Encounter

In This Time

Her point of view

 

 

 

 

 

6:30 am. 

I'm standing by the coffee maker waiting for the item to ding and make my morning a little bit better.

A few seconds ago I was in bed, happy that I had no work today. I thought everything would go smoothly today, but a loud bang came from the apartment beside mine, not soon after loud laughters followed. I checked my phone for the time, it was 4 in the morning. WHO IS EVEN AWAKE WHEN IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING ON A WEEKEND?

I sat at the edge of my bed contemplating whether or not I should knock on the neighbor's door. In the end, I decided to stand up. The laughters died down every once in a while, but it would eventually come much louder than the last. 

6:00 am.

I have come to the conclusion that I won't be going to bed anytime soon. I decided to get me a cup of coffee and walk of my apartment to deal with that neighbor, then do some errands, which I had planned to do later today, but apparently because of someone waking me up, my plans changed.

7:00am.

I had just finished my cup of coffee and changed into decent looking clothes. The laughter was still there and things have gotten worse, they began talking so loud that I could hear their conversations.

Apparently, they're a group of brothers who visited one of their younger brother. They all talked about a specific girl, which was called Haesoo. Then they talked about their parents, and of course those embarrassing moments where most of their laughters would echo and most of the whining annoyed the hell out of me.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of my apartment. I stood by the door, took a deep breath, trying my best to compose myself. I was never the best with dealing with being an adult.

I rang the door bell once and the group inside was silent. "It must be those two-" the person stopped talking as his eyes landed on me.

I was lost for words. I didn't expect such good looking guys to be in the apartment next door. The guy who opened the door seems to be the one that owns the place and the other 4 guys at the back seem to be his brothers, I mean, it's because I see his face around the building. 

"Yes, miss?" he asked me with one of his eyebrows raised. I was lost for words, still registering how good looking all of them were.

"Miss?" he asked again, my brain was lagging.

"Ah-Ah. It's just..." I rubbed the back of my head hoping that would help with keeping my senses straight, "... you guys were a bit loud and you were kind of bothering ,e, but I guess that's okay now and I uhh-" I was cut off by his chuckles.

He covered his mouth with his hands. "You're cute" as soon as he said those words I blushed. "I'm so sorry, it's just that my brothers and I haven't seen each other in such a long time and we've been catching up with each other-" he was cut in mid-sentence when a man placed his shoulder over him.

"Baekhyun!" the tall man cooed. Another walks behind him, a bit slower than that jumping boy. These two didn't loose in terms of looks to the other male inside the apartment.

"So..." the other man began as he looked at me from head to toe. "This must be your girlfriend" he looked at "Baekhyun".

Immediately he waved his hands, denying the accusation. "She's just a neighbor that was bothered by us being a bit loud with our conversations" he quickly explained.

"If I had a neighbor this good looking I would have already asked her out" the statement from one of the brothers inside the room made me blush and made "Baekhyun" run inside to beat up one of the guys inside. He then quickly made his way towards the door and pushed the two tall guys inside the apartment and closed the door.

"As I said, I'm so sorry" he pleaded.

"It's no problem" I assured him finally wrapping the events around my head and making everything try to sink in.

"I'll make it up to you someday" he grinned at me, before placing his hand out, "I'm Baekhyun by the way".

"Hyeran " I shook his hand.

"I guess I'll see you around" he smiled at me before opening the door to his apartment and I began to make my way towards the elevator. As I stood there in the elevator I fell into my knees, wow.