Chapter 2 -- Meeting The First "Animal" Bunny

The Story Lies Within You

 

Chapter 2 --- Meeting The First "Animal" Bunny 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

One Keroro. Two Keroro. WHERE AM I IN THE FIRST PLACE HONESTLY?

Okay, breathe. This is just some type of weird place with all kinds of... IS THAT MOTHER GOOSE... eating humpty dumpty's leg? COOL!

Ignoring that, hold up now. "Eun Bi look at the talking bunny."

I walked over to the sign and noticed it was made of candy. IS THIS THAT WIZRD OF OX THING? No, wait. It's that candy land. WAIT that means, Hansel and Gretal. 

Is this place some kind of weird get up? If it is, I'm blaming that nacho fight yesterday, nacho's are ninjas for something.

"Eun Bi-ah! Can you scratch my tummy for me? It's itchy!" That voice isn't it from that cute little chubby bunny?

I looked down and saw the small bunny from yesterday, Kypeota! Must pinch cheeks! CUTE!

"Aww! Is the little chubby bunny need any-" 

"YAH! EUN BI! STOP THINKING THAT!" Wait is that, is this one of those kissing toad thingy? He just transformed into a human.

"What or who are you and WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BUNNY?" Okay, I may have exaggerated, but the cute chubby bunny?

 

10101602.gif

 

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU CLAPPING?" I screamed, before trying to throw random "rocks" at him.

"I think we should, I mean I should explain this for you." The "Bunny" patted a place beside him, and motioned me to sit with him. This is going to be interesting, for me.

 

.: After explaining, and "eating" :.

 

"So you're a shape shifter?"  Okay, it took awhile, but "Taemin" told me about this Neverland Thingy.

He took me by my wrist and took me to look at the sky.

"Not to be rude, but what's so cool about th- KYAH! FLYING UNICORNS!" Smiling, I walked around to explore the "Neverland."

In Neverland, it was made to let you do whatever you want, depending on how if you believe or not LIKE in Neverland and Peter Pan and stuff. But instead of fairies, you get shape shifters.

I also learned that people like me or "Mortals" develop their powers at some point, depending on if you are allowed to be a shape shifter by the rulers called Big Bang, but if you're a girl, you report to 2ne1. Also, your personality causes your animal.

The only thing was that in Neverland, you get assigned by something in the Mortal World and it transport you here to finish it.

Taemin wasn't assigned anything, instead he was born her with his siblings.

Oh yeah, also, any time you stay here, time in the other world freezes.

But all of this sounded to familiar, didn't Umma talk about something like this once?

At first, Taemin actually thought of me as someone else called Eun Hee. Hm, maybe it's just a reflex of his.

There it goes again. "Argh." I got that thing again with the headache issue.

Then all of a sudden it went black again. Wait, I mean green. Keroro was heading for me.

 

.: Back to Eun Bi's House :.

 

Wait, what the? I thought I was in Neverland... Argh. My head.

I wonder if that was just my i- there's something lumpy in my pockets. 

 

'YAH! EUN BI-ah, next time call me Oppa and remember that this is all true! P.S. if you promise me that you'll call me Oppa, I'll let you see my Hyungs!~

--- Ppyong!~ Taeminnie'

 

That little er! Oppa isn't a thing that I can just throw out in the op- fine I'll call him "Oppa."

Smiling, I stuffed the piece of paper back into my packet and went outside. Wait, I almost forgot. I have to go kill Oppa for this.

 

.: Next Few Days :. [ Author's POV ]

 

For the next couple of days, Eun Bi would get random headaches and be transported over to Neverland, but after a few visits she noticed Taemin would daily leave at times when she would ask him about his Hyungs. 

But other than that, their friendship were unbreakable. He knew things about her that her Unni and her own Oppa didn't even know about.

*Cough* Ignoring their Park rule, we keep no secrets despite how bad it is. 

In the Mortal World, she would now daily go to the library, and became more studious in school.

It didn't change her too much when going to Neverland, but anyone could notice Eun Bi was smiling more. 

You must be thinking, isn't ths a bit too fast? Actually not really, Eun Bi was always a friendly going type of person.

Plus, her fortune telling stories have been more recognized, causing her request for them to be causing her to only have five hours of sleep. 

Taemin noticed when transporting, she fell asleep on the marshmallow chairs.

Being the caring person he was, he carried her to his lodge. 

At that time, it was best to show her to his Hyungs and she wouldn't know about it.

But it was still too early for his Hyungs to go home, so still. Taemin couldn't think of anything else.

He left her on his bed and went out to get some medicine or in this world, candy.

At the same time Taemin left, Eun Bi woke up and also met a special someone Taemin didn't want her to meet at this time.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

.: Color Code For Author's Note :. 

Me [ Kyung Mi ]             Taemin              L.Joe              Chaejin            Everyone

I love you guise soo much! I got more subscribers! But the comment box. It's so empty.

Yah! Kyung Mi! be happy people actually are reading this! 

Taemin, do you want me to put you back to a bunny?

You can't control my powers! 

Seriously, I'm the author here.

This is quite awkward. Are you really going to post this?

Yes.

WAEYO? HOW COME ONLY YOU TWO GET TO TALK OR RANT HERE?

You'll get to do this when you enter the story.

Surprise Present Time for all the new subscribers?

KEROROshawol
SantaChubbie
EveryDayImShuffling
StephanieBoo

Okay, EveryDayImShuffling, I just LOVE your name... LMFAO person?

Okay, present time!~ P.S did you guise see Teen Top's teaser *spazz*

  2019525_o.gif 

  tumblr_li431aVJ3P1qfobrdo1_r1_500.gif  

  tumblr_lwsc9jaW3x1qer56p.gif

 

Annyeong for now! Comment, Subscribe and bookmark? ㅇ ^ ㅇ