Love me forever

30 Days with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo's pov

"Hey, lil sis!" I open the door to let Joongki and my little cousin. Sehun, who was sitting on the sofa panics and stand up to bow to him.

"Um, you do realize that I'm five minutes older than you? And Sehun, no need to be too polite, you're older."

"Yah, I'm a person too. Give me some respect!" Joongki frown."Sehun, you can treat him like your own dongsaeng." I quickly run to the kitchen when Joongki throws a cushion at me.

"You're my sister's girlfriend right?" Joongki stares. 'I'm more handsome.' He thinks in his mind. "Yes...wait how do you know?Did Jihyo told you?"

"No, it just a guess." I barely hear their conversation but I hope Joongki doesn't say anything weird. He's that kind of an overprotective brother. "Here's your drink. A cup of coffee for you and orange juice for Jiwoo." 

"Joongki, what makes you come here?" I took a glance at Jiwoo.

"Yeah, here's the thing. I need you to babysit Jiwoo for awhile.Please." Joongki asks with his not-so-cute face.

"What, why?" 

"I was supposed to babysit her, but I got a call from work and I can't let her tag along. And in the of it, I don't know a single thing about taking care of a kid." I'm don't really mind babysitting Jiwoo. She's cute and cheerful. "Yeah, sure. Jiwoo-yah, come to unnie." 

"Great! So I'll be going now. I'll come back later to pick her up. Bye Jiwoo. Behave, arasso?" Joongki pinches her cheek and left my apartment.

"Wait, totureI haven't made dinner yet! Sehun, can you play with her for awhile?" I put Jiwoo on his lap. "But I don't know how to-"

"Just let her watch some cartoon on your laptop or something." Babysitting is not that hard. But that's Jiwoo....

"Help, I'm tortured!" I can hear Sehun screams Jiwoo tugging at his hair. Well, Jiwoo is pretty hyperactive for a little toddler. "Stop overreacting!" I yell back, laughing. "What did your mom eat when she's pregnant with you, Jiwoo!"  Jiwoo's now is jumping on top on Sehun. Poor Sehun.

"Jihyo, help me!"

"Sorry, busy." I leave the poor, pitiful Sehun who now seems to have Jiwoo's stubby fingers tangled in his locks.

______

"Dinner's ready!" Sehun walks in with an exhausted face. Unlike Sehun, Jiwoo doesn't seem tired at all. "What took you so long?" Sehun mutters in a sulking tone. "Mianhae my S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter