CHANSOO

HalloWIN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, Chanyeol! Let's do this."

"No."

"What? But I want to do this. I really, really want to do this."

"But I don't."

"But you're my bestfriend! And so, if I will do this, I want to do this with you."

"But I already told you, I don't want to do this."

"What? You don't want to do this or you don't want to do this with me because you like someone else to do this with you?"

"Well, that's quiet true."

"Is this because of Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"But Yeol! Can't you see it? Kyungsoo wants nothing to do with you! How can you expect him to do this with you! I'm the only one who's willing here!" Baekhyun slowly loosing his patience now.

"There's always a way Baek! Can you please trust my charm just this once?" Chanyeol is slowly loosing his patience too.

"Well no. So if I'm not going to get you in using a nice talk. I have to force you." Baekhyun push Chanyeol through the haunted house door. Chanyeol let out a soft sigh. As if he can do something against Baekhyun. So he let his body get dragged by a super excited Baekhyun.

When they enter the haunted house. A creepy darkness surrounded them and Chanyeol felt Baekhyun hold gets tighter in his arm.

"Baek, if you're that scared, we can get out of this house." Chanyeol said amused. Well, why the hell are you goinh to enter a haunted house if you're scared the out of it?

"Noooo! This is now or never Chanyeol! And besides, this is just nothing to me. Seriously, I am not a fool who can get scared by these fake ghost! I mean, what the hell? They are just- AHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE ! WHAT THE ! STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!"

A woman in white comes from the corner of the entrance room suddenly come out and came forward to the two.

"PLEASE! DON'T COME ANYMORE NEARER! I KNOW SOME MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUES!" Baekhyun screamed and then the woman go back to her place.

"What the Baekhyun! I thought you're not scared!"

"Shut up! I'm just surprise!"

"Then can you please let go if me now? Because if you will continue to hug me this tight, we're going to be stuck here forever."

"Oh. Okay! Let's go inside this room." Baekhyun lead Chanyeol into the one of the door in the left but Chanyeol suddenly got a bright idea. Ahh. Let's just say that this bright idea is not bright at all, because it can be consider as dark idea, a very dark idea. While Baekhyun us slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter