1.5/2

Underneath the Bleachers

Chaeyoung POV:


 

“Tzuyu-ah. Where’s my congratulation?” I said as I walked up to her.

 

“Oh Chaeyoungie. For what?”

 

“…Seriously..? ‘For what?’  HELLO !! First place GOLD medal !!”

 

“Right, you guys won didn’t you?”

 

“!!” At that moment, I felt mad and hurt at the same time, ‘Was this something normal?’ ‘How could she not know?’ I thought.

 

“Awwww. I’m just kidding. Congrats, also you looked really cool and you ran so fast as well.”

 

“Damn right I did.” I smirked, “Now you can’t tease me about my short legs anymore.”

 

“Yes I can, cause you’d still be short either way…”

 

I couldn’t stop myself from scowling as she was right. Even if I were able to run faster than a cheetah, I’m still gonna be short.

 

“I like it though, it’s cute.” she finished saying. And the next thing I know, I feel a soft warmth press against my cheek. 

 

She kissed me. Tzuyu kissed me. She’s so close. She smells really nice, I wanna drown in her scent. Wait that sounded weird. Oh never mind that. SHE KISSED ME. OHMYGOD. My eyes widen and I feel my cheeks instantly go red.

 

Is it just me? Or is it hot in here? No, definitely just me. Actually it’s her. Who could resist such a beautiful, talented, tall, model-like, cheerleader like Tzuyu. Well let me tell you, I surely can’t.

 

She then finally pulled away from me, grinning slyly.

 

“If you walk me home tonight, I can give you more than just a congratulations you know.” she said winking at me.

 

Spluttering, I just gaped at her while she giggled at my dumbfounded expression. 

 

Yeah it’s definitely too hot in here.

 


 

“So yeah…. that’s what happened.” I said recounting to Jeongyeon unnie about what had happened between me and Tzuyu the night of the party.

 

“Oooh, how scandalous.”

 

“Unnie!! This isn't funny. Besides weren't you and Mina unnie kissing underneath the bleachers, and even before having your first date??”

 

“Uhhhhh, no. We didn’t kiss then, well not on the lips that is.”

 

“You wished you had though.”

 

“Touché.”

 

We both laughed at that and just continued on playing video games, relishing in our ‘bro’ time.

 

What a day for the both of us, huh?

 


 

[A/N]:

 

I have a confession to make :P

 

I actually wrote this part before part 2, that’s why they’re both going up at the same time.. ok? Yayy double update-ish!

 

So for all the Chaeyu shippers that have stayed till the end, here is something a little fun and extra for you guys. (This is what I meant when Jeong said that Chaeng would tell her what had happened during her conversation with Tzuyu).

 

Cause I feel you guys.

 

Like you know that moment when you search for a tag and then the story you’re reading has nothing or almost nothing to do with the tag you’ve searched and then it’s just like ‘well what’s the point?’

 

So yeah, this was a little something to fulfil that Chaeyu tag I added in.

 

Hopefully it was something for all to enjoy.

 

So now, this is the official ending to ‘Underneath the Bleachers’.

 

And watch out for my next story that may or may not be coming out soon *EHEM* ;)

 

That is all for now, thanks guys!!

 

 

- J