PART 3

INTERVIEW OF YUNJAE2016.........

WELCOME TO THE LAST SEGMENT OF THIS INTERVIEW....EL'S VIEWS ON RANDOM QUESTIONS FROM ME AND HER TAKE ON YUNJAE..READ ON

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNAJE.....
 

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
EL Teenagehood.
TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
EL: They’re just everything. They represent the type of love we crave and desire.
TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
EL: I do not know. Perosnally, I enjoy reading twincest and between people that are close in age. I do not support parents/grandparents and children. That disgust me, sorry. The power dynamic doesn’t sit well with me. But other than that, all the rest is fair game.
TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
EL: I would be perplexed and overly elated, because I feel as if they’re not real (ever), and if they were (hoping), they probably have already broken up. 11 years is a long time. I would go to everyone that said yj shippers are wacko and shove the news in their piehole. There, eat that!
TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
EL: Neutral happiness. I do not know them personally, but they do make me happy, so I would feel extremely happy for them.
TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
EL: I feel that all of it was fanservice. Sorry, do not murder me. I used to be crazy over Yunjae to the point where I would choke anyone that didn’t think they were real for a year, but….I was fourteen then.
TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
EL: I do not know. He could be, but he could at the same time be completely straight.
TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
EL: I would feel as if I’ve reached my ultimate happiness (a state that you can never surpass). Because it would be like my own romance coming true.
TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
EL: I do not believe in looking gayer. They look like a the ‘normal’ man, regardless of their uality.
TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
EL: After the army thingie, I believe they’ve patched up things...somewhat.
TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it? What do you think?
EL: I believe in what he [Jaejoong] says.
TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
EL: They are the cutest thing ever. They created my teenagehood and just made me soooo happy and….I found about fanfiction because of them. I've meet so many great people due to them. Plus, they’re just sooo….I really hope they were/or are real.
TINA: your future plans for fanfics?
EL: Probably will stop writing. If I am to be a doctor, I think I need to spend every waking moment striving towards that.
TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
EL: Normal. If you cannot accept, deal with it.
TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
EL: I would say they all need to die, but I would be family-less if that were to happen, so I hope they wake up one day and come to their sense. I cannot deal with people that are dumb in that area—I state it like that, because some of the smartest folks on this Earth are homophobic, like...What is wrong with you?
TINA:What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
EL: Let’s make sure the new generation doesn’t get poisoned and let the homophobes die out.
TINA: in the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
EL: They will never need to come out (that is, if I were to have kids).
TINA: Pride or love?
EL: Depends on who I am loving. If it is a dicky person, eff them, pride. If it is someone that loves me unconditionally, love. I treat you how you treat me.
TINA: Love to me is…………
EL: my immediate family. Especially my mother.
TINA: do you believe in love at first sight?
EL: That’s my life. So, nope, because I do not believe in romantic love. Yep, I KNOW I am a walking contradiction.
TINA: what are your views on yoochun scandal?
EL: No comment.
TINA: since junsu has been in a relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
EL: I never believed it was more than friendship, actually. They broke up, sadly.
TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
EL: No comment.
TINA: are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
EL: Nope. Some of us have boundaries, and knows reality from fiction, if we’re happy, [es] people need to shut [the hell] up. Oh yeah, I love to cuss, so sorry about that.

 

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS:
 

TINA: I have heard Asian think westerns are ugly?
EL: I do not really desire to have people validate my beauty, so that doesn’t bother me much.
TINA: Asian gives importance to skin color. dark skin is big no no to Asians? Do you think it is ok to think like that?
EL: Colorism is a huge thing in Asia, and it affects natal Asians a lot, especially women. I hope that will change in the immediate future.
TINA: How Important is skin color to you?
EL: Walking contradiction coming through: a lot, because I am a brown skinned woman, but at the same time, not a lot, because it is not important to me in my most day to day life. But, when it comes to romance and all that jazz, it does matter a bit too much.
TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
EL: If it makes you happy, you have the money, go for it.
TINA: do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
EL: I do not know. I do not think so, but makeup and all that jazz has make him more beautiful. Even if he were plastic, he would still be my flower. Not all flowers are real, but most, if not all, are beautiful.
TINA: What do you think of Siwon from super junior’s statement when he said in a radio interview..”I don’t mind dating western girls but marry an Asian girl my mom approves off?
EL: I do not feel much about it. Siwon is already not close to even my 'least' favorite person, soooo that tells you what I think of him. The thing is, I also do feel like that too, about other groups of people when it concerns romance and marriage. I desire to marry within my own ethnicity, cultural and all that jazz, because the type of people I find attractive, culturally,physically and all that, are found within my cultural (and there are only found here) .I am not saying this in the sense that others are ugly or less worthy because they’re not my race or ethnicity (I am from a homogenous country), but it is just that I do not feel any romantic connection for them. Plus, I cannot image marrying a stranger and moving to my country with them. They wouldn’t fit in, nor would my kids and...the headaches. I hope this come across as I am intended. I also hope it doesn’t sound rude or mean.
TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
EL: They do things that makes us happy. It’s like being obsessed with characters from book.
Last note: Keep on being you, change only when you want and need to. Do not allow the lemons life gives to you to make you decide to make lemonade if that is not to your taste. Throw them away if needed or give them back and go get apples or some other type of fruits.Hope you guys enjoyed reading my interview and got to know me a bit [better].

 END OF PART 3 THUS CONCLUDING EL'S INTERVIEW.

TINA'S WORDS:

DEAREST EL,

I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR AGREEING TO DO THIS.IT'S BEEN AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE IN READING YOUR FANFICS.WISH U A VERY BEST TOWARDS YOUR GOAL TO BECOME A DOCTOR.HOPE YOU REMEMBER US ALWAYS.

FOR THOSE READERS WHO HAVENT YET READ "AT YOUR PLEASURE " PLEASE HEAD OUT TO EL'S ACCOUNT https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/224891/M