Our Couple's Night Out

30 Days with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 15

SONG JIHYO'S POV

Night

"Where are you taking me?" I ask curiously to Sehun who's blindfolded me. He asked me to dress up, saying that he want to take me somewhere special.

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you. Almost there... keep walking. Watch out there's a cat. Careful, stairs. You stepped on an ant. Poor ant. Jump!" Sehun gave me orders like I'm just a robot. Like a game where I need to avoid the obstacle with Sehun controlling me.

"Are we there yet?" I can't take this any longer. I might just make a hole at the blindfold with my own eyes due to extreme curiosity.

"Here we are!" Sehun said cheerfully as he ties off the blindfold, revealing the surprise in front of me.

"A park...?" Wait, where's the surprise? We're in a park but why does it seem to be empty? No visitors?

"Sorry, wrong direction." Sehun smiled sheepishly and turn my body around and.... that's what I'm talking about!

"Sehun! You did all of this by yourself?" I can't help but smile and clap my hands, excited and happy with the surprise. There're tons of dishes, making me wonder if he cooked them himself. Flowers everywhere. Pictures of us in colorful frames. Candles giving off a warm glow to the place. The most romantic picnic date ever!

"Of course." He said with a smile.

"But...why aren't there any people here?" The park seems so quiet.

"I have my own ways. We need privacy if you want a perfect date with those romantic vibes around us."

"But, why at night?" I've never had a picnic at night.

"Um... because it's more sentimental?" I turn to Sehun. He really dressed up tonight.

"You look very handsome tonight."I gave a peck on his lips and walk towards the picnic table, leaving Sehun who's still standing there blushing with my sudden kiss.

"Can I get another kiss?" He runs towards me, who is trying to play hard to get by ignoring him and eating the food on my own. You'll get plenty of kisses later Oh Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, I'm the one who should plan these types of surprises for you because-" Sehun suddenly puts his index finger on my lips.

"Yah, Jihyo don't you dare say that. Let's forget about it tonight or I'll kiss you. But you know that I'll still kiss you." Sehun laughs at my annoyed face.

"Do you want me to feed you?" He tries to console me. "Or...you prefer mouth to mouth?" He asks leaning forward, my heart skipping a beat.

"Yah, n-no! I can eat by myself." I shutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter