Chapter 1 -- Life As Eun Bi Knows It

The Story Lies Within You

Chapter 1 -- Life As Eun Bi Knows It

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

Eating my favorite food EVER named kimchi or having a so-called "nacho."

Kimchi, kimchi's better then a "nacho."

They're all slimy and all cheesy. Plus, they're stinky and hairy. ..:: LOL what ::.. 

 

" You got a message
nae maeumeul jeok ji
A message
nan oneul do bameul sae ji"

 

Okay, this song really is good for a ringtone. BUT kimchi is still better then anything. WAIT, icecream.

Looking at the Caller ID, it was "Unknown ", but it was possibly someone requesting a story.

"Yeboseyo." Wait, it could always be another stalker. Ehh, who cares, I'll blame Oppa.

"Is this Park Eun Bi?" A high pitched voice answered and gave me shivers. Seriously, it was like a live Alvin. Wait no, it was one of the Chipettes from Alvin or something?

"Neh."

"I'm here to request a story. How does it work?" Oh good. Still having Oppa to blame is pretty funny, especially when he starts doing aegyo to defend himself from "trouble".

"Tell me about yourself."

"My name is Baek Sarah and I love flowers. The type of flowers that give off that pleasant smell. I also enjoy helping out by reading for kids at a shelter. I'm currently still studying at Seoul Fine Arts and well be graduating next year. I have one older brother and live with my grandparents." I heard a soft sigh and then heard her take a deep steady breath. "Is that enough?"

I nodded, but then realized it was kind of stupid. "Yes. I'll give it to you tomorrow at SM Library at 4 PM." Hanging up, I looked at the two type of food again, before pouting.

Time to start writing again. Scratch off having the food fight for today.

 

.:: The next day ::.

 

Making sure everything was in hand, I made my hairstyle into a messy bun.

For some reason, this time, it took a while to make it.

Maybe it's just almost my time again, or maybe it's the food.

Note to self --- Food and writing, not a good combo, and it may led to fart bubbles.

Walking my way over there, I saw Seoul finally got rid of that Salad Place. Omona would always make me go there, because I been look "chunky" these days.

I'm only roughly 48 kilograms. At least, I'm not as skinny as SNSD. No offense, but they seem like twigs and need some type of meat on them like Secret! 

Checking my Keroro watch, it was only 3:40 P.M.

Taking the subway would take ten minutes, while walking would take twelve. 

Walking, I haven't had any exercise in a while.

It's been a while since I walked to SM Library. I wonder if they still doing reading time.

Ehh, I wonder if Chu Hee still goes there. It's really been a while.

I wonder if Mrs. Jung still goes there.

Okay, back to topic. I started to wonder about the story again, and looked at it again.

"Flower Boy Generation"

I know it sounds bad from the title, but Sarah and her flowers.

Hearing what Sarah-shi told me, I instantly came to something. Flower boys.

From what she said, it was as if she had a past with them and how she would be in a love pentagon with flower boys. I know right, drama.

Still, the got to me. I came to the conclusion that she either had a late boyfriend, or he cheated on her.

Aish. I still feel regretful of that choice. I picked that there was a misunderstanding and things are still progressing and something like that.

Okay, is it just me or is that a talking bunny?

Must resist pinching cheeks and freak out from voice. Don't touch it! 

"Chubby Bunny!" I muttered before running, okay fine "speed walking".

 

Finally reaching my destination, I entered the room and smiled.

Looking around, I noticed it. THE DENT! The dent that I accident made when I fell down and then sort of blamed Chu hu...

It's still there after 4 years! I went over and touched it.

"Park Eun Bi." My ears perked up and looked around. 

Following the voice, I noticed a pure looking teen.

"SARAH! OVER HERE!" I lifted the story and smiled.

Okay, I have to say this. Despite how short she look, she's fast. Like no lie.

I gave her the book and bowed, before leaving. There were some reactions, but Keroro calls.

"Eun Bi-ah? Is that really you?" That voice, it really can't be.

"Chu Chu?" I turned around and saw that it really was her.

Besides now she has bangs, and well she's older.

"Girl, why you so skinny?" Is she trying to be ghetto or trying to swag here? No no no. Chu Chu is too innocent. 

"Yah! Chu Chu don't be like that!" Looking on my Keroro watch once again, it was already 4:10. Ten more minutes until KERORO!

"Mianhimnida Chu Chu, but Keroro is calling me." I bowed at a 90 degree, before getting pulled by someone.

"Eun Bi. How did you write this? It's like... Thank you for it just." I felt something wet on my shoulder and smiled.

"Since your older then me, your welcome Sunbaenim. I hope you learn to trust your heart these days."

Walking away, I tripped. Totally unexpected. 

onew_sangtae_14_by_ko_min_jk-d3kvkdo.gif

..:: Just pretend the mike was the watch or something ::..

Okay, that was nice.

Anyways, KERORO HERE I COME. Wait, they don't have it today I think. Eh, who cares, KERORO here I come, buddy!

 

.:: Next Day ::.

 

School. The perfect distraction for writing and food fights.

I mean I don't hate it, but school actually gives us free food!

Well, I get it for free sometimes, when Unni buys it for me.

Okay, it's back, the issue I still despise and still want to kill it.

My skirt's too high and the school rule HAD to make me put my hair into a ponytail on have my hair up. Apparently, my hair is "hazardous" and may "flick" people with it.

Seriously, shouldn't this be abandoned? ..:: Like Jay Park LOL ::.. 

Aish. How come Unni gets to wear shorts, when I have to wear skirts?

Shut it, I know the answer already. She's "older" and has more "rights." IDGAF.

Wait a second, isn't it a only summer? Wait, we have school NEXT WEEK and TODAY Oppa is going to meet his death.

"OPPA! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT TO ME!" I screamed and felt my voice cracking.

Stupid unhelpful Appa genes. Out of all genes from my parents, I get the bad one.

Is it just me or are there flying Keroro in the air?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Okay, Silently spazzing in my corner.

In one day, I got four subscribers. 

Foreveralonee
RawrXx
Sharpie
CreamiePabo

Smile.... Smile.... ONEW SANGTAE

...:::: Was it okay for the fist chapter::::...

PS for any issues, anything in .:::: _______:::.. is 

Like an author's note or a transporting device

Sorry if that led to any issues

*insert cute bowing gif Wait, let's get Taemin*

"Wait, WHAT?" -- Taemin

tumblr_lgxi08fs8s1qcd27wo1_500.gif

Apology?

Pshh... I knew that -- Taemin

P.S. Comment! Silent Readers get nothing, besides updates! Commenters get NACHOS! Not really, but NACHOS!