Bittersweet

I Love You, I Remember You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fourteenth prince, Wang Jung, I hereby restore all of your royal titles and reinstate your position as the Grand General. As a gift of appreciation for your loyalty, I grant you a plot of land in Songak." 

"Thank you for your benevolence, your majesty." Jung replied as he continued to bow before him. 

"That is all, you are all dismissed except for the fourteenth prince."

"Yes, your majesty." His royal subjects and ministers as the quickly filed out of the throne room and then, it was only him and Jung. 

So was not sure where to begin. He and had Jung had always been far from close despite them being brothers. So had been send out of the palace long before Jung was born and and by the time he had returned to the palace there was too much bad blood and anger between them for any sort of relationship and though he no longer harboured any ill feelings towards him, he knew they would never be best friends. 

"Jung, I- I'm sorry. For all the things i've done out of rage and pettiness. You were caught in the middle of everything and I took it all out on you. I know that you loved Soo too." 

Jung nodded in response. 

"I was at fault too. I was childish and instead of facing the truth, I chose to take everything out on you. We were both in the wrong. I did so much to spite you." Jung replied. 

"Soo died waiting for you, you know? Every day, she waited, hoping you would come see her. She never forget you, not once. Even though she was there with me in person, I know that her heart belonged only to you. Sometimes.. I think about it and wonder wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter