n a m e s a n d s t u f f *~!

Giving up, Giving in; What's the difference?
Here it is~
I'm on a roll here. Oops! I hope I didn't jinx it!
Hope you have fun reading!
Hwaiting!

*~**~*

“I wonder what’s happening.” Achilles said tapping her finger. They had settled in, the three of them got to share a room. Their rooms had only 4 rooms. Four people per room, each had their own bathroom. That’s how the girls’ cabins were set up. A girl named Ae-young had taken the fourth bed in their room.

“Aj, calm down.” Danbi said fixing her hair in a mirror, “So what if she was put into a cabin full of boys.”

“Err, Danbi?” Sunni said looking at her, “Isn’t that why we should be worried.

She just rolled her eyes in reply and continued doing her hair. “I hope that some of these guys are hot.” She said to herself making sure she looked good.

“Sayuri is a fool.” AJ shook her head, “So stupid. Why can’t she get something right? Like writing down a simple number, no, she was to mess it up.”

*~**~*

Sayuri could hear them tuning the doorknob. She pushed herself up against the door. She didn’t want them to come in. She didn’t know how to talk to boys, well besides her brothers.

“Dude.” They pushed harder on the door, “Let us in.”

“We have one of your bags.” Someone said through the door, this was a new voice. She liked the way it sounded, “Do you want it?”

“Uh…” She said trying to think of something to say and how to say it. She stood up still pushing up against the door. “One second…stop trying to open the door.”

Immediately the pushing on the door stopped. She didn’t do anything for several moments, neither did they.

“Are yah gonna come out or what?” Finally someone broke the silence.

Sayuri slowly opened the door, she peeked out. There were 4 guys standing there. She slowly stepped out and closed the door behind her. She didn’t say anything. She looked down at her feet.

“Uhh.” She heard one of them say, “Why are you a chick?” It was the boy with the nice sounding voice.

Sayuri looked up at him, she felt slightly taken aback. For two reasons, one his comment, two how good looking the lot of them were.

“Wait…” He said looking slightly confused, “I mean why is a chick here is?”

“I…I…signed up for the wrong cabin by mistake.” She said looking back at her feet.

“Oh, well I guess you’re staying with us then.” The guy with the light hair smiled, “I’m Leeteuk.”

“Sayuri” She replied looking up at him, slightly smiling. She felt a little less uncomfortable.

“Wow. You’re cute.” The nice voiced guy said, “I’m Yesung.”

Sayuri felt herself blush slightly, “Nice to meet you.” She avoided eye contact with them.

“I’m-”

Riiiing.

“Huh?...Oh!” She pulled out her phone, “Yello?”

“Sayuri?” Achilles’ voice answered, “Where are you? Are you okay?”

“Uh-huh.” She mumbled, ”I’m fine.”

“You didn’t call back.” AJ said, “Next time call back.”

“Okay. Okay.” She said then hung up.

“Sayuri!” Yesung said, she looked up, Leeteuk and one of the other boys had left. “Come meet everyone.”

She nodded tugging on one of the sleeve of her pink sweeter. She followed Yesung down that hall.

The other boy walked beside her, “I’m Heechul.” He gave a smirk. She felt her hurt skip a beat. He was really pretty.

She gave him a smile and a nod.

“What!?” Sayuri heard a voice say, “A CHICK IS STAYING WITH US?”

The volume of his voice made her jump. She heard a commotion going on; they obviously were as freaked out about this as she was. Well, for different reason of course.

Slightly frightened Sayuri hid herself behind Yesung. He let out a light laugh.

“It’s okay, they aren’t scary.” Sayuri didn’t believe him.
Once they reached the main room, the noise level had calmed down a bit. Sayrui was still stand behind Yesung, Heechul had sat down beside someone.

Sayuri peeked out from behind Yesung. He stepped aside so she was no longer hidden. She looked nervously at the 15 boys in front of her.

“This is Sayuri” Yesung said with a smile, like he was proud that he knew her name and most of them didn’t.

“Uh…” Sayuri’s said awkwardly, “Nice to meet you, please take care of me.” She didn’t know whether she should bow or wave so she just looked down.

“Hi!” A cheerful voice said, “You’re really cute! I’m Sungmin!” A boy said to her, she looked at him.

“Thanks.” She said hoping she didn’t blush.

She scanned the faces of the boys, trying to see whether or not she knew any of them. She highly doubted she did. She recognized a few of them from her school, they were mainly older than her. She spotted a boy in her class, Kim Ryeowook. She didn’t really know him well. The only time that she had spoken to him was when they had been assigned partners for a class project, other than that she knew nothing about him.

They started naming themselves off. Sayuri started to forget their names by the time they had finished. She only had remembered Ryewook, Yesung, Zhoumi, Heechul and Kibum.

30 minutes had passed; she started to feel a little more comfortable. She hadn’t really gotten to know them; she had just been trying to learn their names. She was sitting on the couch beside Yesung (she felt the most comfortable around him) and someone she couldn’t remember the name of.

“Okay…I think I know it.” Sayuri’s voice said quietly. She was in deep thought, “Don’t tell me!”

“ Do…“ He started gesturing her to finish, “ng…”

“Donghae?” She said making it sound like a question.

“Yes!” He said high fiving her, “You got it!”

“Donghae, Donghae, Donghae” She said with a smile on her face. She felt proud, she was horrible at names, “Six down…er…”

“Nine more to go” Someone said nodding.

“Yes, right nine!” Turning towards the boy who had just talked she clapped her hands, “Your name is?”

“Choi Siwon” He replied with a small smile.

“Uh-huh” She nodded, then started saying his name over, and over again. She would remember it. “Okay. Let’s do this, Yesung, Heechul” She pointed them out, “Ryeowook, Donghae…” Her finger stopped on a boy, she knew what his name was. “I know it! Give me a second…Kibum?”

He nodded with a small smile.

“Okay, good” She nodded pleased with herself, “Siwon and Zhoumi?”

Zhoumi gave her a thumbs up.

The light haired boy who she had talked with earlier looked at his watch, “Hey, don’t we have to go to the stage area? For you know…the people to talk to us? I guess we’ll finish the name thing later”

There was a chorus of, ‘yeah’s and ‘I forgot about that’s. Sayuri stood up and fixed her skirt, she walked to the door with a smile.

“Shall we?” She opened the door and gestured to leave. She heard a couple of laughs. They got up and started to make their way to the stage area.