PART 2

INTERVIEW OF YUNJAE2016.........

WELCOME BACK LOVELIES..IN THIS SEGMENT WE GET TO READ THE WORKINGS ,THOUGHTS AND IDEAS THAT WENT BEHIND THE FANFICS. WANNA KNOW WHICH FANFIC OF "EL" I LOVE SO MUCH..READ ON.

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS.........................
 

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?

EL: I’ve always loved to write, but when I found about Yunjae and fanfiction (respectively), I knew I had to start writing.

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?

EL: My brain is always running with stories, so….If I feel inspired I’ll sit down to write. If I feel bored, or if I HAVE to write I’ll sit down and write.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?

EL: In Love with You

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?

EL: I used to read A LOT of Historical romance….I was reading those type of books when I was in the fourth/fifth grade, and so it was only fitting to write my first fanfic about my love for….Wait, I think my first actual fanfic (not chaptered), was a ty one shot. So, yeah, never mind. I just have always loved , though I only became ually aware (actually interested in to the point of wanting to participate in it) when I was 17, but I just loved reading about it. it made me happy.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?

EL: Nope. Not counting the many lame stories I wrote in my notebooks.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?

EL: All the time. I end up hating all of my stories, except for one of my current ones (Kim Junsu’s Murder). I always feel as if I can never capture what I want, such as: feelings, actions etc.. I get frustrated and finish it because people are reading, but I just hate all of them.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?

EL: I didn’t. I am so glad I got readers.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?

EL: Yep. WHO isn’t. I get anxious when I turn in papers to my teachers, too.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?

EL: I think I felt happy. I do not remember who commented first, because I do not recall exactly what my first fanfic was. Sorry.

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?

EL: I do not. I just sit down and write when I feel like it.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?

EL: I plan all of my stories down from scenes to scenes way before I sit down to write. There are always three steps to my writing: I write down ideas for the story, I plan them out and ordered them around, then I write the story. I add as I write along.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?

EL: From anything and everything.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?If yes what is the title of the fanfic?

EL: I was going for a nightly run when out of nowhere the title for ‘At your Pleasure’ came to me, and then the plot came (I sometimes write the plots of my fanfics from titles). ‘At your Pleasure’ was my first ‘popular’ fic. Still appreciate and love all the peps that read and comment.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?

EL: I try to write stories where I do not need to do much research (except for some medical things). If I had to do research I would not feel compelled to write the fic. But, for my current fic, a little bit.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?

EL: Posting the chapter(s).

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?

EL: I blank out when I write, because I hate it soooo much. I love the act of having something written, not the part of writing it.

TINA: What is your favorite genre to write?

EL: Childhood friendships turned into lovers. Most of my fics are about that…..Most of the stories I read are about it, too.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?

EL: I’ve never had one. I usually plan my stories first, and that takes a long while (sometimes years, like Forever).

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?

EL: Plan your story out before you start writing. I do not know. Sorry.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.

EL: Nope. I do not like writing with others, because I usually feel restricted and I...I do not like people messing with my writing style. I am apprehensive of writing with others because of that. I could give the plot, but not write with someone else or write their own plots. I also cannot write a plot that is not mine, because I need passion to actually sit down and write (I hate writing).

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?

EL: I think I do, but I do not know how to described it. I WANT my writing style to be melancholic, and give a twinge of a remembrance of the good olden days (whenever that may be for the readers). But of a time of complete happiness, craziness. Like the feelings you get when you see those scenes in movies recounting happy times without the sound, it moves slow and is bright like a blooming firework in the inky night sky. I want my writing to be something like that, and feel personal and beautiful. But, I believe I’ve failed…..Crying emoji.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?

EL: My grammar and story telling skills have improved tremendously. Only difference.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?

EL: VERY!!!! If I didn’t have any more readers or didn’t get any more comments, I would stop writing because I post on AFF for them. I post for others to read and enjoy, not for myself, because I am not the one reading my own story here. Unlike peps that’ll say they write for themselves, I will not lie, I do not. Writing is not therapeutic for me. It just drains me, but it is a good draining when I read commentaries.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?

EL: A simple ‘thanks,’ or ‘I like this’ is highly appreciated.

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?

EL: Way more in the past than now. I love to read Yunjae fics with a similar writing style to mine and, of course, of the plot that I love (Childhood friends becoming lovers). It is difficult to find such fics so I do not read much now. Recommendation is valued. Hit me up, guys! Thanks.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?

EL: Yes, but I only talk to one, sadly.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?

EL: I do not. I just write and post here and hope a poor soul will take pity on me, and like my style.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?

EL: Nope. That that I know of.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?

EL: Umm….Since I am not getting compensated for doing this, it is okay if you take my plot, but please do not copy my work word for word. I actually do spend hours (sometimes whole days), writing. And editing is a . So….put some work in your stealing. Nothing under the sun is new, but at least put a spin of originality to it by sliding in some of your own views. I do not fear that people will ever copy me, though. So I am cool.

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?

EL: Umm...I write when I have time and want to. I mostly focus on my school. I do not have a social life.

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?

EL: Night. It is cool, dark, everyone is asleep and...I just love the night.

 

ALL ABOUT STORIES.........................

 

TINA: Most of your stories have an sad ending or an open ending. Is there any reason behind it.?

EL: Hahaha. Actually, a lot of my stories have happy endings. I want to write more open and sad endings though, but I know a lot of people like happy endings. I do have a thing for sad endings. I do not know why. Sad love stories are everything to me. There is something so incomparable to a hopeless type of love.

TINA: Among all your stories I absolutely loved “AT YOUR PLEASURE"..tell us the inspiration and the thoughts that went behind this fiction..(NOW YOU KNOW WHICH FIC I AM ADDCITED TO..)

EL: I had a whole summer of nothing to do, the plot came to me out of nowhere. Thanks for enjoying it!^-^

TINA:Tell us the inspiration behind "TREASURE"?

EL: I wanted to write more of a friendship fic, because I see Yunjae/Jaeho as more than just a romantic couple, but also friendship too. Also, I wanted to try writing fantasy...I failed miserably. My next goal is to possibly write a dragon or wolf AU.

TINA: Few words on the fanfic “CHARCOAL SMILE” and for once I liked your take on ending this one.?

EL: CS is just me dumping out my feelings about teenagehood and growing up and moving on: my fears, pain and all that. The ending is like that because, originally, Yunho wasn’t and is still not gay at the end of the fic. He is interested in Jaejoong, but their love is not all encompassing and infinite. They’re young, growing up and trying new things. They’re eighteen year olds, they will probably break up in the future or not. The story was more like a droplet of water in the bucket of their lives. Maybe that droplet will become a defining moment, something that will last forever but they’re simply high school sweethearts and nothing more. Now, you’re making me destroy the hearts of the people that’ve read the fic and imaged them having a happy ever after ending. :)

TINA: I was pleasantly surprised when I saw an thriller type fic..few words on "KIM JUNSU’S MURDERER”?

EL: I watch too much Investigation Discovery. I am a twisted person. I’ve always wanted to write a fanfic about murderers and psychopaths (I do NOT romanticized them. They are not meant to be romanticized, they are sick, sick people). However, the type of story I wanted to write I felt would be much too dark, you know; my main characters would actually be killing people and their loved ones, and I do not think people are willing to read it (as with KJM), and I hate writing for an imaginary audience. So I went with and a plot that was more high school, teenagehood slice of life based than actual thriller, though there was a bit, and I wanted to just make everyone that read it sad. I also wanted to try a new writing style. But I still loved the fic, though. My most loved fanfic.

TINA:Tell us a few words on “THE DARK NIGHT, THE WATER GLEAMED UNDER THE MOON”.inspiration behind it?

EL: I read something about a couple somewhere in East Asia that had to split up due to family pressure and one of them getting married, the other called a radio station and talked about their love story- that radio part might be wrong-and then jumped off a bridge. Okay, my memory is really foggy, so I might be wrong, but the premise is right, though. It was so sad and gut-wrenching. I just felt that I had to write a fic about it, and put a Yunjae spin to it. The writer of the happenings said that it reminded them of yunjae and I was like….yeah, it does. And cried a bit inside-I am always crying inside. Jijijiji. I’ve been meaning to do it (write) for soooooo many years.

TINA: Tells us about “MAN, I WAS SO WASTED I DON’T REMEMBER A THING”?

EL: I read “The Perks of Being a Wallflower.”

TINA: Few words on the fic “IN LOVE WITH YOU”

EL: I read a lot of historical romance, and was still lost with what I wanted to write about. I am so ashamed of that fic.

TINA:Any chances of putting up “FOREVER” again to read?

EL: Not a definite no, but….probably never. When I do stop writing fanfics, pretty soon, I plan on creating a blog and posting all of my fics there, or just the link to the PDF.

TINA: Still writing or you stopped now?

EL: After I finish my current fanfic the answer to that question will come. Stay tuned...or not, if you're not overly interested.

TINA: Future yunjae projects?

EL: The Clamor of Silence. None for now. Might change in the future.

 

ALL ABOUT ................

 

TINA: So tells us why are we so interested to read these taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?

EL: I do not know, actually. For me, I have issues reading about actual people. I know, I know. You must be frowning at the screen right now, and thinking ‘you’ve written (explicit ones) before.’ Yep. I was giggling the whole time I was writing and editing it. I also imaged different faces. I am just using their names, but not their face in my head. I do read a lot of graphic , though. My favorite hobby.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?

EL: Extremely difficult. It is so hard not to write the same things over and over again. There are so many words for that will not make you laugh like a crazy person, so many ways to described reaching an , and the sounds that you make….It is the hardest thing ever. I think for now I’ll stay away from it (except for when my muse overpowers me).

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?

EL: Well, I cannot blush, but if I could, I would be a tomato face while writing it. Not reading it, though….

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?

EL: I read A LOT of explicit .

TINA: Have you ever watched GV before writing a scene?

EL: I cannot watch . The sounds they make disgust me (from the soft animes I’ve seen, never actually full on ). Actual /s are disgusting looking. I know I sound like I am six, but….The struggle is real. has ruined me.

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?

EL: I’ve written right in front of my mother and brother before. They were watching TV and I was just going at it. They do not pay attention to me.

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?

EL: Well, that was horrible, and the end result leaves much to be desired.

TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?

EL: I do not know. No one has ever told me about my scenes and if they like them. Anyone care to change that for me?

TINA: it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your account?

EL: Nope. But if AFF goes down, I hope to have saved all of my fics before hand so i can post them on a different website.

TINA: Any words for the readers?

EL: Thanks for reading this. Hope you guys laughed a bit.

End of part 2.HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED READING EL'S HONEST STRAIGHT TO THE POINT ANSWERS.