Chapter: 2 (First talk)

Love Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon dragged herself on the school's hallway as she went to her classroom with her heavy eyes. As soon as she entered the room, she was surprised to see Mina doing ballet in front. Everyone was enjoying watching Mina do ballet and Mina seems like she is used to her new school and classmates.

 

Mina was smiling brightly as she started spinning elegantly. "Wow!" Nayeon shouted as she broke the cheerful moment. Mina stopped and looked at Nayeon in the eyes. Nayeon offered Mina a smile and Mina smiled back brightly.

 

Mina got a little embarrassed when Nayeon saw her danced ballet but she enjoyed performing while there's no teacher around. "Nayeon-ah! Why are you so late?!" Chaeyoung asked Nayeon loudly.

 

"I wasn't able to sleep early because I'm thinking about someone." Nayeon answered as she placed her bag on her seat. Her answer caught attention and some started to question her about the one who she is thinking of last night. "Who is it! Tell us!" Tzuyu asked as the others agreed.

 

"You don't have to know since it's none of your business." Nayeon answered back with a poker face. Nayeon thinks that every piece of those girls are annoying like hell. Nayeon sighed as she sat at her chair comfortably.

 

"Hi Mina!" Momo greeted as she went near Mina's seat. Mina greeted back as she faced Momo. "Thank you for going out with me yesterday. It was fun." Momo talked to her more comfortably. "Thank you too." Mina said with a smile.

 

"So you two are dating now? How come it's so fast when you only met for one day." Sana said breaking Mina and Momo's moment. "It's not like that Sana!" Momo replied as Mina chuckled. "Mina and I just went yesterday for an ice cream. It's not like we're dating." Momo told Sana.

 

"Why didn't you invite me?!" Sana shouted in disappointment from her bestfriend, Momo. "Sorry, I forgot to invite you since I tried to approach our new classmate, Mina, but I had a hard time. I was shy so I forgot about you because I focused on approaching Mina." Momo said with puppy eyes.

 

"Ok. I forgive you. But next time, don't forget to invite me with you!" Sana told Momo with a loud voice. Momo agreed by nodding her head. "Did you guys do the homework?" Mina asked all of a sudden.

 

As soon as Sana and Momo heard the question, their eyes widened in shock. Their jaws dropped as they remembered the assigned task from Math class. "Uhmmm...did you do it guys?" Mina asked one more time.

 

"Can I copy your homework?" Sana asked while using her cute puppy eyes. "Uhh..ok" Mina said as she reached her bag and grabbed the notebook. "Thank you~" Sana told Mina in a cute way. "Me too!" Momo said as she started to get her Math notes and ballpen.

 

Momo and Sana finished copying the assignment from Mina before the class started. Math class has arrived and Prof. Lee has entered the room. "Ok class! Please bring out the homework that I assigned to you." Prof. Lee told the students.

 

They all grabbed their notebooks and turned the pages to the homewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter