Leaving

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

‘What! Are you going to kill me now?’ Taeyang said as he pull his sword.

‘No,’ Seungri reply.

They stare at each other for a long time until Seungri decided to break the silence. ‘Have you told Wang-seja Jeonha?’

‘You don’t even deny it, you bastard!’ Taeyang let out a scorn but Seungri still remain silence.

‘I can’t believe this. It’s not enough to take our land, but you had to play this sick game too?!’

‘If you tell Wang-seja Jeonha about me, then I can’t no longer protect him.’ Seungri reply.

‘What you expect me to say?’ Taeyang said exasperatedly. ‘Tell him that the person he really trust is betraying him?!’

‘I would never betray Wang-seja Jeonha,’ Seungri explain.

‘Let me remind the fact that you have kill his brother and he has let you him.’

Seungri want to deny everything about the rumours between him and Seunghyun but he decided to keep quiet.

‘I will leave him,’ Seungri tell Taeyang. ‘I only stay because I —’

‘You will leave!’ Taeyang cuts Seungri’s words. ‘I will not allow you to do more damage to us. Do whatever Wang-seja Jeonha command you then get lost.’

Well, that was his original plan. If only leaving will be that easy.

‘I will leave....first day in the morning,’ Seungri informed him.

‘Make sure you do that or I personally will tell Wang-seja Jeonha,’ Taeyang making a treat, then he turn away and leave Seungri alone.

 

 

The prince have instructed his men to gather the king’s troops cloths including their weapons, banners and horses. They need them as a disguise, because according to Seunghyun and his spider web mind, that’s how they’re going to enter the fort. They need to do it quietly without being suspects by the king’s troops that guard the fort. Otherwise they never take over the fort.

They manage to enter the main gates smoothly. Seungri wrap his hand around his reins, he gulp as his heart beat crazy fast. He was nervous as hell and he was positive that everyone must feel the same too.

When they arrive at the centre of the fort, Seungri command his men to go to every place. Seunghyun get down from his horse and walk to the main hall with Seungri and a dozen of his men follow closely behind him.

Once he step on the throne, Seunghyun revealed his face. His men immediately take over the main hall and raise his banner. And by the time the king’s troops realize what was happening, it was too late for them to warn the others. Because the prince’s men are everywhere as they take over the fort.

The prince’s men were all happy as they drinks and dancing inside the fort. This is their second victory. Seungri has allowed them to celebrate it because he thinks they really need it as a spirit booster. But he never jeopardize with the security. He has assigned the prince’s men to work in shift to guard the fort.

Seungri walk to Seunghyun’s rooms to give the report to him, but as he enter the prince’s room, he see one slave are pulling the last piece of armour from their prince’s body. He stop from moving, just a few days ago that was his job, he thought.

Then Seunghyun turn from his back and look at Seungri.

‘Do you like my fort?’ Seunghyun said in bright expression.

‘Yes,’ Seungri reply as they look at each other. ‘But, there are still too many things to do.’

‘I know but I want you to loosen up a bit. Hey! We just take over the strongest fort.’

‘I know,’ Seungri said ‘still we can’t put our guard’s down.’

‘Just tell your men to be more cautious.’

‘Yes Captain,’ Seunghyun said, smiling. Seungri was taking aback because he never sees Seunghyun acting like this before which he find overwhelming. He forced himself to look away, and made his mind to think about overload works that waits for him.

‘So, what your next plan?’ Seungri ask.

‘Take a bath and eat,’ Seunghyun reply in a tone that say, I know damn well what your words exactly mean.

'And I suggest you to do the same. But before that, I have something for you.’ Seunghyun turn his body and take a few step backward before pick something on the table, then he walk back to Seungri.

‘It’s yours,’ Seunghyun said as he shows the metal badge to Seungri.

Seungri was hesitated. This feels so wrong.

‘But Taeyang is the best captain.’

‘But you’re my captain now.’ Seunghyun said with full authority in his voice, his eyes focus on drained blood on Seungri’s neck. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter