Step 2

Little by little

She hated him and she was sure of it. They say people can fall in love at first sight but for her it was hate at first sight. Well... not first sight, second sight should be more accurate. She had no idea why she had to be teamed up with that guy who was sitting in the last row, someone whose handsome face betrayed his personality. An hour into what should have been for brainstorming together had been changed into brainstorming for one and playing games for the other one. As much as she wanted to smash his head and knock some senses to do some research, she couldn't. With a sigh, she looked around, surrounded by other duos who were busy noting down the ideas. Maybe taking this course as a free elective was her mistake after all. She sighed again and quickly darted her eyes to her partner who was tapping the phone screen so hard. Poor little screen. Knowing that she could not take this any further, she got up and packed her stuff.

"I am going to do some research in the library. I don't know if you are coming but if you have a change of heart, I will be in the library,"

That arrogant bastard... he did not even look up to acknowledge her leave.

"Fine. I can do this on my own. Park JiYeon, fighting," she mentally encouraged herself.

The first day of college was a disaster for Park JiYeon.


Yes. She was getting it; she was getting all the ideas she needed. It was more productive working alone rather than with that jerk. Who needed that jerk anyway? Just as she was summarizing the ideas, she noticed the seat in front of her was occupied. Wondering who it was, she looked up, her eyes widened by a few centimeters. What was he doing here? And what was he even holding?

"I don't care if you use it or not,"

He dropped a pile of sheets in front of her with notes on it. Slowly she read it and they were in fact the ideas for the project. They were perfect. They were, honestly speaking, even better than the one she was doing.She wasn't expecting this, none of this. This was so sudden and she was happy. With a smile she looked up but he was busy playing games on his damn phone. Maybe he wasn't that bad.

"Thank you, Myungsoo,"


A/N: There you go, another chapter. I will try to update as much as I can from now onwards. Please R&R and drop a comment about what you think if it is not much of a trouble for ya all. Please enjoy  <3