He Is My Life

The Swing Set

(Everything is gonna be in Namjoon's POV)

 

" this .." There goes another piece of paper being crushed and thrown away. I'm always wasting papers and killing trees. I can't seem to get a single sentence correct for my song. 

Well I'm just a street performer and nothing else. Just rap and sing but mostly rap. Nowadays I can't even get anything into my head. 

"I shall head out and see the world.." I got up from my study table and head out of my apartment. As I was locking my door, my head snapped to the left seeing someone moving in. The woman greeted me and so I greeted back and welcome her. 

I heard a nice deep voice coming from inside of their apartment. I bow and walk away heading down to the ground level to get on the streets. "Life.." roll my lips and sigh. 

As usual, my feet took me to the park and I ended up sitting on the swing set. Always ended up sitting here and looking up at the night sky while swinging slowly. "Lyrics.. lyrics.. lyrics.. hmmm" and then I heard rattling sound of the chains of the swing. I turn to look who it was and I saw someone new.

Not once have I seen him around this neighbourhood. I must have been staring way too long that he turn his head and gave me a cute smile. That made my heart felt weird. Ok I have a thing for boys alright? I always secretly admire boys and I lean more to boys or man. I'm not strange! 

His really attractive and cute? His smile, his hair, his features and everything else. "What's your name?" I blurt it out without saying a Hi or anything but straight away asking his name. Way to go idiot.. 

That boy just grin back at me and- "Taehyung.. You?" Oh that's his name. Taehyung.. 

"Namjoon.. You just shifted here?" I kept my eyes on him all this while and he kept on smiling and and and being all cute? Or is it just me..? 

Taehyung that boy just hummed softly and nodded "Mmhmm~ It's a nice neighbourhood.." I listen to him and nodded lightly. 

Me being a creeper kept on staring at him because his just too.. umm eye catching? Gorgeous? I don't know but I can't take my eyes off of him. 

Somehow I unknowingly smile having some lyrics coming in already. Taking out my phone and went to my notes. I quickly type every key words into my note. "So..." I look up at him and smile.

"Taehyung.. Shall we be friends then?" Getting off from the swing and stand infront of him. Holding out my hand and give him a sincere smile. 

That moment when our hands connected, I felt like my life will change forever. Maybe I found someone I will love. He is my life and that will never change. I know it. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Its done :) A very very short one! Please do comment and subscribe!

soooooo Author Jae signing out~