Episode 2

One Big Happy Family [Editing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 2

 

~Infinite~

Infinite and Eun Sun walked into Lotte World.

“It’s a sunny day today,” Sungjong stated as he shielded his eyes from the bright sun.

“Do you guys have sunscreen and a hat?” Hoya asked holding Eun Sun.

“I have sunscreen and a hat,” Dongwoo answered.

“Let me see the sunscreen,” Woohyun said as he held his hand out. Dongwoo took off his backpack he was wearing and quickly grabbed the bottle of sunscreen he put in there.

“Wait! Isn’t there something like children’s sunscreen?” Sungyeol asked.

“Is there?” Infinite asked the PD in unison.  

“Take these,” the PD replied as he held out a bottle of children’s sunscreen a small pink sun hat for Eun Sun.

Myungsoo took then and said thank you before he walked towards Eun Sun.

“What are you waiting for put the hat on,” Sungyeol ordered as he took the sunscreen from him, opened the top, squeezed a small amount of sunscreen into the palm of his hand and started to apply it on to Eun Sun’s arms.

Myungsoo took a deep breath as he hesitantly tried to put the hat on Eun Sun. Eun Sun turned her head to look at him, her big doe eyes look at him full of curiosity wondering what he was doing. Myungsoo smiled as he placed the hat on top of her head and quickly tied the strings, attached to the hat, under her chin to keep the hat in place. Eun Sun kept staring at him. Myungsoo lightly tapped her nose and she started to laugh. Myungsoo smiled as he moved out of the way and to the side of Hoya.

“How are we supposed to find her?” Woohyun asked looking around at the passerbys.

After he asked, the PD held out a mission card. Sungjong walked up and grabbed it before walking back to his hyungs and Eun Sun. He flipped if over as Infinite crowded around him.

 

Mission: Go ride the Merry-Go-Round 7 times to get your next hint.

 

“Seven TIMES?!” Infinite all asked.

“Are they trying to kill us or something?” Sunggyu asked in disbelief.

“Seven times? Seriously?” Dongwoo asked his VJ.

“What does this have to do with finding our wife?” Woohyun asked.

“I think Eun Sun would like it,” Hoya said holding onto Eun Sun’s hand. Eun Sun giggled as she buried her head into his neck.

Infinite started on their way to the Merry-Go-Round.

 

 

~You~

“Seriously?” you asked as you pulled out a Cinderella costume. You laughed as you got the whole dress out of the bag. You placed it on the bench that sat along the wall before you reached into the bag again. You let out a laugh as you pulled out a pacifier and a baby hat made out of cotton.

“Narsha, Jea, Myiro and Ga In planned this didn’t they,” you said looking at your VJ. Your mouth was hanging open as you looked at the clothes.

He then held out another card. You took it from him and read it.

 

Mission: Wear the Cinderella clothes and wait for your princes. Put the pacifier in your mouth to keep you from calling out when they get near. If you take it out there will be a punishment for the WHOLE family.

The hat is just for fun. Haha

 

“Narsha wrote this didn’t she?” you asked. You looked at the clothes again before you let out a sigh and grabbed the dress. You ed the back and stepped into the dress, pulling it up you put your arms through the arms holes.

“Can you button it please,” you asked politely turning your back towards him. Your VJ button the back and you then turned around.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” you mumbled to yourself as you picked up the pacifier, wiped it on your dress and placed it in your mouth. You picked up the hat and put it on your head.

“They’re going to get it,” you said with the pacifier in your mouth.

 

 

~Brown Eyed Girls~

“Do you think she likes the costume?” Narsha asked.

“She’s probably laughing that she has to wear that,” Miyro replied mimicking your laughing.

“Do you know if Infinite is here yet?” Jea asked the PD who was walking with them.

“They’re here,” he replied.

“They’re here?!” they all asked.

“WE should get going then,” Jea stated as they quickly walked towards a secret location.

 

~Infinite~

“Are they really going to make us ride that seven times?” Sungyeol asked as they finally reached the Merry-Go-Round.

“Why seven times?” Woohyun asked as he waited for the people in front of him to go first through the gates.

“That’s how many there is of us,” Sungjong pointed out.

“But with Eun Sun and her we w-” Woohun started, but his mouth got covered by Sunggyu’s hand.

“H-He didn’t say anything,” Sunggyu said nervously to the camera. He dragged Woohyun in while lecturing him about thinking before speaking. If he said what he was going to say they would have to ride the ride nine times instead of seven.

-

Infinite all got settled on their own rides as Hoya sat down in a cart with Eun Sun.

“She seems to like the lights,” Hoya said starring at Eun Sun in his lap. Eun Sun turned her head to look at him. Hoya picked Eun Sun up and turned her to look at him.

“Do you like it?” Hoya asked. Eun Sun giggled and patted Hoya’s cheeks.

“Eh don’t do that to oppa,” Hoya said.

“The ride is starting!” Dongwoo yelled.

“Got that!” Hoya called back. He placed Eun Sun back on his lap. Eun Sun started to laugh as they started to move.

Ride after ride Eun Sun would only laugh.

After the seventh ride Infinite was done with, but Eun Sun looked as joyful as she was when they first started the ride.

“C-Can’t we have our mission card now?” Sungjong asked in a daze as he got used to using his legs to walk again.

The PD held out the mission card and Woohyun quickly went and took it from him.

 

Mission: Find the person with the purple headband. Only hint you’ll get is there’s a big white bow on it.

 

“Yah! What is this?” Sunggyu yelled in disbelief, “First they send us to ride this seven times until we feel sick and now we have to go around looking for someone with a purple headband that has a big white bow?”

“It does sound impossible,” Myungsoo said as he started to look around at the people walking by.

Sunggyu let out a sigh as he closed his eyes.

“Come to oppa,” Woohyun said to Eun Sun as he held out his hands. Eun Sun just stared at him wide eyed.

“She likes me that’s why,” Hoya said in a teasing tone. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Guys. Guys over there,” Dongwoo said pointing to a suspicious lady wearing a headband that looked like the one described. She was standing in line to a popcorn vending cart.

“Let’s go hyung,” Sungyeol said as he pulled Dongwoo by the arm towards the mysterious lady. Infinite stayed back and watched the two of them.

“What if it’s her?” Sungyeol whispered to Dongwoo.

“If it is, then it’s too easy,” Dongwoo replied as they neared the lady.

“Excuse me Miss,” Sungyeol said politely. The lady covered her face before she turned and ran from them.

“Yah!” Dongwoo and Sungyeol both yelled as they ran after her.

Infinite reacted rather quickly. Sunggyu, Woohyun and Myungsoo joined the chase, while Hoya quickly handed the Eun Sun to Sungjong before he took off running after them.

“But hyung!” Sungjong called. He looked at Eun Sun, softend a bit before he smiled and started to walk in the direction his hyungs went.

 

 

~You~

You took the pacifier out of your mouth and asked you VJ, “Do you know if they’re going to inform me when they get closer?”

Your VJ shrugged.

“My mouth is getting dry,” you said before you laughed as bit.

“What takes them so long to get here anyways?” you asked as you looked out the window.

 

~Infinite~

“Yah! Come back!” Sungyeol yelled as he and Dongwoo got closer to the running lady. She was starting to get tired.

She suddenly ran through a huge crowd of people. Once Infinite got past them the lady was out of sight.

“D-Did you guys catch her?” Sunggyu asked as he, Woohyun and Myungsoo came to a stop.

“S-s-she ran through that crowd and disappeared,” Sungyeol panted.

“Where

Please log in to read the full chapter