Episode 1

One Big Happy Family [Editing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 1

 

~Infinite Dorm~

*Infinite was hanging out in their room, on their bunk beds*

“Hyung do you think the baby is going to be a girl or a boy?” Sungjong asked as he sat up in his bed.

“I hope it’s a boy. It’ll be more fun to play with,” Sungyeol stated as he closed the book he was ‘reading’.

“Are you seriously looking forward to just playing with it?” Myungsoo asked putting down his phone.

“What? I’m a choding after all. Might as well prove it this way too,” Sungyeol replied.

“I want it to be a girl,” Woohyun said hugging his pillow.

“I want a girl too,” Hoya agreed putting away his earphones.

“It doesn’t matter with me. Girl or boy I’ll take it,” Dongwoo announced as he laid his head down on his pillow.

“I agree with Dongwoo,” Sunggyu said as he sat up.

“What do you want it to be Sungjong?” Dongwoo asked.

“I d-”

Sungjong was interrupted by a horn being blown from the living room.

“What is it this time?” Hoya mumbled as they all got up and headed towards the living room.

“HYUNG!” Sungjong yelled as soon he made it out the door.

“Go. Stop holding up the line Sungjong,” Sunggyu called from the back of the line.

Sungjong quickly walked out and walked to the other side of the living. As Infinite came out all they could do was gasp as their eyes got big. They soon crowded around a little baby.

 

Caption:

Name: Park Eun Sun

Age: 1 ½

Personality: Cheerful, bubbly, stubborn

 

 

“This is the baby we’re talking care of?” Woohyun asked.

The PD from behind the camera nodded and replied, “Her name is Park Eun Sun. Her age is one and a half. She just learned how to walk and is learning how to say simple words.”

Infinite nodded as they took in all the information.

“Go on pick her up,” the PD said.

“Who wants to try first?” Sunggyu asked.

“I will!” Dongwoo exclaimed in a rather loud voice.

“Shh. You’re to loud Hyung,” Sungjong snapped his eyes still on the baby.

“Sorry,” Dongwoo said apologetically as he knelt down and put his hands out in front of him. Eun Sun looked at him for a while before her lip started to tremble and she was about to start crying.

“I don’t think she likes you,” Sungyeol said pushing Dongwoo out of the way.

“Why? Do I look scary? I’m nice though,” Dongwoo said to himself.

“Hello Eun Sun,” Sungyeol said cheerfully as he waved at her.

She kept a straight face.

“Let me try!” Woohyun said as he pushed Sungyeol out of the way and sat down in front of Eun Sun.

Woohyun smiled and waved a little bit. Eun Sun stayed silent. Woohyun covered his face with his hands and waited a few seconds before he moved his hands and said, “Boo!”

Eun Sun burst out laughing and reached her hands out for Woohyun. Woohyun smiled and picked her up.

“Yah! We didn’t even get a turn!” Sunggyu uttered.

“What can I say? She likes me,” Woohyun said as he tickled Eun Sun on the stomach making her laugh some more.

The PD cleared his throat.

“Yes?” Myungsoo asked.

The PD held out a card.

“What is this?” Hoya asked before he hesitantly took it from him.

“Read it,” Sunggyu said.

“Going,” Hoya responded turning over the card.

 

Mission: Go to Lotte World Theme Park and find your wife.

 

“Wife?!” Infinite yelled together.

“What is this?! I thought we were recording for Hello Baby!” Dongwoo exclaimed in disbelief.

The PD handed them another card and Hoya quickly grabbed it again.

 

You guys aren’t recording for ‘Hello Baby’. You guys are part of the new show ‘One Big Happy Family’. You as a band, one baby and one girl idol will be living together for the next 16 weeks to get the grasp of living as one big family.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

*3 weeks ago*

~Brown Eyed Girls Dorm~

“Did you guys think about it?” Jea asked her fellow band members who were all gathered in the living room except you. You were out doing your schedule.

“I thought about it a lot,” Ga In replied as she sat up straight on the couch to make room for her unnies.

“Where is ~~~~~ today?” Narsha asked from her sitting position on the floor.

“Radio, photo shoot, CF fi

Please log in to read the full chapter