Final.

STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung walked around the place as the wind were blowing strong. Without Lisa, she felt lonely. She missed Lisa. It felt like an eternity since they left Lisa at the crossroad whereas they went to Heaven. Yes, Heaven. She sat down on one of the tables with a guitar before strumming a certain melody. "Even today, i get anxious if you'd leave me, i just want you to stay." She sang softly, following the melody.

She stopped strumming the guitar and sighed, "Heaven is somewhere where nothing happens." She looked around her surroundings, quiet.. Empty.. It looks like an abandoned place but the fact that it's Heaven makes it look beautiful. Where she could do something she loves. It doesn't have to be beautiful. The only thing Heaven doesn't have is Lisa.

Jisoo walked to the area where Chaeyoung was, the girl held her guiter while zoning out. A sight which broke Jisoo's heart. Chaeyoung has never been this quiet, she knows that Chaeyoung is missing Lisa. Jisoo misses Lisa too but the blonde girl has to accept the reality. That they're no longer humans but souls. Jennie has been locking herself up and Jisoo was the only one who's trying everything to make them feel better.

She kept on walking back and forth from the gates of Heaven and the crossroad, waiting for Lisa but the girl was nowhere to be seen yet.

"Chaeyoungie.." The said girl whipped her head to Jisoo's direction, her lips curving a small smile. "Are you alright?" Jisoo approached closer, Chaeyoung then started to frown before whispering, "I miss Lisa." Jisoo could hear her heart shattering into small pieces. She went to hug the younger girl, proceeding to comfort her.

While Jisoo was comforting Chaeyoung, Jennie looked out of the window in their house. She, too, was missing Lisa. She regretted leaving Lisa alone at the crossroad but she wanted Lisa to make her own decision. She's an adult, she has to decide on her own. Slowly, tears came out of Jennie's eyes. Oh, how much did she miss Lisa's embrace, kisses and smiles.

 

 

"Guys! Where are you!" Lisa yelled, walking across the foggy street. It was empty to the point her voice echoes. Tears were streaming down her cheeks but she kept on moving forward, she wants to see her friends and lover again. She wants to be happy again, she doesn't want to live without them.

"Jennie..." She cried. She held her chest and just started screaming for Jennie, as if she was screaming bloody murder. "Jennie! I know you can hear me! Please.." She dropped onto her knees and hid her face behind her palms. She cried and cried, no one heard her. Her visions were getting blurry and all she could feel was pain. Both physically and emotionally.

 

"This is tiring.." Was her last sentence before everything turned dark.

 

 

"Jennie!!" A soft shout was heard by the three girls. Jennie, who recognized that voice, immediately wiped her tears and ran out of the house. For sure, she knows it was Lisa, it must've been her. "Lisa!" She pushed the gates of Heaven open and started bolt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter