Chapter Three

His Little Prince

Seasons have passed and what was once a pre pubescent, underdeveloped and slightly chubby Prince, has now blossomed into handsome boy with fifteen years of life under his belt.

If you asked Jimin yourself, he would excitedly infrom you of all the ways he changed in the last two years.  He would mention his growth in height (although his roomate Taehyung would mostly likely mumble out 'shortie' under his breath for the Prince was still small even after a growth spurt), Jimin would then brag about his weight loss (although Taehyung would go behind Jimin's back and puff out his cheeks, imitating the plupness that was still remained on Jimin's face) and finally Jimin would finish it off with how much his personal character has developed.  

Indeed, Jimin might still look very much like his younger child-like self from the past, yet his brain and behavior had matured like a fine wine.

The only son of Min Yoongi had thrived under the academic environment.  He took as many classes he needed to aid him in the process of becoming King.  He knew all the traditions of his homeland, could name all the different countries and their many rulers, understood the current problems in the world of politics and was fully capable of naming off all the functions and necessities of the royal family and kingdom.  Jimin was being groomed to take the throne and he had a mind full of knowledge and stradegies if the time ever came.  He already had a stradegy plan about what to do with the current war with the East Kingdom is his father were ever to die during it.  

With the sudden thought of his father, Jimin pouted as he laid on his bed.

He couldn't help the suddent sting in his heart when his thought process was interrupted by the reminder of his father.  Jimin had always been a daddy's boy.  When he was younger, he remembered clinging to the man as he was his idol in every sense of the world.  His father was smart, brave, stoic, manly and even handsome, as far as Jimin could remember.  The teenager had always wanted to be like him, to make him proud; for the King had no other family but him.  Perhaps he had daddy issues.  His friends and teachers always noted how Jimin would push himself to exhuastion during his studies, they always questioned him about the reason he was so hardworking, and always a picture of his own father, Min Yoong would pop into the child's mind without any effort.

However, his beloved father had not talked to him since he left the castle at 13 years old.

And it tore the boys' heart to shreds.

"What is my little mochi thinking about?"  A deep voice asked.  

Kim Taehyung, son of a very wealthy and important councilman, sat beside his roomate, as well as shook a slightly steaming dumpling in front of the youngers' face in offering.  

"My father."  Jimin answered shortly as he took the dumpling and bit into the snack.  The young Prince guessed that his beloved friend probably swiped it from the kitchens, as he frequented the place often to charm the older ladies into gifting him with some foods to binge on, or as Tae himself would dramatically put it, "hold my rumbling tummy over as I study endlessly." 

"Hmm..."  Tae hummed, for once not being sure what to say.  The boy was just a few months older than the prince, but their personas could not be any more different.  While Jimin read the academic material until his eyes practially bled, Kim Taehyung did barely enough to get by.  A future of a giant population of villagers depending on him is what Jimin spotted on his horizon.  Kim Taehyung was so charming and captiviating that he already assumed he had an office in the world of politics waiting for him.  Jimin would remark that it took wit and determination to hold office, but Tae would then say he had no wit or determination to win the Class President title but he won that too.  Tae's answer for his future career problems if he were to be councilmen?  Give the people what they want.  It's not that hard, in his opinion.

While Jimin saw the school as a training period to his future title, Taehyung saw it as a playing ground to make (powerful) friends and have fun.

They were opposites.  But in a way, opposites attract and compliment each other.  

Also having to live in the same boarding room made it so that every dispute was worked out in hours time.  

But Tae would just shrug over those tiny details an exclaim that it was the magic of friendship.

Taehyung always had a big mouth, that oozzed out schmoozes to get what he wanted.  When it wasn't doing that, it was roaring in prideful laughter at things he found humourous, and if not that, at the very least, it was smiling in that weird boxy way of his that was purely Kim Taehyung's.  But right now his slender, sun-kissed face held a grim expression. His luscious lips were closed, the ends slightly tugged down.  His feline-like eyes were downcast as he struggled to find the words to comfort his companion. 

Kim Taeyung was roomates with the prince of Korea. 

At first, he was excited to become friends with such a powerful figure, but then he truly got close to Jimin and discovered something that no average villager knows about the royal family; the strange relationship between the King Yoongi and the Prince Jimin. Jimin has studied here at this prestigous school for two years, and not one single word from the very person who sent him here has been translated to back Jimin.  Even Tae (whom is not the closest with his strict and serious parents) got the occassional letter and box of French chocalates.  He found it strange that a King with riches and people to do all sorts of pesky chores for him could not find a way to send a letter or sweets to the prince.  At first he assumed that the King and Prince weren't close, sometimes too much power can make royal families like that.  But then Jimin informed him that he and his father were extremely close, up until the days before Jimin expressed his want for education.  To this day, it still had Kim Taehyung scratching his head in confusion.

Jimin huffed and pushed himself off the bed.  He attempted to fix his expression into one of neurality.  Jimin was a boy of optimism.  When the need to self pity surfaced itself, Jimin supressed it.

"Let me help you pack, hyung."  Jimin told the taller before pulling out the trunk from under the bed.  

Kim Taeyung frowned even more.  He did not want to be reminded of his soon depature.

The boy's father had sent a letter a week ago, expressing that his mother missed him a lot and perhaps a year or two at home would be the best for his mother's wishes and health.  After all, after Tae's break, the charming man will have to be sent to Europe for a year or so to fuffill the councilman's wishes and standards for Taehyung.  

"I still don't want to leave you alone Jiminie."  Taehyung whined cutely (only he thought so) and rolled himself into the bed.  

"I'll be fine Taetae, if anything you should be happy to see your family after so long."  Jimin scolded.  To be honest, it was very hard for Jimin to not be envious of his dear friend when he announced he would be heading home soon.  He missed his father and his beloved Jungkookie.  After two winters, Jimin would stay up at night wondering what is now taking place in the very walls of the castle he left.  Was Jungkook handling the postiton as leader of the army well?  Did his father age?  The war with the East is still raging, he wondered if wrinkles or grey hairs from stress had hit his daddy.  

Daddy.

Jimin bit his lip and tried to control his thoughts.  

The shorter of the two students continued to unload the clothes of Tae's into the trunk as the boy whom was actually leaving, sat on bed and listed off his thougths as if he was some famous philospher and Jimin was his ignorant but eager student. 

"You know Jiminie, if you think about it, candles are just pet fires."  Taeyung said, hanging off the edge of the bed upside down. 

Jimin hummed thoughfully, after living with Tae for two years, he had become immune to the oddity that consumed the young boy.  Althouth the Prince had to admit that once in a while the taller had brilliant ideas that were very interesting.  Jimin released a huff through his puckered lips as he continued to attempt to shove all of Tae's trinkets away, still confused about how he ended up doing all the packing. 

A sudden knock on the door interrupted Tae's rambling about how technically there was no proof that he wasn't immortal yet.

"Delivery for Min Jimin!"  

Said boy walked up to the door and opened it, revealing a young looking student who held out a letter to the prince.  Jimin bowed politely and took it before closing the door.  Jimin wasn't used to recieving letters, it was most likely from a teacher or Jungkook (whose letters got shorter and shorter as the war harshened) as those were the only people who wrote to the father-deprived boy.

Jimin said down at the desk that he and Tae shared and pulled out the letter opener to find out what it was.  Tae childishly asked what it was, not considering any patience as the letter wasn't even out of the envelope yet.  Jimin ignored his cries and focused on reading it.

Jimin froze.

His heart dropped.

His blood ran cold.

Tae continued asking Jimin questions, but Jimin would not respond.  He stayed still as statue for a few minutes, shocked.

Eventually Taehyung got up and walked over to the younger and plucked the letter out of his hands.  

It wasn't a letter, but rather an invatation.

"You are cordially invited to the wedding of the King Min Yoongi and his beloved fiancee Jung Krystal."

 **

Min Jimin sat in his mathmatics class.

He was seated in the front, and was the classic teacher's pet.  Day to day, he focused his mind on the complex equations that were displayed in front of them, but today was very different.  

Bags hung under is young doe eyes, his eyes were bloodshot from a night of sleepless crying.  Math was the farthest thing in his mind. His mind kept racing to his father and now his....

Jimin scoffed.  He couldn't even bring himself to say it.

Step-mother.

His mind tortured him with awful, soul crushing taunts and teases.

His appa met someone else.  He found another partner.  After the death of Jimins' actual mother, the only person the young prince had was his father.  And he assumed that his father felt the same away about him.   But apparently not.  As soon as Jimin left, the King had no problem finding a wife.  He was replaced by a woman who will keep his chambers warm, please is manly needs and might even bear his father new children.  The thought was too much to bear, new children for his father to adore.  To call baby.  To call honey.  To cuddle.  To read to.  It was all too much.  

"Min Jimin?"

Jimin looked up from his desk and saw the teacher looking right at him.

Jimin assumed that he was asked a question about the equation that was left unanswered on the board. 

Flustered, Jimin studied it in a haste before uttering out, "The answer is 18 units sir."

The teacher (an old man with a jolly, wide waistline) rose his thick eyebrow is a look of confusion.  

"While that answer was correct, your name was called upon for the reason of the Head Mistress waiting for you outside." 

Head Mistress? 

Jimin's hands got clamy, only kids who seek punishment are called upon the Head Mistress.  Only really bad kids are pulled from class by the Head Mistress.

He quickly gathered his belongings and tried his hardest to ignore the questioning looks of his peers and exited the class room.

Once outside the room, he turned to meet the strict older woman.

But she was not alone. 

The man next to her shot Jimin a smile that errily resembled a bunny. 

Jimin's belongings fell from his grasp.

***

Jimin sat in the back of a carriage.

Well, not really.

He sat in the lap of Jeon Jungkook. 

The young niave boy marveled at how much two years can do to one's looks. 

Jungkook's height was now taller, posture more confident, shoulders more broad and jaw more sharpened.  

He was a boy before Jimin left, now he is a man.

"Kookie, you look so much like a man now.  How do you keep the young bachelorettes away?"  JImin giggles as he poked at the General's face.

Jungkook laughed.  The last time he saw the young majesty was when he was only thirteen years of age.  The soilder had sent letters and kept Jimin company, but for the last few months he had more and more responsibility put onto his 'manly' shoulders thus leading to a lack of letters being written as of late. However, no ammount of letters could prepare Jungkook for how much Jimin had grown.

He was taller, not by much, but still taller.  His hair had grown out a bit and now his bangs hung over is eyes, under his bangs, you could catch a quick peak of his doe eyes.  Oh, how his eyes still made Jungkook's heart flutter,  They were large and watery, held a childish innocence but as well as a hidden wisdom that did not make one assume he was a thoughtless baby.  Although he was a baby.  Jus not thoughless. 

He still triggered a protective urge inside the General.  When the young majesty was younger, he assumed that this urge was simply due to the babes' young age and child status.  He viewed Jimin as a younger brother.  Now, as he studied the fifteen year old who sat oblivously on his think thighs, giggling and padding as Jungkook's new physical features, he knew it was something more.

Jimin grown.

His body was chubby as a child, but now there was something more.

Jimin's tummy flattened, his arms were now slimmer, and his neckline appeared more gentle.  However his face still held that fresh plumpness of a baby, hands still remained tiny and easily swallowed in a hand-shake, and his eyes still dissapeared behind the fat of his cheeks, creating little cresants that made the General want to smile as well. 

His lower half was still...thick.

His calves were strong and his thighs were plush and in a way womanly in the curve they produced.  Above all else, Jimin's derrière had handfuls of pleasureable flesh that was just asking to be grasped at. 

Jungkook felt guilty in thinking these thoughts, but being General of the army made him a man accousumed to sin. Killing was evil. And Jungkook had seen very brutal things. He had also commited very ty and erted actions with men and women while traveling with his soilders.

His brain thought things he could not control.

Once Jungkook had lost his ity, his needs would drop in deviant thoughts and leave Jungkook a victim to his own lust.

He couldn't help but notice Jimin's beauty, his most ual asset (his very two buttocks) was plopped right on his lap. 

But Jungkook just ignored it and kept those thoughts at bay.  He knew Jimin since he was a baby, and made an oath to protect him, not to corrupt him. 

They had a days' travel until they were to arrive at the castle.  

Jungkook was very content to listen to the babe every minute along the way.  

The General had brought a box of imported chocolates as a gift for Jimin and now the chubby boy whom still held a deep fondness for food, munched on it as he told his Kookie all about his adventures at school.

"So Kim Taehyung -you know the one from the letters right?- told me that we should skip our afternoon classes so that we can sneak into the kitchens.  So I followed him because he said that they were making roasted duck-"

Jungkook's focus started to weaken, the words that escaped Jimin's mouth at lightening speed, blurred in his ears as the man became hyper-aware of the little bit of chocolate that remained on the edge of Jimin's mouth.

It was next to those precious, baby pink lips.  Just asking Jungkook to wipe off.  It would be so easy to reach out and touch that gorgreous face, an exuse of just needing to clean that mess was so tempting and would without a doubt fall under the baby's radiar.

It was tempting.

It would be so easy.

So, he did it.

He reached out his pale but vieny arms and used his thumb to wipe off the dark chocolate.

Jimin noticed what was going on and when Jungkook leaned back, Jimin took the thumb in his mouth.

Jungkook stilled.

Their faces were inches to each other, Jungkook's eyes bored into Jimin, but Jimin's doll-like eyes were downcast, showing off his long and dainty eyelashes.  

His sinful lips were puckered around his thumb, like a baby would a bottle. 

Jungkook nearly died when Jimin's velvety hot tongue swiped at the treat on his skin. 

The little lolita released the thumb with a cute little pop and giggled at Jungkook's baffled expression.

"Waste not, espically good chocolate." 

****

The carriage came to a sudden stop.  

Jimin lifted his head from its' place between Jungkook's neck and shoulder.  He had been napping when the sudden halt caused the young Prince to abandon his slumber.

Wordlessly, Jimin leaned from across Jungkook's lap to the glass window.

There stood the castle, large and proud.  

It was much bigger than Jimin remembered. 

His breath stopped when the very entry way to the castle opened.

His father, with a women whom he never seen before attached to his side. 

*****

Word Count- 3,070

I think it's time to start this story up again. 

I have some plot twists for this story that I don't think any of you are ready for.

Please leave a comment.