Not a Cat Person

Part-Time Superhero

It was a Sunday morning. Tzuyu had gotten up bright and early so that she could rewatch Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Her local movie theater still played the movie. She decided to go by herself.

I need some nice, quiet time for myself. Too much has happened these past few days.

Tzuyu walked to the movie theater. She walked in and approached the cashier.

“I would like one ticket for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”

The cashier nodded at her, “That’ll be $10.”

Tzuyu took out her wallet and paid. She took her ticket from the cashier. As she walked away she could hear the cashier conversing with his friend.

“She must be a loser, who goes to the movies alone?”

“ I know right? And who would still watch that movie?”

s.

Tzuyu walked into the room where the movie was about to play. It was completely empty.

Oh well, all to myself!

Tzuyu took a seat and watched the large screen excitedly.

Today is going to be a peaceful day, I just know it-

Her necklace vibrated.

Someone shoot me.

Tzuyu sighed heavily; she pulled her necklace out from under her shirt and grasped it. She sighed after she transformed. She almost wanted to ignore it and continue to watch the movie, but she knew better. She escaped out the back door of the movie theater.

“Ma’am, we were wondering if you wanted some popcorn-”

The cashier look into the empty room confused.

“What a loser, who pays for a movie and only watches the first 30 seconds of it?”

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu noticed that the necklace guided her to a random house.

What’s going on?

“I’ll help you! Don’t be scared!”

She’s always going to be around me, isn’t she?

Tzuyu saw Sana climbing a tree. There was a cat sitting on a branch. The cat looked at Sana unimpressed. It didn’t even look like it needed help.

“I’m almost there!” Sana struggled with the last few branches before reaching the branch that the cat was at.

Did the necklace seriously bring me here to save a cat? The cat looks fine.

Tzuyu continued watching Sana trying to ‘save’ the cat.

“Mama’s got you!” Sana reached for the cat. It hissed at her and Sana pulled away in fright.

This is why she was a dog person.

Tzuyu’s eyes widened as she saw that Sana lost her grip.

The necklace didn’t lead me here to save the cat, it led me here to save Sana!

Tzuyu wasted no time and ran to the tree. She held out her arms and got ready to catch her.

Déjà vu.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

As Sana lost her grip, she took the time to flip off the cat.

I hope you lose all nine of your lives.

She screamed as she fell, but she soon felt a very nice and very familiar body. Someone had caught her bridal style. Sana didn’t even have to look to know who it is.

Today is my lucky day!

“The Force! You’ve saved me yet again!” Sana squealed and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu’s neck. Sana pressed her face against the nape of Tzuyu’s neck and breathed her in.

She’s about to let go of me in like, 3 seconds. I need to take advantage of these moments when I can.

Sana’s prediction was correct. Tzuyu let go of Sana when she felt her nuzzle her neck. Sana settled with clutching Tzuyu’s arm. Tzuyu didn’t bother shaking her off, there was no point.

“Sana, what are you doing? Didn’t I tell you to not get yourself into dangerous situations?”

“I wasn’t doing it on purpose, I swear! I was trying to save that cat!” Sana pointed a perfectly manicured nail to the cat that was still in the tree.

It raised a paw and hissed.

.

“I think it’s pretty obvious that it doesn’t need saving.” Tzuyu looked at Sana, judging her.

“I-I didn’t know!” Sana looked down in shame. “I heard it meowing very loudly. When I looked out my window, I saw it on the tree… I thought it needed help.”

Tzuyu felt bad and lifted Sana’s head so that their eyes met.

“It’s okay, your intentions were good.”

Sana let out a relieved smile.

“I just wanted to be a hero like you…”

“This city is doing pretty well with only me, Sana.” Tzuyu chuckled, “I don’t think they need another superhero. Trust me, it’s a pretty stressful job.”

“R-Right…”

Sana felt a light bulb go off in her head. This is a perfect chance to get closer to her bae.

“Why don’t you come inside?! I’ll cook for you!” Sana started dragging Tzuyu to her house.

“Um, I don’t think your parents would appreciate you bringing a stranger into their house.”

“You’re not a stranger! Everyone knows you! Besides, my parents are at work right now; I have the whole house to myself!”

Sana pushed Tzuyu into her home.

I got you~

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu started sweating when she was forced into Sana’s house. Artemis ran towards Tzuyu and started rubbing her head against her legs.

“Huh, that’s weird… Artemis usually hates visitors that she isn’t familiar with…” Sana scratched her head in confusion.

Artemis looked up at Tzuyu with her tongue sticking out. Her tail was wagging and she barked happily.

This dog is going to ruin me.

“M-Maybe she likes how I smell…” Good thinking Tzuyu.

“Well I don’t blame her~”

This girl is super flirty today… Well, everyday.

Artemis whined when Tzuyu didn’t pay her any attention. She dropped her head and walked into her moon-shaped dog house.

Of course.

Sana took Tzuyu’s hand and led her to her living room.

“Sana, I shouldn’t be here-”

Sana pushed Tzuyu onto the couch and straddled her lap. She wrapped her arms around Tzuyu’s neck and brought their faces close. Sana rubbed their noses together. She didn’t care about the mask in between them.

Is she really giving me an Eskimo kiss?

“Hi~” Sana gave Tzuyu a peck on her nose.

“H-Hi…”

I’m going to have a heart attack, I just know it.

“So, what brings you here?” Sana batted her eyelashes and bit her bottom lip.

She’s so hot.

“Um, saving you?” Tzuyu was sweating a lot now.

“Oh, right.”

Sana pushed herself closer to Tzuyu. Tzuyu’s head was near Sana’s chest. Tzuyu was trying to keep herself from fainting at this point.

“I’m so happy you’re here!” Sana purred and rested her head near Tzuyu’s.

Sana gave her a kiss on the cheek. Even with the mask in the way, the gesture was very intimate.

I can’t handle this.

“What do you do when you’re not saving people?” Sana rested her head on Tzuyu’s shoulder.

“I’m usually out of this costume, living my normal life.”

“Oh… You still don’t want to tell me who you really are?”

“Nope.”

Sana pouted. It was worth a try. Sana brought her lips close to Tzuyu’s ear. She gave a soft nip on her cute Yoda-like ears.

I can’t.

Tzuyu pulled her head away from Sana’s and gave her pleading eyes.

“Can I leave?”

“Nope.” Tzuyu sighed in sadness. Sana sighed in happiness. Sana was about to nibble on Tzuyu’s ear again when she suddenly stood up.

“Oh yeah! I wanted to cook something for you!”

Sana pulled Tzuyu into her kitchen and pushed her onto a chair.

“Let me cook you something! What do you want to eat?” Sana has never been more excited. She put on a cute pink apron and looked at Tzuyu in anticipation.

“I’m not hungry.”

“Nonsense! You’re always saving people left and right, you must be famished!”

“Not really…”

“No, I know you must be hungry! You just don’t want me to exert any energy because you’re so kind~” Sana practically had sparkles coming out of her eyes.

Gosh.

“I really don’t want to eat right now, I should go.” Tzuyu stood up, but Sana pushed her right back down.

“Is there an emergency right now?”

“No…” Tzuyu replied.

What does this have to do with anything?

“Then you aren’t going anywhere.”

Oh.

Sana took out her pan and spatula.

“I’ll make you pancakes!”

“You really don’t have to-”

“Shh.” Sana put her finger on Tzuyu’s mask, on her lip region.

“I’ll make you pancakes, okay?”

I’m not going to win, am I?

Tzuyu sighed, “Go ahead.”

“Yay!”

Sana took out the ingredients to cook the pancakes. After she finished preparing the batter, she her stove and began making the pancakes. Tzuyu watched Sana’s concentrated face.

She looks really attractive when she’s serious.

Sana finished making a few pancakes. She served them on a plate and grabbed a bottle of maple syrup. She set the pancakes up prettily before presenting it to Tzuyu.

“All done!”

Tzuyu looked at the plate.

The pancakes were in the shape of a heart and Sana spelled out ♥The Force♥ with the maple syrup.

Oh god.

“T-They look great!” Tzuyu nodded at Sana.

Sana had a big smile on her face.

“Can you help me untie my apron?” Sana asked slyly as she turned her back to Tzuyu. Tzuyu gulped as her hands shakingly untied the strings of Sana’s apron.

My hands are too damn close to her cute .

“Thanks! Now, eat up!” Sana placed the plate on Tzuyu’s hands and handed her a fork. She suddenly brought her face super close to Tzuyu’s.

What’s up with her?

Tzuyu use the fork and brought a piece of the pancake to her face.

She stopped.

My mask.

That’s why Sana was super close to her face, she wanted to see her take her mask off so that she can eat the pancakes.

Clever.

“Sana… I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can eat these right now.”

Sana pouted.

“But I made it for you! I put so much love into it!”

“I know, but I can’t eat this, not with you around…” Tzuyu looked into Sana’s eyes, “I hope you understand… My identity is very important to me, I don’t want to reveal myself to anyone just yet.”

Sana sighed and back away from Tzuyu.

“I understand…” Sana gave Tzuyu a little smile, “I shouldn’t have tried to pry more information out of you. After all, it’s my job to find out who you are, right?”

Tzuyu felt a smile creeping up her face.

“Yeah.”

Super duper cute.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Okay, you can eat my pancakes later~”

Sana was glad that The Force wasn’t mad with her.

I would die if that ever happens.

“You wanna… come to my room?”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea-”

“C’mon!” Sana pulled Tzuyu out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

When Sana opened the door to her room, Tzuyu thought she entered teenage girl heaven. There were perfume bottles and plushies everywhere.

“N-Nice room.”

“Thank you!”

It’s good that you like it, I’m going to invite you here often~

“Take a seat.” Sana gestured to her bed.

“I’d rather not.” Tzuyu wasn’t going to let what happened yesterday happen today.

“Just sit! I don’t bite!”

Tzuyu didn’t believe her.

Sana took a seat on her bed and patted the spot next to her. Tzuyu shook her head and just pulled a chair from Sana’s desk. She brought it near the bed and sat down.

Déjà vu.

“You sure you don’t want to lay in bed with me?” Sana purred seductively, caressing the spot next to her.

“I-I’m good, thanks.”

Damn.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu was beginning to get very worried. Sana’s probably going to realize soon that she and The Force had too much in common. She couldn’t take it anymore. The longer she was here, the more she risks being discovered. She stood up.

“I’m sorry, Sana. I’m afraid I have to go. I’ve been here for too long.” Tzuyu left her room and walked down the stairs.

Sana pouted, but didn’t argue. She suddenly remembered something.

“But your pancakes!” Sana called after her.

Oh, right.

Tzuyu followed Sana to the kitchen. Sana packaged the pancakes into a container and made sure to add a plastic fork.

“I hope you enjoy them~” Sana handed her the container.

“I’m sure I will.” Tzuyu patted Sana’s head and walked out the door. Tzuyu closed it behind herself.

Tzuyu was about to walk away. She stopped. She couldn’t move.

“The Force… your cape!” Sana snickered from inside.

Tzuyu turned around and saw that she closed the door on her cape.

How embarrassing.

Tzuyu opened the door again and pulled her cape out. She looked at Sana and gave her a final wave.

“I’ll see you when I see you.” Tzuyu closed the door properly this time.

“Wait!” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and opened the door again.

“Yes?”

“Can you do something for me?” Sana put her hands together and pouted cutely at Tzuyu.

Oh god, what does she want me to do?

______________________________________________________________________________

 

After Tzuyu reluctantly did what Sana asked her, she took out her grappling hook and used it to swing down the street. Making sure to hold on to her pancakes tightly.

She arrived at her house. She ran behind a bush and held her necklace so that she could transform back into her normal self. She made sure her necklace was properly tucked away before walking into her house.  She sat on her living room couch and opened her container of pancakes.

She took out the plastic fork and took a bite.

Delicious!

Chewbacca ran to Tzuyu and sniffed at her pancakes. She gave Tzuyu puppy dog eyes. She wanted some.

Tzuyu pushed Chewbacca off the couch.

These are mine, .

______________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Sana woke up to a beautiful sound.

“Sana~”

Sana squealed to herself and replayed The Force’s voice over and over.

This is the best present bae has ever given me~