Ch3

Playing With Fire (formerly Stay)

 

"And from here , its my cue to take my girlfriend away"

Jimin popped out from no where as Hera cutely giggle before connecting her palm with Jimin's . Lisa and Jungkook snapped from their thoughts to see Hera and Jimin are now standing to walk away from the two bestfriends .

"Wait what ? You leaving already ?"

Lisa start to panic and Jungkook actually panicking too behind his compose face . This is too sudden , both of them still havent get some grip when suddenly Hera and Jimin announced that they will spend time together alone . How suppose they handle the awkwardness between them ?

"Well yes ? Jimin had been whining until my ears bleed how Kookie is stealing our precious time so now you two best friends already reunited , we could have our moments alone"

"Oh wow , I shouldn't trust you Lee"

"Shush it Jeon , I am nice enough to lend you my girlfriend when you could only moping around-"

"I AM NOT MOPING AROUND AISHT !"

The couple laugh at Jungkook's antics meanwhile Lisa just sit still , trying to digest everything . Basically she really want this but , its too awkward . She like Jungkook who seems to be devoted to his girlfriend but when she suddenly remember the email Hera sent to her , she shivers . This guy infront of her also like her so how is she going to act normal ? Meanwhile Jungkook , he want to avoid this ! Not that he dont want to see Lisa , it's too sudden and he still feel gulity of what he did . Plus he knows how she feels for him , how suppose he should act like he don't know about it ? They both mentally killing Hera while glaring at her .

"Have fun you two , get along well okay !"

And with that , Lisa and Jungkook was left alone in the cafe .

...

"So , how are you ?"

Jungkook try to initiate a conversation with Lisa who seem uncomfortable around him after few minutes of silence . Lisa snapped when she heard Jungkook's voice , she still cannot believe that THE Jeon Jungkook is infront of her , talking all nice and gentle when he had been shouting and cursing her for the pass few months .

"Good I guess . You know its weird that I had to talk Thai all the time because I used too much Korean here when I am pure Thai lols , you get what I mean ?"

Lisa giggle making Jungkook feel overwhelmed . At least they arent in awkward stage , well maybe because Jungkook know that Lisa dont know his feelings towards her and the other way around . 

"Of course I understand you ! Even if you talk babyish , I still understand you"

"er !"

Lisa pouted at Jungkook's statement making the boy laugh . Oh boy , how he glad seeing Lisa infront of him again and NO , he swear he wont leave her ever again . He promise himself not to make her cry again because of his stupid acts . He snapped from his daydream when he heard her clearing .

"Hows you and Yein ?"

"We just don't clicked , we broke up weeks ago"

"Ah , sorry"

Jungkook just waved his hand , showing its nothing . Lisa just bit her lips , thinking it could be her fault he broke up and Jungkook noticed that due to being bestfriends about almost 2 decades already .

"Hey hey , calm down . Its nothing and its not your fault too"

"Ah , yeah but still , I was thinking -"

"My ache , lets go somewhere"

...

"I AM HAVING MY PRECIOUS MOMENT ALONE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND YOU JUST HAVE TO RUIN IT KOOK !"

Jimin glared at the Jungkook who is scratching his unitchy nape as Hera and Lisa are in each other hugs .

"Lisa said she wanna spend time with Hera , so yeah . Dont be selfish hyung"

"Aisht you two !"

Jimin ruffles his own hair and glare at his girlfriend who seem to took no notice towards him . As the two boys keep on fighting , Hera and Lisa had already run away from them , hand in hand , enjoying their girls moments .  

...

"You seem like avoiding me Lis"

Lisa turn her head towards Jungkook from the locker . Its true she tried to avoid him , who would blame her when she still awkward around him after all those months of fighting . Plus Jungkook havent properly apologize to her yet and heck , she really feel awkward about Jungkook's feeling towards her .

"Its not like that Jungkook , its just awkward"

Jungkook lift one of his brows . She never call him Jungkook now , its always kookie or Jungkookie or something mushy and how the hell its awkward when they seem to have fun and talk smoothly few days ago ?

"Why is it awkward ? We have been best friend for more than a decade now tho"

"The fact we fought for months before and you havent really apologize to me , thats awkward"

And with that , Lisa walk away towards her next class making Jungkook ruffles his own hair , not even care it would look messy because , hey , its Jungkook we're talking about ! He would look handsome as hell no matter what he did . Wait wait , lets get back to the main story . Yeah , so of course Jungkook would feel frustrated ! What Lisa said were true and now he need to find ways to fix the mess up .

...

Lisa look at Jungkook with confused face as the boy still say nothing to her after dragging her away towards a seclude place at the campus .

"If you are not going to talk , then I should go"

"No wait"

Jungkook stop Lisa by holding her wrist gently . Lisa just breathe out and turn herself facing towards Jungkook again .

"I'm sorry . Really sorry for everything . I should know what you said were true about Yein . I know I had been so stupid those days and I am really sorry for what I did to you . I should know you cried everytime we fought , but I just ignore it right ? That's why I'm here infront of you , I am really sorry for what I did . And that's when I know I was actually stupid about love . Why I didn't notice that I lo--"

"Oh god Jungkook stop , no I don't want to hear it . You will be making things more awkward with that 3 words . We'll figure it out somehow but I forgive you . Let's just take this slow , okay ?"

Jungkook just nod and smile at the blonde girl infront of him and Lisa return her smile but in few seconds , her smile turn into a frown making Jungkook worried for his bestfriend , well for now lols .

"Where is my Jungkookie ?!"

"I'm here infront of you Lisa , you okay ?"

Lisa frown more (if it could happen lols) , folding her arms neatly on hre chest making Jungkook really worry . She seems so happy when suddenly she look so mad and even asking where he is . Lisa pout towards Jungkook making he raise his brows , why is Lisa so weird today ?

"You are not Kookie , he is so cocky and full of self confidence while you ? You such a sappy person . What did you do to Jeon Jungkook ?!"

"Oh god , you scared me . Geez , are you really going crazy after a month not seeing my face ?"

"Ew no . Stupid Jeon"

Jungkook laugh seeing Lisa disgust face but when Lisa suddenly push herself into his hug , he just smile as he caress the girl's hair , just like old days . He could feel she smile in his hug making he hold Lisa tighter as she snuggle more into his chest .

"I miss you Jungkookie , so so much"

"Yeah I know Lisa , let just take it slow okay ?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yo , helooooooo , I am back with short chapter , again ! I am so sorry . I am trying to work out on how to make them become them in the old times but I have so many in mind on how their future should be so stay cool and dont get mad at me , I'M TRYING hoho . 

MAMAM2016 without YGFmas because I AM A LEGIT YGSTAN AND IT BROKE MY HEART SO BAD ABOUT 2NE1 DISBAND ISSUE AND NAMTAE LEAVING WINNER !! But BTS make me alive lols , congrats on winning ARTIST OF THE YEAR BABIES ! (although all of you are older then me hoho) AND CONGRATS BLACKPINK ON WINNING BEST MUSIC VIDEO . It sad to see them not winning Best New Artist (Of course IOI will win , MNet made them lols but hey no hate on IOI please , they deserve it !) BTS stage is lit and seeing them grow eversince I was 15 on 2013 really make my ARMY heart proud .

"YOU ARE TYPING AGAIN HERA !"

"But oppa , I am a student , how can I not typing ?"

"But you are on break ! Cuddle with me this instant"

Oh god , I dont know why mochis tend to be demanding and all sulky sheesh . See you soon then ? I'm sorry for such long A/N , you dont need to read this crap lol . I love you <3

"No you love me only !"

Oh god , bye ^^

 

CONGRATS MY BOYS ON WINNING BEST ARTIST OF THE YEAR , YOU DID SO WELL EVERSINCE DEBUT AND I AM GLAD I WAS WITH YOU THE WHOLE JOURNEY ! AND YES NAMJOONIE OPPA , LETS FLY WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL WINGS IN 2017 AS WELL <3

 

YOU LADIES TOTALLY WORTH ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD ! AND YES CONRATS ON WINNING THE BEST MUSIC VIDEO AND IT KINDA COOL YOU GUYS WIN WITHOUT ATTENDING THE SHOW ! WHISTLE MV SLAAAAAAY <3