Jungkook was gone from his sight .

4.30 PM 

After having their late lunch . They take a walk at a park as Yu wants to take some picture . Yu walked infront of Jungkook as Jungkook has to deal with his fans at the back . Yu sat on the bench after she had satisfied with all of the photo she captured . Jungkook approached to her with a pack of snack . 

' You want this ? ' Jungkook use the snack to block Yu from looking at the camera .

' It's Banana kick , Our members loves it ' Said Jungkook while popping the snack into .

Yu keep staring at the camera and ignore what Jungkook said .

' Miss . . .' Jungkook waves his hand infront of Yu . 

Jungkook just shrug his shoulder and keep eating the snacks while humming to miss right melody . Yu looks at Jungkook and just smile . 

' How long are you going to call me miss ? ' this question keep being asked in Yu's heart .

Looking at the watch it almost 5 PM . Yu wonder if Jungkook really want to visit his parent or not .

' Jungkook , Its already 5 pm . Don't you have to go to your parents house ? ' Yu asked . 

Jungkook was clueless with what to answer .

' Emm if not . Can you accompany me to the beach , that was my real destination actually . I have to capture a sea views ' Yu explained . 

' Oh . . .okay ' Jungkook just agreed .

6.15 PM 

They arrived at the beach that Yu really want to go . Yu was impressed and fascinated with the beautiful view of the beach and pre-sunset scenery .

' Ahhhh . This is so beautiful ' . Yu widened his hands and feels the warm breeze .

' It is , Its been a long time ' Said Jungkook who was standing next to Yu .

' I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES ! ' Yu scream with all his might . 

Yu started to takes a tons of picture . Maybe it's not even enought to fit in one album . While Yu was capturing and working on arts . Jungkook took the polaroid that Yu bought from earlier and take his own selfie . He also take Yu's photo from afar .

' You must be so lucky , as you get my polaroid photo for free ' Jungkook smiled while putting all the photos he took inside a nice small pocket at Yu's bag . Jungkook looks at Yu and a taught came in his mind . How can he feel safe with her . How can he spend a day with a stranger that suddenly has to admit as her cousin . And the most bothering taught in his mind is ' Why I didn't be manly and said to the crowd that she is my girlfriend ' 

Yu came running to Jungkook after she finished taking pictures . 

' Jungkook , I think it's late . I want to go home ' Said Yu while brushing the sand on her sandals .

' Ohh . I will send you if that so ' Jungkook offer his service . 

' Hahahaha . . . what are you talking about ? ' Yu laughed . 

' I'm sorry if my offer make you uncomfortable . It must be somewhere here so why not . . . ' Jungkook bite his lips out of shyness .

' Unfortunetly , I live in Seoul ' Yu can't stop laughing . Somehow she can feel a bond when she laugh with Jungkook . She also dont feel awkward anymore .

' Ahh so you live in Seoul ' Jungkook felt shy .

' Don't you want to go to the subway ? . I can send you there ' This time Yu are the one who is offering Jungkook to give him company .

' Should we . . .? ' Jungkook get up and clear sands on his shoe .

7.30 PM 

They was walking through the street on the way to the subway . Suddenly , A group of fans come and ask Jungkook for his autograph and Photo . Yu was pushed and hurt his knee . Jungkook immediately lift Yu up and the fans seems curious with Yu's identity . 

' Are you okay . . .? ' Asked Jungkook . 

' JUNGKOOK , WHO IS SHE ? ' 

' YES . WHO IS SHE ? ' 

' She is my cousin . . .' Jungkook wants to be realistic by telling her name but he can't think of a name . 

Yu just laughed looking at jungkook who is brainstorming to come out with a name .