Whose fault is this?

Acting Got Better

Acting Got Better

 

“I see you’re rising from the dead already.” Woohyun finally decided to talk to Sunggyu after creepily staring at him.

“I see you’re back to being an after avoiding me the whole two days I’m in hospital.” He shoot back. Woohyun raise his hand as if he is surrendering.

“Wouldn’t want to get that sickness now wouldn’t I??”

“.. It’s not food poisoning is contagious” he flipped a finger towards the younger and closed his eyes. The younger come closer and sit on the chair beside him.

The elder of the two just let him be. There is nothing to do with him. Woohyun will always be Woohyun. He just needs to endure it for a while. He’ll just need Dongwoo to come and get the younger away. His breakfast from two days ago still threatening to get out from his stomach but this photo shoot is too damn important according to himself. Hence, the reason Sunggyu is in the modelling agency in wee hour 2 days after he still haven’t recover from that damn food poisoning. Who cares about food poisoning? He had photo shoot with Sungyeol and no Myungsoo after all.

“Shut it Nam..” he barked after the younger keep on poking his cheek.

“Say…” he started, voice a little playful Sunggyu is in high alert even when he is still closing his eyes.

“I wonder how the hell you of all person can get food poisoning.. I mean, you eat like a ton of vitamins and supplement a day as if your life depends on it. Yet, you still got food poisoning? Unbelievable..”

Sunggyu just hold himself. ‘Just endure it a little bit, you can do it Sunggyu..’

“I donno, it just happen I think.” He shrugged. He really doesn’t know.

“Really??? You don’t actually eat the killer cupcake don’t you??”

That had Sunggyu sit straight in his chair.

“Ehh, why??”

Woohyun facepalm. “Seriously hyung? Did you really eat the cupcake?”

Sunggyu just nodded innocently. What’s wrong with that actually.?

“Seriously hyung? I called you whipped and you go berserk but you’re actually worse than being whipped. Doesn’t the cupcake taste weird for you?”

The elder just tilt his head. ‘ God… The cupcake must have messed up his brain. Poor hyung.’ Woohyun reasoned to himself.

“No?? It’s not that bad. I mean, I’ve taste something worse than that when Dongwoo had one of his spur of the moment attempt to bake. But overall it’s edible”

Woohyun is speechless. Of course, this hyung has suffered more than that before. Oh God, I need to treat him better. Not everyone can get out alive after eating anything Dongwoo made, even a ramen.

“Are you saying it’s the cupcake??”

“Yes.. Of freaking course it’s the cupcake. Had you eaten anything worse than that? Myungsoo even throw out the cupcake and called me asking if I’m alive. He never care if I die before hyung..” he wailed dramatically.

“It’s not that bad though..”

Now, Nam Woohyun is in a higher level of speechless. He wondered how whipped a person can be.

“Well, glad it suit your taste then..” he muttered that before leaving the elder alone.

 

‘Whipped’

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Good job today..” the photographer- clearly not Myungsoo patted both Sungyeol and Sunggyu shoulder after they wrapped up the photo shoot. Both actor just bow and thanked the hard work.

“I like working with the both of you. You two just clicked so well. I expect to finish late as the theme is so complicated but you guys just complimented each other. What about we get dinner and a drink—ALL OF US..” the team leader from the magazine that is with them announced loudly earning an equally loud cheer from the staff.

“Uhh, sorry.. But I’m not going to make it. I’m not really well..” Sunggyu reasoned.

Sungyeol just silently think how to avoid the dinner. He needed to get home. Myungsoo will finish his work early today and he wanted to cook dinner for both of them.

“Ohh, I heard that. You have food poisoning am I right? That’s why we delayed this photo shoot.” The photographer asked.

Sunggyu just nodded. “Sorry for the inconvenience.”

Both the photographer and team leader just shrugged and wish him well. They then proceed to walk and talk among themselves. Sungyeol take the cue to leave and change his clothes. The older follows behind him.

“I’m sorry for the delayed photo shoot.” He said when Sungyeol is in process of removing his leather jacket. Sungyeol just shrugged.

“It’s okay.. It’s not like you want it to happened, right?”

He proceeds to remove his skin tight shirt. Oblivious to red faced Sunggyu that is currently chocking at his boldness.

When Sunggyu is still struggling to form a coherent word, a voice behind him interrupted.

“I know right….” Dongwoo is suddenly beside him and Woohyun is still grinning beside Sungyeol.

‘That head- Nam Woohyun’

‘He should avoid getting into problem yet he is so stupid to get into it deeper.” Dongwoo sound like a disappointed mother and Sunggyu just flinched. Did Woohyun tell him?

“What happened?” Sungyeol- thanked God, finally fully clothes asked interestedly. Either because he is interested or because he just loved Dongwoo. Sunggyu just dismissed the first option. Of course because of Dongwoo, like who can even hate Dongwoo.

“Apparently this (he pointed to Woohyun) pranked him and gave him cupcake that day, and this dumb (he points to Sunggyu) ate the cake because apparently it is not nice throwing food. After all Woohyun says it’s his fans that made it.”

At that, both Sungyeol and Sunggyu eyes widen.

‘.’

‘Crap.’

“What—what cupcake?” Sungyeol stuttered.

“Uh? Your cupcake??” Woohyun innocently answered.

“Whatt?!!” Sungyeol shrieked. “Is that why you’re still alive? I mean—uhh..”

Woohyun just laughed and Sunggyu feels the sudden urge to kick him –in the face- because how can he make sungyeol embarrassed like that. Although admittedly, Sungyeol look so cute when he is embarrassed. His face is so red his Sunggyu afraid it might burst.

“Come on Dongwoo.. I’m still alive after eating all your food. No harm done right? I just get unlucky..” he awkwardly retorted. In hope of making the younger feel better.

“My food is not that bad! You never get sick eating my food. Well, just for a few times.. Also, you refused to eat the med, what should I do?” Dongwoo pitifully reply.

Woohyun is still laughing and Sungyeol is still having his pitiful guilty face. Sunggyu have no time to think about how to answer so he just blurted what he think..

“I’m just afraid it might acted again so I wouldn’t want to eat anything.”

“Oh God, are you phobia to eat now??” Sungyeol look more remorseful and Sunggyu just want to bang his head on the wall.

“No..I’m..”

“I’m sorry,, I’m sorry… I’m sorry..”

And that’s how Sunggyu find a bundle of his own type of medicine in his embrace and he might or might not feel devoid from any sickness.

 

 

He totally would eat a ton of the cupcake if this is what he will get.

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Is this ok? Can you stomach the porridge? Do you need to order something easier for your stomach to digest?” Sungyeol couldn’t help but worry. Myungsoo is no longer in his mind. He can eat alone for a day.

Sungyeol couldn’t help from thinking about how guilty he is. And he don’t even show any sympathy or even freaking ask when the other actor look uncomfortable before and during their photo shoot. Stupid Nam Woohyun using his food as prank. No wonder he is healthy.

Sunggyu just smile attractively. ‘What Sungyeol? Stop it’

“It’s ok.. It’s not that bad. Thank for accompanying me eat though.”

“Well, of course i need to. I even need to make sure you eat the med. It’s my fault after all.”

‘Of course, Sunggyu. Don’t hope too much.’ he reprimand himself.

Seeing the older flinched at his word make Sungyeol want to slap himself. ‘How bad had I freak out this person?’

The moments become more awkward than before. Sungyeol felt like he should have just drag his manager together with him or Dongwoo hyung. But Dongwoo hyung had a date and he promised to take care of the older actor as his way of saying sorry so no. sungyeol has royally up everything.

“I’m so sorry hyung..”

“No, that’s ok.. It’s not your fault though.. It’s Woohyun, remember.”

‘No,, It’s mine.. If it’s Woohyun, he would probably make the most delicious cupcake even without trying. So, it’s totally my fault..”

“The elder just shake his head and slurped his porridge.

“So, is there anything I can do to made up to you hyung?” he cautiously asked.

Sunggyu look straight at him. Sungyeol fixed his eyes on the elder. Showing how much he meant it.

“Anything….” he said.

“Anything??”

“Yes,, anything..”

 

‘can you open up your heart for me then?’

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“What should I do Woohyun hyung?’

The said male just laughs. Now that’s a rare sight for him. Sungyeol the brat never call him hyung with aegyo unless there is something he wanted. He had been at it ever since he knocks on his door at 8 am in the morning and it’s already 11 am.

“I’ve already tell you, you shouldn’t do anything.. That’s my fault after all..”

“No.. I mean,, Yess.. But still. If I doesn’t give you the cupcake,, you wouldn’t use it to prank on Sunggyu hyung.”

“I told you I’m not pranking him. He is the one who wanted it..”

The younger just shrugged him.

“Yeah,, yeah.. As if he want something that look like that at the first time.”

Woohyun just shake his head. This stupid, of course he want anything to do with you.

“You think too much Yeol-ah. Also, what are you doing here? I thought you wouldn’t leave your lair?”

Sungyeol pouted. Myungsoo confiscate the stuff in the kitchen after I told him I’m the one who made Sunggyu hyung have food poisoning..”

Woohyun just have to burst out laughing at that. The younger kick him –hardly if I may add.

“Also, I feel so guilty, I must do something to made up for that hyung~~ Sunggyu hyung practically became phobia to food. He eat too little yesterday and just look at my face as if he afraid I’m the one who made the food.”

Again, Woohyun couldn’t maintain his face and scowl. Of course, seeing you is enough for him.

“You know how the producer or photographer loves it when both of us collaborated, right? What if he is awkward with me and we are unable to work together? Oh, it’ll be bad hyung…” the younger just keep on babbling while Woohyun have a brilliant idea fresh from his mind. So, without minding the younger, he asked.

 

 

“So.. You remember the drama that you rejected before?”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

 

 

In case it’s confusing,

“….” – the dialogue

‘…..’ – the thought the character is having

 

 

 

So,, guess who is still alive?? It’s me!!

I’m sorry for the very late update. There are many things to be done before but I get to rest now that I had get internship at the research centre that I really want. Who cares about test? I’m in a good mood and I want to update this story~~

So, yeah.. That’s it. Lack of Myungyeol fic is kind of depressing me so I feel the urge to update and remind you guys that Myungyeol and I still exist.. Also,, I don’t really put Sungyeol POV here but yeah whatever.. This crap is unedited as always because I super typed it in 1 hour. So, do comment and have a nice day everyone.