Cooking get better

Acting Got Better

Acting Got Better

 

Myungsoo is again come back to the same bar he frequented yesterday. His heart is still heavy to come back home. He regretted his word and action towards Sungyeol. But he just couldn’t accept the fact that Sungyeol want to accept the offer even when he know there is Sunggyu in that drama. He comes out too harsh but he never has anyone trying to take what he owns. And he wouldn’t care if Sunggyu is no one. But the other is nothing but popular. Who doesn’t know him? A model became a popular actor. When everything Myungsoo own now is courtesy from his parents, the other start everything all by himself. Without anyone helping him, crawling through everything and become popular. Myungsoo wouldn’t even bat his eyelashes if he didn’t know that Sungyeol is silently looking at the other as his idol. Someone that he look up on. Sungyeol even have all Sunggyu movie and drama hidden in his laptop under acting technique folder.

He snorted. Sungyeol doesn’t need any acting technique. That boy can act. Only those stupid producer can’t see his potential. And Myungsoo is thankful for that. He can take care of sungyeol if he’s modelling, but when it involved his acting schedule, he can do nothing because Sungyeol will be exposed. To Woohyun and other person that has been eyeing him.

Myungsoo hand move to grab his nth glass of vodka for the night and downed in one shot. He tapped the counter and asked for another. In no time he is already griping a new glass and he chugged down the content without care.

“Myungsoo-nim?”

The small voice caught his attention. He turned and saw his new model.

“I told you not to call me Myungsoo-nim?” he still remembered what he already said in his drunken state.

The other just chuckled. “Sorry, hyung. It just slipped from my mouth.”

The younger boy pulls the chair beside him, asked for Long Island and the bartender move again to prepare his drink. “What happen to you? Problem?”

Myungsoo chuckled. “I don’t think there’s anyone coming here for fun. So yeah, problem.”

“Care to share with me?” the boy grinned widely and Myungsoo is reminded again to his boyfriend.

“Do you even ever have boyfriend Sungjong ah?”

“Try me.”

“I guess I doesn’t hurt right?” the boy nodded and he sigh, a long one.

“You know my boyfriend?” the photographer asked, catching the younger off guard.

“No? Unless your boyfriend is super popular or something. Still, maybe I don’t know him because I don’t really care about other person”. ‘Except A person’ he added in his mind. “So?”

“Yeah, he is super popular, alright. That’s why all that stupid director want him to act with that stupid popular actor.”

“Which stupid popular actor? Hyung, if your boyfriend is super popular, of course you must understand him. Acting is just acting. Why would you stop him?” the younger said playfully.

“But I can’t let him. That stupid actor just want to try my boyfriend. What’s his name again? Ahh, Sunggyu..”

The younger almost snapped his head at the mention of the name and Myungsoo giggled again.

“Sunggyu sunbaenim? Your boyfriend is??”

“Of course,, He is your sunbaenim.. My boyfriend is your sunbaenim also then..” he giggled. The younger rolled his eyes.

“Are you drunk hyung? I might leave you here if you’re like this’ he contemplating his choice, shaking the elder a little until he heard the word leaving the older mouth.

“Yeol.. Yeol,, You shouldn’t take his side. You’re mine.”

“Sungyeol sunbaenim is your boyfriend?” he tried to asked. Hoping that the male is not that lost and able to answer him still.

“Of course.. He is my sweet boyfriend. Always follow whatever I said. Until that stupid Woohyun tried to interfere and introduce Sunggyu. There should be no Sunggyu. They shouldn’t meet. Woohyun should not try to make them even closer. Right, Sungjong..”

“Uh,, right hyung. They shouldn’t.”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Myungsoo open his eyes with difficulties. The first thing that alerts him is the coldness of the bed beside him. The absence of his boyfriend makes his head pound harder. He sits with difficulties before wake up and drags his body across the room. Sungyeol might not at home. ‘He might be still angry with me’. Myungsoo sigh. Just when he gets to the kitchen door, he is stunned when he saw the back of his boyfriend. The back that he had grown familiar with. The other is busy stirring something in the pot and he just want to hug his boyfriend but he restrained himself. He walk slowly and, opened the fridge and take out a bottle of drinking water.

“No matter how much you get angry with me, never got drunk alone. You can go out with anyone, I don’t care. But never get home alone when you’re drunk.” He can almost hear the pout in Sungyeol’s voice and he surrender. He can never win when it’s Sungyeol. He put the bottle at the counter and rush to hug his boyfriend.

“I’m sorry.”

“You know how worry I am when you get home alone at 3 am last night?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Good to know that you’re sorry for yourself.”

Myungsoo turn Sungyeol so that he can see his boyfriend face.

“You know I don’t care whatever happen to me right?”

“What? Myungsoo, you should..” deemed his boyfriend had talk too much, Myungsoo make a favour to himself by stopping his boyfriend and kiss him full on the lips.

“You know I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you, right?”

“I know..”

“Good..”

Sungyeol turn again and continue his cooking. Myungsoo doesn’t know where he learn it from, but the smell of his cooking this time is to die for, that or he is too hungry for not eating since yesterday.

“You know if you hate it that much, I’ll tell Woohyun that I wouldn’t…” “Do it..”

“What??”

“Do it.. I know you want to try things like this since forever. I’m sorry for not letting you.”

“You sure?”

“Of course, as long as you cook something delicious like this- smell delicious like this everyday.” He smiled and pecked his boyfriend lips.

“I learned from Woohyun.”

“Suddenly?”

“Yeah, because I find cooking is interesting. Also, just so you stop mocking my cooking skills.” Sungyeol pout.

Myungsoo laugh and keep pecking his pouting boyfriend. It’s ok. Sungyeol love him. Sungyeol wouldn’t leave him. He is sure of that. Sungyeol will do everything for him. He just knew that.

 

He is right, Sungyeol will do anything for him.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Sunggyu hyung?”

“Oh, Sungjong-ah..”

“What are you doing here?” the said in unison and both laugh at that.

“Just doing grocery shopping. What are you doing here hyung? I remember you hold mutual hatred towards supermarket.”

Sunggyu laugh. Something that he rarely shows to his hoobae but Sungjong is not his usual hoobae. He is his dongsaeng.

“Woohyun ask me to buy things because I want him to cook for me.”

“I can cook for you hyung.”

“No.. No.. I want to learn cooking from him actually.” He sheepishly smile.

Sungjong dramatically gasp.

“The last time I teach you to cook, you said spend your entire life eating out. And I just teach you how to make omelette.” Both of them laugh again.

“Well, I guess I just find something interesting in cooking. Next time I’ll let you taste my cooking.”

The younger couldn’t help but let a fond laugh.

“I’ll wait for that time hyung.”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

A loud shrieked can be heard once he opened the door of Woohyun apartment.

“I said I want the white part of egg separated from the yellow. You even get the shell inside the egg. How hard can it be Sungyeol?”

“I don’t know. It’s definitely harder than you can see.”

“Even my younger nephew can do that. Now, we’re lack of eggs.”

“Well, not my fault all your entire family can cook since baby.” The other retort and Woohyun is actually seething.

“Oww,, oww.. Stop hitting me.. We can just ask Sunggyu hyung to buy more eggs.”

Sunggyu think it’s the best time to let his presence known so he shout while still walking to the kitchen.

“I’m here, and I bring more eggs..”

He almost let go of the plastic in his hand when Sungyeol suddenly appeared from nowhere and hug him.

“You are my lifesaver hyung.” the taller take the plastic from his hand and skipped to the kitchen.

 

 

Sunggyu might kiss Sungjong if he met him later for insisting him to buy extra eggs.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

The boy stops from scrolling through his social accounts when he see the picture that the man upload. He smiled a little, like the picture and scrolled again only to halt at the same picture posted by someone else.

He scoffed.

“I see. Now I understand why cooking is interesting..”

And he throws his phone to the wall.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, I’m back from my death.. Yeay for still living. I’m sorry for the late update but hey, at least I updated. Internship life is killing because apparently my supervisor is having a big project. And he hates crowd so I’m his only intern and he have like loads of work that I have to do by myself. So, I don’t really have time to update this fic. God, I really want to update faster but it either I don’t have time or energy. So yeah, please bear with me. I’ll make sure to finish this story. I originally want to make this super angsty but decided that nahh, it’s not the time yet.. *evil laugh*

Also, this is unedited as always. Please ignore any typos or grammar existed. Please comments on this story too. I really like to read the comment here. Have a nice weekend folks~~