The Characters

Little Shadows I See

OC - Park Areum

Current Age: 17
Height: 160cm
Weight: 50kg
Hair colour: Dark brown with lighter brown highlights
Eye Colour:  Base Brown




Areum was a girl who always kept everyone alive.  She was so cute, and so loveable.  She was a young girl.  She'd often see these shadows along the corners of her house.  She saw one at the corner of a room, the other was in the laundry room.  One comes around when the door is cracked, and the last one is the most scariest.  It hides behind the stairs.  Of course over time she managed to have fun with them.  Every time she waved at them, they wouldn't go away like when she was scared of them.  But when she tried to go near them, they'd always leave.  Making her dumbfounded.

When she turns older, she forgets about these shadows.  But she sees the scariest one at her school.  And after that, all the others started to appear at different places.


Lee Jooheon - Areum's BFF

Jooheon has always been Areum's best friend.  They've spent more time with each other than they've with anyone else.  They share many great memories.  Jooheon noticed that Areum's mind was floating off into imagination.  He'd noticed that she'd be paying attention to corners of rooms.  He would look at them, and see clear images.  He knew what they were trying to do to Areum.  Especially the scariest.  When Areum told him that she named them all, he had become very jealous.  He's always had a crush on her, and yet she says that she likes the scariest. 

He tried to distract her to make her forget about these shadows, but when they come back years later, he gets super frustrated.  And now Areum can see them? 


Shin Dong Woo - Spot

This shadow lingers in the laundery room.  Some say he makes sure that the clothes are all clean during the night.

Yoo Kihyun - Cutie

Kihyun hangs in Areum's room.  Jooheon hates this one, because Kihyun's still in there when Areum's getting dressed.

Lee Minhyuk - Pretty

This shadow is around all wall corners.  You can see him looking around the corner, and sometimes he'd shy back, other times he watches you with a pretty smile.

Oh Sehun - Scary

The Main shadow of the house.  He hides at the middle part of the landing of the stairs.  When you walk past it, you can see in the corner of your eye that there is a figure there.  But when you turn to look at it, it's just the wall.  He's the most sinister one.  He's the one that you need to look out for.  This shadow is evil, and Jooheon knows it.