I AM SORRY

Playing With Fire (formerly Stay)

 

First of all , HELLO ANGELS <3 Long time no see :( And here I am , telling you maybe good news and bad news .

You see , I am currently studying and I just finished my finals last week and FINALLY I got two weeks off before continuing my study , again ~ Its hard to jumble all my studies , work and assignments and I barely have time for myself . That leads to this long hiatus of this story . 

And , HAHA , I dont think this story plot make sense , dont you think ? I mean , IT SUPPOSE TO BE A LIZKOOK STORY but it end up with Jimin and Hera's love story , sheesh . Sorry tho , well this story was unplanned to be chaptered fic so yeah , the plot is messy . I have the next chapter ready eversince January but I havent got time to post up and it lead me to writer's block .

Well , you see , erm , the worst news is , I stopped shipping LisKook (Ergh this is stupid) I stumbled (?) upon a RoseKook fic and ergh , I feel like a betrayer BUT I END UP SHIPPING JIKOOK HARD RN lol . No I dont ship RoseKook hehe . 

WELL , NOT TO LEAVE THIS STORY HANGING , LET ME SUMMARISE (i am bad at spelling sheesh) THE WHOLE STORY FOR YOU ANGELS <3

Next chapter should be a flashback , where Yein and Hera was bestfriend and so does JungKook and Hera but Yein and Jungkook only met during Hera and Yein's first day in high school . Jungkook end up liking Yein meanwhile Yein end up liking Jimin . Hera knows how much Yein liked Jimin but plot twist , Jimin asked Hera to be his . She tried so hard not to tell Yein making her stressed all over because another plot twist , HERA LIKE JUNGKOOK but she's willing to let go because she know that LISA AND JUNGKOOK ARE STUPID BECAUSE NOT REALIZING EACH OTHER FEELING and Jungkook mistaken his admiration towards Yein as a crush . Suga tried to help her but when Jimin performed 'Danger' during school , she determined to let everything go but it end up revealing their relationship to Yein . Yein start to attack Hera saying that she take Jimin away blablabla and the two fell apart . Thats how Hera seem to know everything about Yein in the chaps before . IDK HOW THIS FLASHBACK ACTUALLY RELATED TO LISKOOK lols .

Yein and Hera end up forgiving each other after the flashback but it leads Hera to avoid LisKook because of the past . I mean , I will feel guilty tho although things seems to work out perfectly . After idk , few weeks later , LisKook tried to convince (?) her saying its all in the past and Jungkook apologize so much because he blamed himself saying that although he declares he knows her in and out , how come he doesn't notice her feelings . It end up with Lisa being happy with Jungkook (maybe little fights and stuff) , Hera and Jimin end up well being cuties hoho . I mean , cliche happy endings .

See , the story doesn't make sense to me . I am sorry , really . I once read one of the comments saying I should make a story full of LisKook one shots , well that , I am still having thoughts about it but it will be like BlackPink x BTS fics , not just LisKook but ITS NOT CONFIRMED because of my schedule . I AM REALLY SORRY , REALLY REALLY (singing Winner song , k lol) SORRY . I tried so hard to update but my time and brain doesn't let me *pouts* 

Thank you for reading , subscribing and commenting this messy story of mine :) I never had much comments and subbies before (except for my Sehunzy//Kaizy -Its Minzy not Suzy- story) I really appreaciate my angels so much . LOVE YOU MUAH MUAH <3 BYE ! *sorry for the bad goodbye lol*