007: Location

glimpse; ( ikon x blackpink drabble series )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

007: Location ; ( Rosé ✖ Junhoe )

 

 

There he is again.

 

 

Rosé pulls the glass door open, entering the lobby in the dormitory for exchange students. She keeps her eyes engrossed on the man sitting on the couch with a circle of friends and acquaintances around him. His fingers strum the strings on the guitar comfortably and properly sitting on his lap, playing chords of the song almost everyone knows.

And she also knows it. She smiles at her familiarity with the song as she quietly takes a seat on the adjoining couch. At the soft plop on the soft comforter, the others take notice of her and greet her with nods and grins. Then their attention is once again taken by his riveting voice.

This has already been going on for almost a year, even months before she arrives at the Japanese university for her exchange program. For once or twice a week, anyone who’s interested performs a song or two. Sometimes, others perform a marathon of numbers. It has always been a fun event at the lobby for it entertains stressed foreign exchange students and induces friendships between the students.

 

 

“Take it off for me, for me, for me, now girl. Versace on the floor,” Junhoe belts out the last few lines of the song, prompting a few laughs and giggles at his sudden funny face.

 

 

The song ends. Loud claps and high-pitched whistles erupt from the audience. Junhoe gives them words of gratitude, also cracking up a joke in the process. Everyone laughs again.

 

 

“Hey Rosé. Sing with me on the next number,” Junhoe requests all of a sudden as he ran a hand through his blond hair, disheveling it more.

 

 

Rosé’s dark brown eyes widen in surprise. The people around them cheers for her. Then he gives her a mesmerizing glance, surprising the female furthermore.

 

 

“Please don’t be like that,” Rosé tells him with a perturbed smile setting on her rosy lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter