Prequel (pt.1)

STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2007

 

It was a one fine day. Well that was until..

"Hey, you piece of trash! Go back to Thailand! You're ugly, do you think people will like you? Tsk, what a disappointment." 

Two girls who heard the commotion immediately ran, knowing that the new girl at their school was getting bullied. They took a sneaky peek where they heard the commotion and saw three girls cornering a tall yet petite girl.

"Jisoo unnie. What are we gonna do now?" The twelve year old Jisoo just placed a finger on her lips. Scanning the scene quickly, she pushed the other girl against the wall hurriedly.

"Okay Jennie, i want you to call my brother while i approach them. Don't ever leave this spot. I'll be right back." The eleven year old Jennie nodded and took her phone out, dialling a certain number.

Jisoo tied her hair up and bravely walked towards the group of girls. "Stop. Right. Now." Jisoo said, loud and clear for the girls. "Oh, Jisoo. Don't try being a hero, alright?" Supposedly, the leader of the group said, as her side girls laughed as if that sentence was a joke.

"Look who's talking. Bullying innocent girls for no reason. What a weak move, Naeun." Jisoo scoffed, offending the older girl. "What did you say?" 

"Oi, stop it." A boy's voice was heard, not far from the commotion. "Soohyun?" Naeun asked in shock, "Yeah, that's right. Now move and don't bully my sister's friend." 

"Sister?! This prick is your sister?" She pointed to Jisoo, and pointed to Soohyun afterwards. Soohyun just clicked his tongue.

"Who are you calling a prick huh? As if you're not a prick. A weak prick who bullies young girls for popularity. Now go before i call the principal on you." Naeun and her followers instantly ran out of fear. Jisoo ran to the tall girl and held her, "Jendeuk!" Called Jisoo.

Jennie came running and she saw the girl in Jisoo's arm, crying. "For god's sake, what happened to you?" Jennie noticed a red mark on the Thai girl's cheek, as well as bruises on her arms. "Girls, meet me after school, okay? Class is starting. See you later, lil sis." Soohyun ran away, to class.

"Hey, what's your name?" Jennie asked the young girl, "Lisa.." Her voice cracked, hurting Jennie's heart even more. "It's okay, we'll protect you from now on. I'm Jennie."

"And i'm Jisoo, the oldest out of you two." Jisoo snickered, trying to lighten the atmosphere up which succeeded as little Lisa giggled.

 

 

 

January 2008

 

"Wow, i can't believe you're thirteen now. You oldie!" 

"Shh, Lisa, before i shove this kimbap down your throat." Jisoo jokingly threatened the younger girl, earning a laughter from Jennie who has been watching Lisa teasing Jisoo nonstop. They were just having an after school picnic.

They were celebrating Jisoo's thirteenth birthday that day. They were all having fun until Jisoo saw a young girl fell off her bike, not by accident but a guy just kicked her bike on purpose making the girl lose control.

"Stay here, guys. I'll be right back." She took her bag and ran to the girl she saw earlier. "Hey! Are you okay?" Jisoo hurriedly went beside the girl and helped her stand up. "Oh, i'm okay." The girl said cheerfully, her beauty stunned Jisoo and she felt butterflies in her stomach as she saw the girl's wide smile but she just shrugged that feeling off.

"Oh! Your knee is bleeding." Jisoo pointed to the girl's knee that was obviously covered in blood. Jisoo took out a bandage along with an antiseptic spray and wet wipes. "Why do you have all that in your bag?" The girl asked Jisoo and chuckled, 'She's cute,' thought the girl.

"You see, a lot of kids gets bullied at our school and they always end up with injuries so i brought these just because i can help and take care of their injuries. And i'm such a klutz too so bringing all of these is helpful for me." Jisoo tightened the bandage around the girl's knee and smiled.

"There you go. The bleeding will stop and-" 

"Thank you, Jisoo." The girl leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Wait, my name.."

"Silly, you're wearing a nametag." Jisoo's mouth turned into a perfect O before rubbing her nape, a gesture she does when she's shy. "I'm Chaeyoung but preferably, i go by the name of Rosé." 

"Ro- Roje?" Rosé bursted into laughter after hearing Jisoo's difficulty on pronouncing her name properly. "Yes, Roje." She smiled until her eyes were hiding behind her eyelids which once again, stunned Jisoo because of her natural beauty. 

Meanwhile..

"Yo, is Jisoo flirting with that girl?" Jennie looked at the two girls not far from them before eating a piece of kimbap. Lisa who was busy munching on the chocolate cake they bought, turned her attention to Jisoo and Rosé. "Uhhkk!" Lisa suddenly choked on her cake, surprising Jennie.

"Oh my gosh!" Jennie took her bottle that was filled with juice and handed it to Lisa while panicking. Lisa drank some of the juice and swallowed hard. "I thought i could've died!" She shrieked, wiping that was covered with juice. "You should've slowed down a little, you made me panic!" Now Jennie was the one who shrieked, "Hey! Quiet down a bit!" Yelled Jisoo from afar, who heard them bickering. 

Both Jennie and Lisa started laughing, "Oops, looks like we disturbed her." Lisa said, placing her hand on as Jennie laughed at her antics.

 

 

 

June 2013

 

It was a rainy day and there was Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rosé sheltering under the bus stop in front of their school. Rosé was a part of them now, ever since she met Jisoo. And surprisingly, she got transfered into the same school as well. She was so close with Jisoo, other students in their school started shipping them together. 

Jennie and Lisa, too, were shipped together. They were surprised how the cold and quiet Jennie blew it off quite well with the outgoing and loud Lisa. And the four girls were good friends, no one could ever separate them.

"Chu unnie, can you just stay by my house after this?" Asked Rosé, clinging onto the older girl. "Get a room, guys." Jennie rolled her eyes and held the straps of her bag, shivering from the cold. Rosé jokingly punched Jennie's arm, "Hey~ Don't punch my wife." Lisa suddenly said and hugged Jennie, making Jennie blush from her statement and the PDA they were sharing.

Jisoo who saw the girl's reaction just giggled, "Wow Jennie. Just.. Wow." Jisoo mocked, making the other girl turn redder by the second. "Oh god, shut up." Jennie said and pulled Lisa, running through the rain. "Jennie! What are you doing? We're going to get sick!" Lisa yelled, trying to stop Jennie from pulling her. 

"Hubby, we're going home." 

"H- Hubby? Is that b- because-"

"Yes babe, let's go." Jennie tried pulling Lisa but the girl still insisted. "Hey, come on!" Jennie turned around, only to be greeted with Lisa's lips on hers. "W- What just-"

"You're mine now," Said Lisa, winking towards the older girl. "Uh, we're soaked, i'm definitely sure we're going to be sick tomorrow." Jennie suddenly changed the topic, Lisa just chuckled. "Well, who cares? We can be sick together." Jennie rolled her eyes at the statement despite the wide smile on her lips. Lisa then pulled Jennie as the rain started pouring down harder.

"What the heck?" Jisoo looked at the two girls who were running away, before turning her attention to Rosé who was as shocked as Jisoo was. "Well, that means more time for us. Come on." Jisoo intertwined her fingers with Rosé's before pulling her up. 

"Where are we going? It's still raining." Rosé said, giving her a stern look. She wasn't trying to get sick, nope, not when she has cheerleading practices and competitions. "Aish, fine, here." Jisoo takes her blue pastel hoodie off and gave it to the other girl.

"Wear it." 

"But what about you?"

"Girl, i'm trying to get sick here because hell, school is a disaster." Jisoo complained. Rosé just shook her head at the older girl's antics.

"I'm not allowing that, who's gonna watch me practicing at the school field when you're going to be sick at least for two to three days?" Rosé pouted and that was honestly Jisoo's weakness. Yes, her pouting lips were Jisoo's weakness. 

"But i just thought of bringing you to an arcade nearby before going home." Jisoo played with the hem of her shirt. Rosé sighed and held Jisoo's hand. "Okay but cover yourself with this hoodie. I have my shirt here." She took her red plaid shirt and showed it to the older girl.

Jisoo started grinning like a little kid which amused the younger girl. Jisoo held Rosé's hand and pulled her, immediately running through the rain, heading towards the arcade Jisoo mentioned earlier.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter