Chapter: 1 (Transferee)

Love Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class, we have a new student." Their teacher, Tiffany Hwang, said in front of the class as she gazed her eyes towards Myoui Mina, the transferee. Mina slowly entered the room as her eyes focused on the white tiles. "Please introduce yourself." Tiffany then fixed her glasses.

 

"My name is Myoui Mina, please take care of me." Mina said in a small voice. "Hmmm...take that vacant chair beside Sana." Tiffany assigned her chair and Mina walked towards the only vacant chair beside Sana. Mina sat at the vacant chair beside Sana as Sana offered her a welcoming smile.

 

The other girls mumbled about random things but mostly, about girlfriends. Mina kept on looking at the blank ceiling as she waited for the class to start. She felt uncomfortable so she tapped her foot on the floor continuously.

 

She stopped as soon as Sana asked, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Mina was startled by the sudden question from someone she just met today. "Yes...quite uncomfortable." She replied. Sana widened her eyes at Mina's stare which made Mina look away. "You don't have to." Sana smiled as she focused on Mina's rosy cheeks. Mina didn't say anything but she just gave a small smile to Sana.

 

"That Sana trying to flirt with my target is a poison to my eyes." Nayeon whispered to Chaeyoung who is sitting right in front of her. "Don't get jealousy. You should be used to it. If I were you I would think of a move to win that elegant woman's heart." Chaeyoung replied as a chuckle followed by.

 

"Shut up. She's mine." Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Well let's see who she's gonna fall for." Chaeyoung smirked. "What makes you feel so confident about that? You small fish." Nayeon exclaimed with her small voice trying not to make it loud.

 

They stopped arguing as the class began. The ring bells and they had to take their break. They went to the cafeteria which is filled with noises and Mina started to feel much more comfortable as the other girls tried to be friends with her but inside, the girls wanted it to be more than friends. Dahyun, Sana and Jeongyeon went with Mina to eat their lunch and Chaeyoung wanted to join them.

 

"So Mina, we wanted to know you more better that's why we are hanging out with you because you looked so interesting from the start." Jeongyeon starts the conversation while beside her is Sana who is focused on her strawberry milkshake.

 

"Well, I'm the type of girl who is not that extrovert so I think that you'll need to get used to me since I'm a quiet type." Mina stated as she looked at Jeongyeon in the eyes. "Oooh! That's why you seem uncomfortable awhile ago." Sana said with her wide eyes. Mina nodded with a faint smile.

 

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" Nayeon said with her loud voice which caught the girls' attention. "What do you think? Of course we are eating!" Dahyun exclaimed. "Oh. I tought flirting." Nayeon said as she smiled playfully.

 

"What are you talking about?" Sana questioned Nayeon as she giggled. "Well I was just joking." Nayeon answered as she smiled. Nayeon joined and sat beside Mina. Chaeyoung thought that maybe that was Nayeon's plan to get close to Mina.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter