Chapter 031

My Perfect Imaginary Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31- Hole

Yunho’s frowning face makes everyone in the room agitated. He carefully study the documents and pictures that Hankyung brought in for the meeting.

“Still doing a good job despite the time restraints, such a resourceful guy” Yunho smirked at Hankyung who’s now busy talking with their friends.

Just when Jaejoong came in. All eyes in the room stared at him, seeing him went in holding his bat, the usual scary Kim Jaejoong they knew. Jaejoong’s eyes scanned the people inside the room about 20 people are seating and chatting around.. he smiled… he misses them.

The Hole, as what they called it looks pretty much the same. It has been three years since they last used it and the last time was when they are desperately looking for Dongwook.

The door leading to the place was hidden under the club that Yunho owns. Only Yunho knows the lock combination and He chose to not share it to anyone even with Jaejoong. Since he knew traitors can always be possible.

The room was shining with its black marble floor and mirrors that reflect the lights from the ceiling and spots on the wall, red and white colored walls and a mosaic of their pictures and graffiti’s of their names. Somehow Yunho kept it clean and well maintained… as if he knew they’re going to need it again.

Black couches lined up to the four walls of the room and long coffee tables in front of it. The seats were just enough to host about forty people. If all of them were present it’s big enough to accommodate all of them well. Now, a lot of spaces were empty. In the far corner of the room one more long black couch is set and only three people were usually occupying that couch. That’s Jung Yunho, Park Teddy and Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong’s heart sunk in remembering Teddy, Sean and Danny. Teddy should at least be there. He’s the most respected and feared one.

After the incident three years ago their group somehow lost contact and was divided between Teddy’s side, Yunho and Jaejoong’s side. The truth was… lots of their friends never really hated each other. They were just thorn between the hatred of Teddy to Jaejoong

Somehow, in their own ways they still look up and protect each other.

Their group was never really considered as a gang. They choose not to be a gang. They don’t do anything good or bad to their society. Unlike other gangs they are just bunch people who call each other friends. They care less about the so called underground.

First it was Teddy, Jaejoong, Yunho and Max. Then throughout the six years of their friendship, friends of friends, brothers and more friends then some classmates tagged along with them making their number grew to forty or so.

Through years of being together, their friendship has been tested and proven to stood stronger in time. They didn’t really choose a leader but they gave Teddy, Jaejoong and Yunho the most authority in almost all things that is related to their group. From tutoring each other during high school and college, saving each others’ asses, choosing what things are needed and what food to eat during their out of town trips to helping others businesses and whipping someone’s butts in behalf of a hurt and badly treated comrade, down to even killing someone who will harm any of their friends.

Until Se7en….the only person who chose to betray them… has fully shaken the bond that they thought was strong enough, until it is split in two. Not even, their friendship was shattered almost reaping everybody apart.

*****

“Pretty Master! nice to see you again” He was first greeted by Siwon, one of the most trusted friends of Yunho. His partner in all his businesses. If any in the group needs anything about business related things it’s either Yunho or Siwon who can help.

“Nice to see you Horsie” he grinned at him not wanting to laugh seeing Siwon’s reaction to the nickname he called him. Siwon hated to be called horsie as much as how he hated when people calls him pretty.

“Jae! now.. now.. now… what’s with the bat?” Hankyung wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s shoulder as he pulled his friend near his seat “we still don’t need that” he paused pointing at the black bat… “at the moment…” he laughed at Hankyung whose weird accent was still funny to listen to.

“Oh yeah? What’s up with the gun then?” referring to the two guns in Hankyung’s gun belt

“Job? I was trailing on someone’s just this afternoon. I need something to protect me” Hankyung smirked at him and pushed him away. Jaejoong saw a few more guys around the corner and they greeted him happily.

“We miss you Kim JJ” Almost in unison

Xiah, Junho and Kibum was happily chatting at the corner, sitting on a couch near the mini bar. Junho wave at him when he passes by them.

Micky’s younger brother Yonghwan was also there. The kid grew.. from the last time that Jaejoong saw him…. Max was there also chatting with some of their friends.

Jaejoong took the seat beside Yunho who’s eyes were still fixed to all the documents. His eyes widened seeing the picture of a guy holding a girl’s shoulder and was going out of Leon.

“Yunho is this for real? What the is she doing with him. Since when?” He asked

“I don’t know Jae. We have no idea why but her with him is something. I think their up to something.. Don’t you think?”

“Hell yes, I’m pretty damn sure about that” Jae balling his fist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter