Intertwined (unfinished)

Yoonmin One Shots

Who is Min Suga?

That is the question fans of young breakout singer, Park Jimin, have been asking. 

Park Jimin, 24 year old singer from Busan, just recently shot to fame with his song Lie from his new album, So Far Away. His rising popularity has earned him many dedicated fans who have went as far as to buy all of his previous albums and merch. This has led to people finding a small note at the end of each one simply stating 'You know' M.S.

Theories have been flying around about who this mysterious M.S is and Jimin has been attacked on all of his social media leading him to disable them for the coming months. His company have been keeping everyone up to date on Twitter about how he's doing. 

We'll just have to wait and see...

 

"Oi Park Jimin are you still reading those things?" Yoongi jostled him gently. "You're gonna fry your brain. Eat something."

Jimin looked at him with a pout, "People think I'm having an affair with Jungkook. Jungkook! If I was to have an affair it would be with Hoseok probably!" 

"Are you trying to tell me you're having an affair with Hoseok?" Yoongi smirked. "You would be the worst at keeping that big of a secret. How do people think this of you my poor poor Park Jimin.."

Jimin groaned, "I'm serious hyung. People actually think I'm secretly dating Jungkook even though he's married."

The elder sighed, glancing out the window. The streets were bustling with people and cars far below them and the sky had changed from an orange red to a purplish blue, hints of pink flashing across the horizon. It looked cold. Yoongi scrunched up his nose at the thought. Cold. Yes he loved Autumn but the cold bothered him a little these days. The only upside was the leaves. Beautiful orange and red and purple leaves falling all around him. The orange often inspired him because it reminded him of Jimin and his stupidly endearing orange hair. 

Jimin.

Jimin is quite the puzzle.

Not really a puzzle because all of his different traits didn't really add up. He's not the easiest to understand which might seem unbelievable and stupid but is rather not. Jimin is a contradiction. He looks at first glance, happy and healthy and a...well...like a pushover. But once you get to know Park Jimin past the corner piece of the puzzle you find that he is anything but. Jimin gets sad. He pushes and pushes and pushes until he's nearly at the point of hospitalisation. He doesn't know when or how to stop because all that's drilled into his head is, not good enough. Not good enough. Try harder. One more practise. Another one. Another. Another. Until he twists his ankle or can't breathe or collapses from lack of care and sleep and hydration. 

Jimin.

Jimin is fragile.

He acts tough and he is. He's not a pushover. He can fight for himself sure, yes, of course. But one little criticism to him is so big. Like a leak in a boat. No matter how much water you dump out the side it will just keep coming back. But sometimes you've just got to push him. Or else he won't do it. He'll just wait until it gets so bad that he can't ignore it.

So Yoongi pushes.

"I've told you before," Yoongi sighed. "It's no ones fault but yours."

Jimin barely had the chance to look up before Yoongi's long, nimble, piano fingers were unscrewed from his flaming locks and soft footfalls could be heard walking down the hallway.

The younger stared out the window.

Park Jimin has spoken?

During a recent interview Jimin has said his opinion on all of the theories going around, quote, "I didn't want to have to explain myself. It's my own personal business but I signed up for this I guess." He hesitated to continue, "All of these theories and rumours are wrong. I'm not having an affair with Jungkook. He's one of my best friends. Who is married to my other best friend. I wouldn't want to ruin that. They have nothing to do with this and they don't need their privacy ruined over their stupid famous best friend being an idiot. So no I'm not having and affair. I'm not doing anything. M.S. is Min Suga. I'll let you find out who that is for yourselves but don't bother him too much is all I ask."

He then went on to talk about his new album coming out in a few months. A special song has recently been added to the mix.

 

"Okay everyone that's enough for today. You all have made great progress since yesterday." Hoseok shouted. 

A chorus of happy groans and weak high fives filled the room and a steady stream of chatter as everyone gathered their stuff. People either stayed around to chat and get in extra practise while others ran to catch a train or bus home to rest. But one small man sprawled out in the middle of the studio, his water bottle already drained.

"Jimin!" Hoseok grinned when the younger just waved at him halfheartedly, "Awe come on dude what's up?"

The elder sat on the ground beside him. His legs stretched out so he could tap his foot every time he didn't answer. It was around the sixth tap when Jimin threw the empty water bottle at him and sat up.

"Yoongi won't talk to me."

Hoseok blinked at him for a second before bursting out laughing. "Yoongi. Like Min Yoongi. Ignore you?" He wiped his tears. "Man I'm crying. Real tears. That's a good one. Now what's really up?"

"See this is why I lie to you all the time. You know my new song?" Jimin poked the elders chest. "It's about you and how much I love lying to you."

With that he stood up, stretching his sore limbs. He took a look in the mirror and grimaced at his messed up hair. The sweat made it stick up at odd angles while sticking to his forehead. Quickly he snatched Hoseok's snap back before grabbing his bag and making it for the door.

"See ya, hyung!" He called as the door closed behind him.

Min Suga is a rapper?

With recent information fans have found the face behind the name. Min Suga was an old underground rapper. No one knows his real age or name but he was pretty well known a few years back for his shows with various rappers like, Zico, Rap Monster and Mino but dropped off the grid not too long ago. Close friends from the underground say he's now a producer and songwriter for big stars and has since been too busy to come down and rap. Though he has been seen there supporting his best friend, Rap Monster, at a few of his recent shows. 

Jimin stayed in his position for a few more seconds as the screams and shouts washed over him. Sweat dripping onto the stage.

It's now or never

He ruffled his hair up as he stood and skimmed his eyes over the large crowd with his heart in his throat.

"I have a new song I want to show you..."

Park Jimin and Min Suga are married?

Last night after Park Jimin's concert at Kcon LA the Internet blew up with videos of last night's events. 

In the video it shows Jimin kneeling down a few seconds longer than he should before standing up, pushing his hair back and announcing a new song. He explained that it was dedicated to Min Suga and that it was a special song between the two.

Intertwined.....

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted, "Babe...what are you reading now?"

The elder came up behind the younger and lazily draped himself over his back, his long elegant fingers coming to rest in a knot on top of his chest. Jimin smiled and showed him the article.

....After singing the very romantic sounding song the singer took a long look around at everyone, is hands nervously playing with his shirt and then he began to speak. It was a long speech and it went on for a bit but soon he came to the end, an end which shocked everyone, "This song was for my partner, Min Yoongi or Suga as you know him" And as a loud cheer of support rings out the videos stop.

Jimin felt a rise of a chuckle in his partners chest before he heard it and he only smiled wider.

"That's good right?" He tilted his head to the left to look at his face.

Jimin nodded, "It's perfect," then he remembered.  "Oh um...do you mind doing an interview?  In like an hour."

Yoongi pulled away making him fumble and turn to face him quickly, afraid he had said something wrong but only turned to see his husband with raised brows. 

"Why didn't you say something earlier?" He gestured down to his casual morning clothes, "What should I wear?"

The orange haired man laughed out a sigh. "Anything you want."

The other tutted at him as he went to walk down to their bedroom.

Their room was warm to take away the cold edge of Autumn. Outside the bedroom window Yoongi had a perfect view of the street and trees below. The sky was a beautiful blue with white clouds spotting the sky sweetly. The urge to sit and watch outside almost won over him until he remembered what he had entered the room for.

It had been a day since Jimin had let everyone know of their status. The thought bringing a warm, proud feeling to his chest when it raised to the front of his mind again.

It had taken quite a lot of trial and error for the younger to feel comfortable and safe to tell his fans. He understood, really he did.

Some of his new friends had shown some signs of disgust when Yoongi had showed up to help with the recording for his now hit album,  with his silver ring that matched Jimin's. It had hurt the orange haired boy more than he would admit. as soon as they had arrived home he had picked up his dance stuff and left, not returning until Hoseok had dragged him to their front door at near 2AM to a ruffled Yoongi. 

Then again when he turned up for Jimin's first big concert practise. This time a few of his backup dancers had grimaced when Jimin had ran happily into Yoongi's arms, placing a kiss on his cheek. Which annoyed both Hoseok and Yoongi equally. But only made Jimin bite his lip to hold in tears. Which annoyed the elder two even more.

The next day Jimin showed up to three new dancers.

After that Jimin wasn't as affectionate in public and eventually started to take his ring off for concerts, interviews and anything business related. That led to Jimin suggesting they keep their relationship a secret for a while. It had hurt but he understood. 

This one shot is unfinished because, as I said, I wrote all of these when I was bored so not all of them will be finished or have the best storyline/timeline. Regardless I hope it's somewhat enjoyable to read, thank you :)