A Hard Bargain

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Each word was so painful, sharp like ice piercing his heart. Seungri staggered. His head was pounding and make him feel so dizzy.

‘I know who you are the moment the guards dragged you in front of me,’ Seunghyun reveal.

‘H-How…?’ Seungri was shuttered.

Seunghyun was staring at the ash pale Seungri. ‘It’s a pity you don’t realize you has live with traitor around you.’

Breathing has become a difficult task for Seungri because his chest was constricted in pain.

‘I-if you know,’ …….. ‘then why you—we…’

‘I want to win.’

‘And you’re the only one who can do it.’

It was a good excuse, Seunghyun thought. Except it was not good enough to fool both of them. 

‘No. No. You’re lying.’ The words come out like a whisper.

Seungri shake his head. ‘No. You’re lying!’

He knew Seunghyun was lying. He remember vividly how their body entangled and the chemistry they create until both of them lost in passion that night.

‘Seunghyun, when I fight your brother, I—didn’t know….’ Seungri try to explain but his words was cut by the prince.

‘Should I ask you how you do it?'

‘Or should I ask you what my brother look like when your slaughter him.’ Seunghyun’s voice was icy cold.

‘That’s not—’ Seungri’s word was cut by Seunghyun once again.

‘I don’t want to hear anything from your ed-up liar mouth!’

‘But I never lie to you!’ Seungri try to defend himself.

‘I don’t even know you anymore.’

‘I am the same person.’

‘Really.’ Seunghyun said. ‘Then, knell down.’

Seungri was staring at Seunghyun’s violet eyes in distance. The truth does hit him like a thousand arrows piercing through his body. But what Seunghyun ask him to do is something too impossible.

And if Seunghyun want to pretend that night never happened, then Seungri will play his game.

‘You’re so ing right.’ There is a change in his tone.

Seungri’s body turn rigid in front of Seunghyun.

‘I am a different person.’

‘I am Lee Seunghyun, the legal noron emperor. I am your enemy.’ He pause, ‘And I killed your brother.’

Seunghyun’s body become tense but he still lock his eyes on Seungri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter