Final

I wish I was the one to MARRY YOU

[Sunday]
It's sunday. JiHoon aka Woozi is  in his favourite coffee shop "Akkinda" having his as usual coffee cappuccino. He was waiting for someone. He had a lyric book in his hand. As he had nothing to do so he started writing some song lyrics. He was totally focus in writing. He didn't even noticed that the person he was waiting was already siting in front of him.

"Uhum" clears throat. Woozi stares at the person.
Woozi: "Hyung, finally you're here. I had been waiting for you & it's been more than an hour"

Hyung: "Umm.. I had to meet someone so I was late. & what's the thing that you want to tell me? I thought you cried yesterday? Is it true?"

Woozi: *lowers his face* "Yeah. I did. I don't know what to do so I called you yesterday but you said that you had some get together with you parents so I didn't want to bother you."

Hyung: "What's the problem Woozi? Why what happened?"

Woozi: "The problem is *a drop of tear escape from his eyes* Se...un...g (utter & was cut off by hyung before he could complete his sentence) 

Hyung: "Did you heard that SeungCheol hyung's going to marry?"

Woozi nodes & the tear starts to flow.

Woozi: "Hoshi hyung, what shall I do now?"

(A/n: Yes it was Hoshi whom Woozi had been waiting)


Hoshi: "Who told you?"

Woozi: "SeungCheol hyung. He said he wanted to tell me something yesterday & said that he is going to marry HyeJin Noona." (Speaking while he was crying)

Hoshi goes near Woozi & hugs him tight. Woozi starts to sob while hugging Hoshi.  

Hoshi: "JiHoon-ah, let's go to dorm since everyone are in practice room & you can tell me everything. Let's get out from here before our fans notice us"

Woozi nod & packed his bag & paid for his coffee. They headed to their dorm.


--------------------------------------
[At Dorm]

It's been an hour since they reach to their dorm. Woozi had been crying for an hour & finally Hoshi decided to ask him.

Hoshi: "JiHoon-ah, Please don't cry & tell me what happened ?"

Woozi: "Umm I will tell you all since you know about my feelings for the older. I will tell you all. Yes..ter..day.. Coups hyung called me & said that he wanted to tell me something. I thought he was going to express his feelings for me since I could see those feelings in his eyes. I was sure he would love me too & I was totally happy & went to meet him but unfortunately Coups hyung was with a girl & I wonder who she was & when I finally recognized her. It was HyeJin Noona. Then I thought that maybe Coups hyung wants me to discuss about our comebcak but then I was shocked by their next action. My heart was scattered into thousands of pieces.*sobs* Coups hyung kissed her in her lips. I could not move my body. My tears were threatening to fall & I was still holding it. I wanted to run away but my body didn't let me. Finally, I could move my body & I turned to leave but Coups hyung called my name & I was more shocked. He came & hug me. I wanted to cry when he hugged me but suddenly he pulled me towards her & finally said that "They were going to marry" & Coups hyung said that since I am his closest friend he wanted me to tell first so that I would be happy for him. But who knows, deep in my heart it feels like he had shove a sword in my heart. I tried my best to hide my feelings specially my tears. I don't want him to see it. I kept holding it. I tried my best to support them. I tried my best & showed them as I was happy for them. Then Coups hyung said that they were marrying in this week & he wanted me as a special guest. He wanted me to sing a song for them & I said that I will sing for them.    Finally, I escape from them with some excuse by saying that I had to meet someone. & when I escape from there I went to Han river & called you but then you said that you were with you parents so I cried over there alone.

Hoshi tightly hugged him & Woozi started crying out loud.

Hoshi: "I knew it today too. I  went to met him before I met you. I was totally shocked. I never knew that he would marry someone else instead of you because you were like a love birds."

Woozi: "Umm. We were hyung. It's been more than a week since Coups hyung ignored him. He even didn't visit to my studio since last weak. He didn't even take me to Amusing  park last saturday since he had promise. & I didn't knew why. But finally I knew that it was because he was spending time with HyeJin Noona. 

Hoshi: "So What are you going to do now? Aren't you going to express your feelings to him?"

Woozi: *shakes his head* "Aniyo. I am not telling him. I won't tell him. I will never let him know about my feelings to him."

Hoshi: "But Woozi, It's still not late.What if he has same feelings to you? If you don't say now then he will marry another girl & you will regret for your lifetime like you are regretting right now."

Woozi: "Aniyo Hyung. He doesn't love me. He loves HyeJin Noona. I have seen his happiness. I can tell that he really loves her & I don't want to ruin my friendship after I expressing my feelings to him. I can't stand seeing it. Since Coups hyung has chosen  his own happiness, I will be supporting him. I don't care if I regret. All I want is happiness"

Hoshi: "Aniyo. I can't stand seeing you like this JiHoonie. If your are telling then I will tell him"

Woozi: "Hyung, you aren't doing like that. I have clearing said you that all I want is his happiness. I love him not because I want him but to see him happy. Since he is happy I am satisfied with it"

Hoshi: "But I don't think your satisfied JiHoonie. How can you stand there sing for him since your deep heart is already weak."

Woozi: "I know my heart is weak right now but I am strong enough to hide it hyung like I had been doing this for a years. It's not only a first time hyung. It was in past too but I just had one hope that I would also get a chance but I was not lucky enough to have one."

Hoshi: "What do you mean by past?"

Woozi: "You know that Coups hyung was my first crush since I was in high school & you know Coups hyung had dated more than 20 girls in High School & Secondary school. I was hiding my sadness in  those days too & I can still hide it."

Hoshi: "But it's different now JiHoonie.. Dating & Marrying is totally different"

Woozi: "I don't care hyung if it's Marry or Dating. Since he is happy with it then I am happy with it. I will support him no matter what. & YOU PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL KEEP THIS AS A SECRET FOREVER" *Yells* 


Hoshi: "It will be hard for me to see you like this. I can't"

Woozi: "You have to if you don't want me to break a friendship with you"

Hoshi: But.. (was cut off by Woozi)

Woozi: "No but. Will you promise or not?"

Hoshi: "...o....k...a..y.. If you want then"


The rest members are back except Scoups & Woozi tried to hide his tears.

--------------------------------------
|On the other side|
[At Scoups House]

Those words are still roaming in my head. I still can't believe that someone will say something to me.. specially that person. I am totally broken into a pieces. So to avoid that person I am getting married to someone else. To avoid this unwanted feelings I am going to marry HyeJin Noona. That person who I started falling from our pre-debut time. I had clearly express him my feeling but he never took it as serious as I was. I never knew he will feel like that to me😭. I still don't know if I have made a right decision or not. But still..I know I will regret but I have no opinion. I never knew that I was bothering someone else whom I have spend my half of my life. Maybe I was always an annoying person so people easily get fade up. But still that person was always there to stand in front of me though he knew that I was annoying him. Maybe because he couldn't say those words directly to me. So I think I have made a right decision so that I can be far from him & he can enjoy his life. I still know that my heart will never support me but I must try my best to be away from him. B.....u......t,, I W-I-L-L A-L-W-A-Y-S L-O-V-E Y-O-U W-O-O-Z-I (tears started to flow). & yeah it's been a week since I had been avoiding him. I had promised to take him to amusing park but since he doesn't like me to bother him so I went alone instead & spend there crying like a small children who had just lost their parents in a crowed area. God knows how I feel. Damn, why can't I stopping thinking about him! Instead I have been missing him.
-------------------------------------
The next day, they had their as usual work. Everyone were in practice room except S.Coups. He was busy for the preparation of their wedding. Woozi will spend half of his time in studio Crying, Skipping Foods, Naps. He had been crying & Hoshi could do nothing then seeing him cry.

-----------------------------------
[Tuesday]
It was Tuesday. They all were practicing & yes SCoups was also present with HyeJin. He would spend most of his time stealing a glance from her & there is Woozi who had been staring at them from the very beginning. He wanted to avoid them but Woozi had already missed that person even though he knew that "that person never belonged to him" but he had no option his heart will never accept that.
It was break time & SCoups went near HyeJin & sat nearby her & everyone started shouting & there was Woozi, holding his tears in his eye. He could do nothing. Hoshi could see Woozi's watery eyes but he could do nothing to distract him. Then a delivery boy came & brought a food for them. Mingyu paid the bill & everyone started having there meal. Scoups was sharing is meal with HyeJin while HyeJin shyly eating it. Everyone were giggling at them. Then there was Dino, who ate very fast since he was very small in his group he couldn't tolerate his hunger & there was Woozi who could hardly have his food. Dino asked others to give him some extra food if they had but everyone ignored him & suddenly he saw Woozi's food box which was full.
Dino: "Woozi Hyung, Can I have some? I am so hungry,"

Woozi: "Eat at much as you want. I am not hungry" & gave him his food.

SCoups was really shocked because it was chicken & Chicken was Woozi's favorite & he will never give it to others. Then suddenly he noticed that HyeJin had left some foods near so he wiped it with a tissue & everyone saw it & teased them like "Ohooo" & Woozi had no option what he should do now. He could feel the jealousy. He wanted to run away. He was praying to escape from there. Then suddenly he heard someone's phone was ringing & it was of HyeJin Noona. She picked her call.
HyeJin: Coups-su, I'm so sorry. I have to go now. I got some meeting.
Scoups: Right now (in a small voice) I wanted to spend more time with you.

Seughkhwan: "HYA! This hyung! You can spend more time after wedding. Aish You sound so creepy. I just want to puke"
Everyone nodes as they agreed with Seunghwan.

SCoups: "Really? Sorry guys. Ok HyeJin I will drop you to your car"
HyeJin noddes & says bye to everyone & everyone says bye to her & Scoups says that he will be back soon & everyone nod.

& there was Woozi & Hoshi. Hoshi could see the anger in his eyes. Everyone were about to practice but suddenly they saw Woozi with his anger & everyone was wonder what had happen to him.

Dino: "Hyung, Are you angry because I asked your food?"
Woozi: *stared at him* "WTF WAS I DOING HERE? TO SEE THOSE ! COUPS-SU WTF! MY IS BETTER THEN THAT NAME! YAKK!!!"

Everyone laughed because they knew that Woozi was jealous.

Seungkhwan: "Hyung, Are you angry because Scoups Hyung is getting marry as we all know Scoups hyung is your best friend. OR Are you jealous of them because you never got a chance to date till now?"
Vernon wanted closed his mouth because he knew that  he speaks more then you expect but he couldn't cut his words. Everyone stares at him and makes a mouth like "Hya idiot How can you say that"

& Once Woozi heard that he just lowered his head & went out of his room.
Hoshi: "HYA! Can't you close your dirty mouth?" & left the room.
Seugkhwan: "What have I done? I just spoke the truth"
Vernon: "Why did I even date this Idiot!"
& everyone laughed.
--------------------------------------
[At Woozi's Studio]
Woozi ran to his studio because he was hurt by those words. He agreed that he never dated till now but that doesn't mean he was never asked to go on date. He had got may letters & proposal but he had rejected all. Because he had only love that one person till now & it was SeungCheol. He had never accepted others because he thought that he would have SeungCheol in his life but who knew that it would never happened. His tears escaped from his eyes. Hoshi entered to his studio.

Hoshi: "Woozi-yah, Are you Okay?
Woozi: "How can I be Okay hyung? How can I? *started to cry* I had been holding my tears till now & I can see Coups hyung flirting with her. I mean stealing a glance, wiping . I can't see that & I don't want anyone to call him Coups-su since he is my Cheollie😭😢."
*turns back from Hoshi*
*Hoshi goes in front of him*

Hoshi: "See I told you. You can't hide you feeling anymore. You are very weak from heart now & it's still not late. You better express you feeling Woozi"

(Woozi shakes his head. Someone enters in thier studio & Hoshi knew who it was but Woozi didn't noticed yet so Hoshi didn't wanted to stop Woozi so he let him speak)

Woozi: "No hyung. I can't. I can't tell him. I know my heart can't accept it but no I can't. I do love him a lot & I will love him forever but I can't tell him. & you had promised me you will not tell him. I don't want SeungCheol hyung to know about my feeling to him. Did you get me?"

Hoshi: "Umm. I won't but he had already heard you. Scoups hyung didn't you?"

Woozi was shocked.
Woozi: "What do you mean?"
Hoshi: "He is at your back"

Woozi turns & he saw Scoups.
Scoups was little shocked but suddenly started laughing.

Scoups: "HYA!! Stop this nonsense. I can hear you both.I don't want to hear such a lie"
Hoshi: "Hyung, what do you mean by nonsense?"
Scoups: "I know about your plans"
Hoshi: "What do you mean by plans?"
Scoups: "You guys don't want me to marry because your carrier   might be affected after I get married. Our group might get disband or our popularity might decrease & you're scared about it. But don't worry. You don't have to use your stupid plans. Once I get married I will leave the group & it won't affect anything."

Woozi: "Why do you think so? Why do you think that it is a plan? What if I really loved you?"

Scoups: "Because I guarantee you that you never had such a feelings to me like I had to you."

Hoshi: "Wait hyung, Did you just admitted that you loved him?"

Scoups: "*shakes his head as disagreement* No. I didn't "LOVED" him but I still "LOVE" him & would have "LOVED HIM" but now after your selfishness I won't & I think I will stop loving him"

Woozi was still shocked because he just heard that Scoups loves him.
Hoshi: "Hyung, that's not true ok. We are not planning any . He loves you too"
Scoups: "NO. He NEVER loved me & please stop lying."
Hoshi: "How can you say that. He loves-" ( was cut off by Scoups)
SCoups: "BECAUSE I HAVE OVER-HEARD YOU GUYS"
Hoshi: "What do you mean by over-heard?"
Scoups: "Don't pretend like nothing has happened. I can't let my heart to be played by the others who never appreciate me"
Woozi: "What do you mean? Tell me clearly?  & Why do you think that I will play with your heart since I had always appreciate you"

Scoups: (Laughs annoyingly) "WTF. I will never trust you..A-N-Y-M-O-R-E"
Woozi: "WHATEVER. Just make it clear!"

Scoups: "Don't worry. I will. Don't tell me that you hadn't not said anything after I remind you!"
Woozi: "Just go on"
--------------------------------------
|FlashBack| 

Everyone were in dorm excluding Woozi & Hoshi. The members were playing with each others. Hoshi went to meet his friend. & It's been more than 2 days since Woozi had been spending his time in studio. Scoups was really worried about it so he wanted to visit him. So he said Jeonghan to take care of rest of the members & he went to visit Woozi. On the way he brought some food for him. He reached to Woozi's studio & was about to head inside but he heard a familiar voice so he decided to stay outside & hear them. & he was right it was Hoshi.

Hoshi: "Hya Woozi, why didn't you come to dorm?"
Woozi: "I was busy hyung. So I didn't"
Hoshi: "Or Are you avoiding someone or Maybe still angry by our previous fan meeting!"
Woozi: "What do you mean?"
Hoshi: "Don't act like I don't know. I know that you love SeunngCheol hyung & you are staying here because you are still angry because he had to spend more time with JeongHan hyung in fan meeting & you were angry"
Woozi: "Why does your empty mind make those sense?"
Hoshi: "Because I can see that. Don't tell me that you don't love him?"
Woozi: "WTF! Are you kidding, why would I fall in love with that CAMEL? Does it even make sense?"
Hoshi: "Are you still angry with him because he spends more time with JeongHan hyung?"
Woozi: "Who cares man. Instead I feel free now. I don't have to see his face anymore. I don't have to try to act to avoid him. He is so noisy. & you know that I hate skin ship but he is always there with his skin ship."
Hoshi: "What! It doesn't make sense. Aren't you his best friend?"
Woozi: "We are but that doesn't mean I don't need a privacy? He has my studio's extra key. He knows my cell phones password. I can't use my emails because he will read it all. I don't think I will be more then best friend with him."
Hoshi: "Do you think so?"
Woozi: "Yes. He is such a annoying person that everyone will get fade up & I am here to pretend it. Thank god he got Jeonghan so I got a free time."

--------------------------------------
Scoups: "Now I hope your free from me. & don't tell me that you didn't tell me JiHoon" (in a annoying voice)

Woozi was totally shocked. He never knew he will over  heard them & he didn't heard the rest words when he had express his feelings.

Woozi: "Coups hyung, I did. I had said that but you didn't heard  the rest. I had told-"
(Cut off by Scoups)

Scoups: "I can't listen more when someone is insulting me but not just a someone but that person whom I gave my heart. Damn. I still regret"

Hoshi: "No hyung. You shouldn't regret. You have given your heart to right person. Just let him make a clearance. You have just heard half of it"

Scoups: "I don't care anymore. I don't think I will love a liar anymore & I don't want it to clear & I think I don't want some liars to be my best friend. Just pretend as we were friends."

Woozi: "Hyung, I am not a liar just let me clear it & you can make a decision. Whether you will marry HyeJin Noona or not"
Scoups: "I had clearly said you I don't want your explanation because I know you never loved me & You don't have to tell me what should I do & what I should not. I will surely marry HyeJin"

Hoshi wanted to speak but Woozi wa totally hurt now so he didn't let Hoshi to speak it. If Scoups really doesn't want to hear it then he won't tell him.

Scoups: "Oh & by the way, I came here just to tell you that my parents wanted to meet you today for a dinner. Here is a invitation card. *place it in table* But it's better if you don't come. I don't want to see your face anymore."

Scoups turns & leaves. Once  Scoups leaves the room, Woozi was in Hoshi's legs catching for a support & crying.
Woozi: "Hyung, I never knew this will happened. If I had knew that it was really going to happened & I would never say those words. I never knew that he loved me too. I never knew that I would hurt him so much. I am sure he still loves me but I hurt him hyung. I have broken his heart. I didn't knew that he will heard it but he didn't heard the remaining. He didn't heard when I express my feeling. Now I am totally broken. I can't ask him to forgive me. I am sure he won't. He will never believe that I had loved him. NEVER. He thinks that I am a LIAR. He called me "LIAR". How can I explain to him that my heart only belongs to him. Only him. SeungCheol, Mianhae. Jomal Mianhae . I can't help you to heal your heart. I have already broke your heart into many pieces & I can't join them. But I STILL LOVE YOU. I am sorry I can't be perfect for you. I am Sorry. (Hoshi hugs him because Woozi was crying. Hoshi could feel it. He can't do anything just hugs him tight & let the others to cry)  

It's been more than hour & Finally Woozi has stopped crying. So Hoshi decided to speak.

Hoshi: "What do you think about meeting them?"
Woozi: "I don't think I will go. Since Coups hyung said he doesn't want to see my face"
Hoshi: "Are you sure?" (Woozi nods) "then inform them. They might be waiting." (Woozi nods & takes out his cell phone & dials number & called them)
--------------------------------------
(At  SCoups house)
Everyone were in their dinning room & they were siting in their dinning table.

Coups Dad: "Are you sure that you give invitation to Woozi for the dinner?"
Coups: "Yeah. I did dad"
Coups Dad: "But I don't think like you gave him. Because I think like you guys fought since you seems so annoying right now."
Coups: "Oh dad. Don't you trust me? & why do you think I will fight with him? Do you think I am still a kid to fight? & even if I look annoying that doesn't mean I fought."
Coups Dad: "But-" (cuts off because he's phones ring)
(Coups dad: Hello.
Woozi: Hello Coups Dad. I am Woozi. I'm so sorry. I don't think I can attend your  meeting since I have lots of work today. I am so sorry. I hope you will understand. I will meet you on the day of Coups hyungs Wedding. 
Coups Dad: It's ok Woozi-ah. I can understand & wait did you guys fought? He seems so annoying.
Woozi: Aniyo Uncle. We didn't. I think Coups hyung is feeling annoyed because I couldn't attend your meeting.
Coups Dad: umm. I think so too.
Woozi: ok Uncle. I need to go now. I hope you will have fun. See you on Friday.
Coups Dad: ok. See you & Take care.) 

Coups Dad: Hya idiot. You don't have to be angry by simple reason. He must have some work so he can't come but that doesn't mean he will never come. You think that Woozi will always be with you even after you marry? If you really can't spend time without him than marry him instead. Why do you have to be annoyed by simple reason because he couldn't come to see you?"

(Coups cough)
Coups: "What do you mean dad? Marry him! No hell. I will die instead. I don't want to see his face." (Coups: About to leave the dinning room)

Coups Dad: "Whatever & wait....I have a something to tell you"
Coups: "What's it dad?"
Coups dad: "Tomorrow you need to go to Jeju Island. We have some business meeting but unfortunately I have to go to China so you have  to attend it instead & at night you have to stay at Woozi's house?"
Coups: "Ok I will attend the meeting but why do I have to stay there? & why not hotel?? Why in Woozi's house?"
Coups Dad: "Aren't you going to invite them in your wedding? Don't you missed them? & I have already informed them & they are very excited to meet you."
Coups: "Ok. I will stay there." (Goes to his room to pack some stuffs for tomorrow)
--------------------------------------
(At studio)
(Coups dad: Hello.
Woozi: Hello Coups Dad. I am Woozi. I'm so sorry. I don't think I can attend your  meeting since I have lots of work today. I am so sorry. I hope you will understand. I will meet you on the day of Coups hyungs Wedding. 
Coups Dad: It's ok Woozi-ah. I can understand & wait did you guys fought? He seems so annoying.
Woozi: Aniyo Uncle. We didn't. I think Coups hyung is feeling annoyed because I couldn't attend your meeting. (Tears escape from his eyes)  
Coups Dad: umm. I think so too.
Woozi: ok Uncle. I need to go now. I hope you will have fun. See you on Friday.
Coups Dad: ok. See you & Take care.) 

Hoshi: "Aren't you going to explain him?"
Woozi: "I can't hyung. I have already lose  him. He will never believe me & my explanation is not enough to heal his heart. I don't want to hurt him anymore. I can't. I won't say anything to him. I will simply disappear from him"
Hoshi: "What do you mean by disappear? You're not think like I am thinking right?"
Woozi: "Aniyo hyung. I have not. Don't think about it. I will never hurt myself. Because it will be a simple punishment for me. Instead I will live my life though it will be hard but it will be my punishment?"
Hoshi: "What do you mean by punishment Woozi-yah?"
Woozi: "The punishment for my mistake. The punishment for hurting Coups hyung" (starts to cry again)
Hoshi: "Aniyo Woozi. You haven't done any mistake. You never mean to hurt him. It's hyung's fault. He will regret it because he didn't give you to explain it"
(Woozi shakes his head & started to sob)
------------------------------------
[Wednesday]
SCoups went to Jeju & attend the meeting & at last he went to JiHoon's house. Jihoon's parents were very happy to see them because they hadn't seen him for long time. Scoups was like their 2nd child because Coups was always there to take care of Jihoon. They really missed them as well as Jihoon.
(A/N: Ji refers to Jihoon) 
Ji's Mom: "How are you son? I really missed you"
Scoups: "I missed you too. I am good & you?"
Ji's Mom: "We are fine"
(Ji's Mom's & Dad hugs him. Scoups goes to change his dress & to be fresh & once he was back, they went to have their meal)

Ji's Dad: "So how was you meeting?"
Scoups: "It was good dad"
Ji's Mom: "What about your work in Seoul?"
Scoups: "I think I will quit being a singer & start a business with my dad"
Ji's Dad: "But why so?"
Scoups: "Honestly speaking, I am getting married this friday & I came here to invite you too. So after I marry, I don't want to hamper others so I will quit & start new business"
Ji's Mom: "Your getting married? But with whom?" (Ji's Mom asked with full of smile.. Maybe she was expecting something)
Scoups: "HyeJin Noona"
Ji's Mom: (her smile suddenly faded away) "Who is HyeJin"
Scoups: "She is one of a model in our company"
Ji's Mom: (Pretend to smile) "Aw. Ok congratulation son."
Ji's Dad: "Congratualtion" 
Scoups: "Thank you"
Ji's Mom: "But I don't think we will be able to attend your wedding son"
Scoups: "But why mom?"
Ji's Mom: "We are going to Japan tomorrow to see JiHoon's grandmother who is very sick so we will be staying there for a week or a month."
Scoups: "Aw It ok. Please take care of her"
Ji's Mom: (nods) "And Coups-ya, how is Jihoonie? I have not seen him for a long time."
Scoups: "He is good. But why didn't you meet him?"
Ji's Mom: "Because he said he is too busy with his work & I am so worried about his health. He will easily skip his meal & sleep for his work & He will never call me nor pick my call. I would hardly get to talk to him in a week."
Scoups: "Do you want me to call him?" (Prays for "No")
Ji's Mom: "You don't have to dear. Ok dear you might be tired so go to rest"
Scoups: "Ok" (about to leave)
Ji's Mom: "Wait Cheol-ah, you better stay at JiHoon's room because the guest house is full of mess because we had just painted it"
Ji's Dad: "But-" (cuts off)
Ji's Mom: "But you can stay in JiHoon's room. It's clean & I am sure he won't mind. (Stares as Ji's dad & Ji's dad nods as he understand her)
Scoups: "Ok"
(He goes to JiHoon's room)
--------------------------------------
(At JiHoon's room)
Tbh, Scoups had never entered to Jihoon's room because he had never let him entered to his room. They would just play in their living room or guest room. He had never seen his room & it's his first experience to see it. Once he entered it, he was too shocked. His wall was full with Cheol's & JiHoon's picture with love shape. At table, he could see the childhood picture of Scoups & Woozi. Suddenly he saw one picture which shocked him. That picture was of Scoups & Woozi's at pre-debt time when Coups kissed Woozi's cheek & at the end it was written precious. He was totally shocked now. "Was it true? Did he really loved me?"
His mind was full of questions. Then he started searching more. He saw a book rack & saw box & he took it & opened it. Now he was totally shocked when he opened it. The box was full of SCoup's stuff that he had given to Jihoon when he was small. He still had those letter that Scoups had given him. He started looking randomly.

"Jihoonie, why are you so cute?"
"I wish I could own a pet like you"
"I wanna be your morning baby😝"
"Good Morning Ji-hoon-ie"
"I wish you were a girl so I could go on a date with you😂"
(Laughs when he reads those silly letters)
& suddenly he saw a locket. That locket was one of his favorite but it was broken so he threw it away but now it's not broken because it was sticked by a glue.

When he saw all those stuffs he felt guilty about yelling at Woozi & telling him to not to be his best friend again. He placed the box & suddenly he saw a note book. That was Woozi's favorite. He would carry it every time in his high school but he never let him to read it.
(About to open it but suddenly he got a text & it was from his dad)
/Dad: Coups-ah, I'm still in meeting. You better return from train. More work to prepare/
/Coups: Ok dad. I will return/

(Packs his back again & lastly keeps Woozi's note in his back)

Scoups: "Dad & Mom, I need to return"
Ji's Dad: "Um. I got a text too. Have a safe ride."
Ji's Mom: "Take care & you better take care of Woozi. I am sure there is no one to take care of him more than you care about him."
Scoups: "Umm. I will Mom. Take care both of you"
(Bows & return back to Seoul)
--------------------------------------
[Thursday]
Next day everyone were busy for shopping & the preparation of their wedding.

(A/N: Sorry. I will skip this part because I am really feeling tired 😭😅)

|At Night|
Scoups in his room. He was preparing for tomorrow. Suddenly he remembered about Woozi's dairy & he decided to read it.

[Woozi's Dairy]
Hi, I am little JiHoon aka Woozi. I am in high school. I am really small. Everyone teased me except my Cheol hyung. He is always there to take care of me. Thank you hyung. Your the best hyung. I love you hyung.

(Flips few pages)
Hi. I am JiHoon aka Woozi. I have already grown up now. But my height is still small. At past days I was really upset by my height but I am no more upset because SeungCheol hyung said that he loves my height. He said that look cute & finally I realized that the butterflies that I always used to get in my stomach was because of SeungCheol hyung. & yeah that's true that I love him. Now I admit that I love him.

(Flips few pages)
Last week Cheol hyung's favorite locket was broken & he threw it & once I get it I tried to stick it with a glue stick but unfortunately I sticked my fingers. It took me a week to stick it but finally I sticked it & I decided to give him. So I went to give him but I couldn't give him because when I was about to give him I found him proposing our school's most beautiful girl. I just ran away from there & I have decided not to return him anymore.

(Flips few page)
Cheol hyung has been dating more than 20 girls but I can still say that he had never experience about the true love because he couldn't notice about my true love to him. I just wish I get a chance to express my feelings but I am still afraid. What if it mess up our friendship. I just want to ask him "Hyung, Can I just date you for one day for an experience?" He could feel the dry tears that was soaked in the paper.

(He keeps on flipping. But it was all empty. At last page he saw something)

I have received more that 100 letters in school for the proposal & I have rejected all because I have only loved one person in my life & that's Cheol hyung. I have never loved someone like I have loved Cheol hyung. I know I will never get him but I never loved him to get him. I love him to see him happy. I do want like what other lovers wants but in order to scarify myself I can't sacrifice others happiness so I just want to see him smile. I LOVE YOU SEUNGCHEOL. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU & NEVER FORGET TO SMILE. You look handsome when you smile☺️)

(He had completed read the book & his tears started to fall. So he really loved me. Now I am not sure what to do. I think I am too late to make a decision. I am sorry JiHoon. I love you too but this hyung is not confident to express his feeling anymore. I am so sorry)
--------------------------------------
[Friday Wedding day]
Everyone were gathering for wedding & Scoups was getting ready for wedding. Suddenly his phone buzzed & he got a text.
/Hoshi: Hyung, Meet me nearby the park.
Scoups: Okay. I will be there in 10 min/
--------------------------------------
(At Park)
(Hoshi was sitting in a bench. SeungCheol sits beside him.)
Hoshi: "Hyung, Don't you want to hear the explanation? Don't you want to hear it all?"
Scoups: "Go ahead"
Hoshi: "Are you sure?"
Scoups: "Tell me asap before I get late for my wedding"
-------------------------------------

Hoshi: "Hya Woozi, why didn't you come to dorm?"
Woozi: "I was busy hyung. So I didn't"
Hoshi: "Or Are you avoiding someone or Maybe still angry by our previous fan meeting!"
Woozi: "What do you mean?"
Hoshi: "Don't act like I don't know. I know that you love SeunngCheol hyung & you are staying here because you are still angry because he had to spend more time with JeongHan hyung in fan meeting & you were angry"
Woozi: "Why does your empty mind make those sense?"
Hoshi: "Because I can see that. Don't tell me that you don't love him?"
Woozi: "WTF! Are you kidding, why would I fall in love with that CAMEL? Does it even make sense?"
Hoshi: "Are you still angry with him because he spends more time with JeongHan hyung?"
Woozi: "Who cares man. Instead I feel free now. I don't have to see his face anymore. I don't have to try to act to avoid him. He is so noisy. & you know that I hate skin ship but he is always there with his skin ship."
Hoshi: "What! It doesn't make sense. Aren't you his best friend?"
Woozi: "We are but that doesn't mean I don't need a privacy? He has my studio's extra key. He knows my cell phones password. I can't use my emails because he will read it all. I don't think I will be more then best friend with him."
Hoshi: "Do you think so?"
Woozi: "Yes. He is such a annoying person that everyone will get fade up & I am here to pretend it. Thank god he got Jeonghan so I got a free time."
Hoshi: "Ok I enjoyed listening to your story. I mean FAKE STORY. Now tell me the truth"
Woozi: "What do you mean by truth? I have already told you?"
Hoshi: "Really? Is it? Ok But I have a proof that you love him"
Woozi: "What proof?"
Hoshi: "I have captured some video of you stealing glance of Scoups hyung. Do you want to show me?"
(Takes out his cell phone & showed him)
Woozi: "WTF!"
Hoshi: "Do you want to surrender or shall I send it in our group chat?"
Woozi: "You are not send it ok & I have told you I don't"
Hoshi: "I will ask you last time. Do you admit it or should I send it?"
Woozi: "Ok fine. I admit it."
Hoshi: "That means you love him?"
Woozi: "Yes. I love him. Ok is it enough now?"
Hoshi: "It's better if you share more."
Woozi: "Ok. But only if you promise that you won't tell anyone"
Hoshi: "Okay. Promise"
Woozi: "Actually, I started loving him from the beginning. Everyone were there to bully me in my class everyone will tease me about my height but then Scoups hyung came & saved me from them & slowly we started hanging out a lot & slowly my feelings was developed & I started falling for him. & yes that's true I am staying here just to avoid him because whenever I see him hanging out with others I get jealous. I just want to kick then out from this planet & I would spend more time with Coups hyung but I am afraid if he never thought me more than a brother & it still bothers me but I have no more option. I am sure Coups hyung is more into girls & I am beyond by his thought. So I just want to keep it as a secret & please promise that you will keep it as a secret"
Hoshi: "What if I say 'NO'?"
Woozi: "What if I kick your ?"
Hoshi: "I'm serious"
Woozi: "I will never talk with you."
Hoshi: "I know you will never do that"
Woozi: "& I know that you will never say that because I trust you."
Hoshi: "Why so cheesy. Umm whatever. I won't. Just express yourself"

--------------------------------------
Hoshi: "What do you say now?"
SCoups: "It's already late 
Hoshi. I'm sorry I have no option now. I can't do anything. I can't hurt HyeJin"
Hoshi: "Healing a heart who just heart & healing a heart which was broken a years & years ago makes vast difference hyung. I hope you know that which one will heal first & which one will never. I believe that you're not so stupid to make any silly decision. I hope you will make a proper decision. You still have a time to make a good decision. You still have a time to re-creat your love story. Now this time is all in your hand. I hope you will use it properly." (Bows & leaves)
--------------------------------------
[At Wedding Hall]
Woozi & his remaining friends have already came to the hall & they were waiting for bride & groom. Woozi's eyes had a dark circle which was covered by make-up. Everyone were wearing Suit. They were talking with each others. 

Finally, the groom comes. 
Woozi stares at him. He looked more than a handsome in that dress. If he had a chance he just wanted to run to him & hug him but he can't.

After few minutes, Bride enters with her father. Her father gives her hand to SeungCheol. SeungCheol hold her. 

Than the pastor starts to read bible & ask groom "You as a Husband, can you promise to take care of her life time?"

Scoups: "*silent* y.....e....s"
(Woozi heard it. Hoshi hold his hand & keeps one hand in his shoulder to comfort him)
Pastor: "Son, Can you say it loudly?"
Scoups: "Okay"
Pastor: "Do you promise to be her husband?"
Seungcheol: *turns at JiHoon whose head was down. He was looking at a floor & a tears was escaping from his eyes* "I'm sorry. I don't think I will marry her"

Scoups turns at HyeJin: "I am sorry HyeJin Noona. Please forgive me"
Then before HyeJin could say anything he goes nearby JiHoon & takes his hand & takes him away from there.

JiHoon: "Hyung, What are you doing? Hyung, I'm sorry I did a mistake but please don't hurt her. Please go back to you wedding... Hyung.. Please. Don't do this. I will do anything for you please forgive me. I will never committee that mistake again. I know your still angry but you can scold me after the marry. Hyung Jebal" (Cries loudly)

SeungCheol stoped & pushed JiHoon to the wall & kissed him in in lips.
Speaks after a short kiss.  
SeungCheol: "HYA..Idiot. I LOVE YOU. & I am running away with you because I want you & you want me to marry her"
JiHoon: "*totally shocked* Are you serious? Am I dreaming? But how? You think I am a liar. But-" (Once again Scoups kissed him for a short time)
SeungCheol: "Do you still think it's a dream? Do you think I am drunk or what? Yeah I am serious. Yeah I called you liar but that doesn't mean I had mean it idiot. I was angry that time."
JiHoon: "But-"
SeungCheol: "Will you stop this questions or Shall I return to my wedding?"
(SeungCheol turns away but JiHoon holds his hand & back hugs him)
Jihoon: "SeungCheol hyung, please don't leave me. You know that I LOVE YOU SEUNGCHEOL & I can't live without you"

(Turns at JiHoon & hugs him from front)
SeungCheol: "I LOVE YOU TOO JIHOON & I can't live without you too"

(Then Seungcheol pulled Jihoon closer & Jihoon can see Seungcheol's face coming near & he closed his eyes & yeah Seungcheol kisses him in his lips. It was gentle kiss.)
Seungcheol whispered in a kiss "I LoVe You"
JiHoon whispered back "I LoVe You Too"

& Their kissed last fore more than a minute. It was full of their love. Their "REAL LOVE" & finally their lips got to respective person. Finally the destiny made them together. Finally they knew about each others feeling & they were no more afraid to express it.

Finally, The one shot of #JiCheol story is over. I hope you like it. I hope you will enjoy it. The more you support the more confident I get. If I get a positive result then I can make a sequel to it❤️ You know I love my readers❤️ Thank you for reading. Stay tune for more stories❤️ You are my Seventeen Carat💖

 

 "THANK YOU" 😘