Dance lessons Part 1

Losing A Bet Never Felt So Good

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

You pulled the covers over your head and groaned. Just when you started to fall back asleep you heard Krystal pounding on your door. “___ -ah! Turn that damn alarm off! I’m trying to sleep!” She then stormed off to her room.

You reached out from the blanket and tried to blindly find the object that ruined your sleep. Once you managed to find your god forsaken phone, you shut off the alarm and noticed that you had a new text message.

From Unknown

 

Good morning ___-ah! (: Hope you slept well! Looking forward to those dance lessons (; xoxo -Tiffany

 
How did she get my number? Krystal you little... A bright smile spread across your face. You've been friends with Krystal since you were little. Your parents were best friends so you were inseparable. You've never been more thankful to have her as your bestfriend.

To Pany Unnie <3

Good morning unnie! (: I slept well and I hope you did too! Can't wait!

Not long after you finished getting ready, Krystal barged into your room. She sat at the edge of your bed while you were sitting with your back against the headboard. “Soo… How was the date?” She said with a devious smile. You groaned knowing she wouldn't go away without an answer. “It was fine.”

“Fine? I set you up with the girl of your dreams and it was just ‘fine'?” She took one of your pillows and hit you with it. “Yah! What was that for?” You hit her back with another pillow. You both ended up in a pillow fight laughing when the other got hit until… *Beep Beep* Your phone lit up with a text.

You quickly reached for it but was not fast enough. Krystal had snatched it before you. “Oooh a text from ‘Pany Unnie’. Wonder who that could be?” She said smirking. You tried to retrieve your phone from your evil bestfriend but no luck. She opened the text message and you sat closer to see what it said.

From Pany Unnie <3

I’m glad you slept well! Princesses need their beauty sleep. :3 What time should I drop by?

“Oooh she called you a princess.” You put your hands on your cheeks to hide your growing blush. While you were busy daydreaming about you and Tiffany as princesses. Krystal placed your phone in your lap and began to walk out of your room. “You're welcome!” she yelled as she made her way downstairs.

What? You were confused as to why she said that. Oh no.. You looked at your phone and saw that Krystal replied back.

To Pany Unnie <3

I'm usually at the studio from 11-4pm. Anytime between then would be great. (: Also, wear something you wouldn't mind sweating in. (;

.

.

.

“JUNG SOOJUNG! YOU'RE DEAD!”


You arrived at the rec center at around 11:30. As you were heading towards the dance studio you heard someone call out your name. “___ unnie!” You turned around to see one of your students from your dance class. Park Chaeyoung, or as her friends call her, Rosé.

“What's up Rosie?” You were the only one who called her that. Unknowingly to you, she was hiding her blush upon hearing the nickname. “I was wondering of you could help me out with the routine? I'm having a little trouble with the timing.” She looked up shyly. “Yeah of course. I have some time before class starts.” Her face lit up. “Yay! Thank you!” She hooked her arm around yours and pulled you towards the dance room. “Kajaaa!” You giggled at her eagerness.

Once you got into the dance room you set your things aside and started to stretch. Rosé followed suit, copying your movements. You bent down to touch your toes, stretching your hamstrings. This gave Rosé the opportunity to ogle her dance teacher.

Rosé’s POV

“Okay you ready?” I quickly averted my eyes hoping she didn't catch me staring at her body. “Y-yes unnie!” She plugged in her phone and searched for the song. “Okay, I just wanna see what you got so far and then we’ll go from there.” I nodded “Arraso.” I got into position and waited for the music to start. “5, 6, 7, 8!”

When I finished the dance she applauded me. “Nice! You were right about the timing though.” I looked down a little embarrassed. “But don't worry, that’s what I’m here for.” She gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back.

She started the music once again and we did the dance together. I kept messing up on this one move. “Push out from here.” She suddenly placed her hand on my waist and my heart stopped. “Step on this foot and...” She moved my hips. “just like that.” I’m glad she was behind me or she would've seen my tomato red face.

Just as I about to turn around. A cough interrupted us. ___ and I looked towards the door to see a woman standing there. She was leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed. “O-oh! Hi Tiffany unnie, you're here!” She quickly retreated her hands from my waist and I pouted from the loss of contact. I looked up to see this “Tiffany” woman glaring at me. What's her problem?

Tiffany’s POV

I just arrived at the rec center. As it’s my first time here, I asked the man in the front office if he could show me where the dance studio is. When I got there I could hear music coming from inside. Oooh! Maybe I can sneak a peek at her dancing skills. I opened the door and thankfully I was not seen.

My eyes widened as I saw ___ with her hands on some other girl's waist, moving her hips to the beat. Who is she? She needs to back off. ___ is mine. I cleared my throat loud enough for them to hear me. “O-oh! Hi Tiffany unnie, you're here!” She removed her hands from the girl’s waist. I stopped glaring at the other girl when ___ appeared in front of me. “Hi Princess.” I said and gave her a wide smile. I saw her look away to hide her blush. Aww. I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me. “You’re so cute.” I giggled when that made her blush even more.

I looked over her shoulder once more. “So.. who’s this?” She quickly turned around, facing the other figure in the room. “Oh! This is Rosé, she is one of my students.”

“Hello Rosé, I’m Tiffany.” I walked over to her and held out my hand. She took it and shook a little too hard. “Nice to meet you, Tiffany.” Oh hell no. I shook her hand just as hard.

Your POV

I had just introduced my future wife with one of my students, I’m glad she could make it. Yes, I said wife. I’m just that head over heels for her. Ever since I found out that she would be our new neighbor, I’ve been crushing on her. Anyways, back to reality. They seem to be getting along, I think? That handshake looks a little… aggressive. “Hey, why don’t we take a lunch break?” I suggested lunch just so they’d remember that I was also in the room.

They both broke eye-contact and looked towards me. “Sure!” Tiffany and Rosé replied at the same time. I turned around to fetch my things. Little did I know, they were glaring daggers at each other behind my back.

“Awesome. I’ll just grab my wallet and we can head down the street to the cafe. Sound good?” I turned around just in time to catch them rolling their eyes at each other before noticing I was looking at them. Am I seeing things? They quickly changed their posture and gave me a smile. “Everything okay?” I asked, wanting to know what was going on with these two. “Everything is just perfect!” Tiffany replied with a convincing smile. I smiled back. Before I got completely lost in her eyes I heard Rosé mumble something. “What was that Rosie?” Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head. “Hmm? O-oh I just said that we should get going. I mean if we want to make it back before class starts.” She fidgeted in her spot. “Oh yes, of course! Let’s go!"


Hello again! So sorry for the long wait. I finally seen my grades for my classes so now I can finally relax. Let me tell you, college is stressful. But! Since I'm on break I would like to get back to writing this story... hopefully. Lol. Thank you to all of you who subscribed and to those who took the time to read this story. Love you all! xoxo ;*