The 'hot' 1st meeting

Love at 100th sight

Everyone in this world must have this feeling.  A disgusted feeling towards certain action. It doesn’t matter if it is done by a similar gender or opposite one.The same goes for Taeyeon. Although people said that that particular action is not that harmful, she absolutely hates it when people do that. And recently, she just found the best example that can be used to explain to other people about her hatred towards that ‘action’.

Flashback

“ Taeyeon, they’ve already updated the best speakers’ list. Eh, you’re down to No.2.” Sooyoung, her teammate, semi-shouted as she entered SM University debate team’s preparation room.

“Really? Who got the 1st place?” Jessica, the 3rd speaker of the team, asked. “Who’s this one person that possess better debating skills than our sassy Taeyeon?”

“It’s the new hunk of YG University!!! He’s a new student and he’s really good. All of his opponents said so!”  Yoona, the maknae of the team ‘reported’ her findings to her unnies.

“A hunk? Is he good-looking?” Sooyoung asked.

“ You can take a look later. We’re supposed to have a match against YG University in the final later.” Jessica answered, annoyed at their excitement over the new guy.

“Everyone, practice your speech. Research your points. Prepare your rebuttal speech. We must win! No excuses!” Taeyeon finally opened .

Everyone hurried back to their tables and laptops upon hearing their captain’s strict orders. They know that Taeyeon is dead curious about the new guy and feel slightly threatened that her title as overall best speaker got snatched by a newbie.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon’s head is full with curiosity and anticipation to meet her ‘opponent’ soon.

2 hours later

“OMG, he’s definitely a hunk. An intelligent and y hunk. Me likey!” Sooyoung spazzed over the one and only Jiyong.

“Do you think he has a girlfriend? I bet he has. I mean, he is THAT good looking!” Yoona giggled, admiring Jiyong who is currently high-fiving his teammates over their win.

“ Yah, they just beat us! You guys should be SAD! Not spazzing over them!” Jessica hissed at the other two.

“Besides, you two better tone it down. Taeyeon unnie is fuming.” Seohyun whispered to the rest of the group.

“Why would she be angry? She still won the Best Speaker title though.” Yoona asked the group, in a hushed tone of course. Sooyoung nodded her head, confused about angry Taeyeon as well.

“He did THAT. He did THAT so many times, as if he was mocking her, as if he knows she hates THAT!” Jessica finally solved the mystery. 

“Ahhhhhhhhhh, no wonder.” The rest sighed and just looked at Taeyeon who is currently munching on her favourite chocolate bun, angrily.

That’s right. Taeyeon is BURNING with anger and her eyes never left Jiyong. The rest didn’t say anything and quietly tidying their tables while waiting for their friend to calm down. I mean, no one wants to touch a fuming, furious lady. Seohyun knows best not to disturb her, leaving a bottled mineral water in front of Taeyeon before leave to help the others.

Taeyeon’s POV

HOW DARE HE DID THAT!!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS????? ROYAL ???????? HE’S NOT EVEN GOOD-LOOKING! AND THAT SQUEAKY VOICE! UGH!!!!!!!

Meanwhile,

“Hey, looks like the Dragon caught another lady,” Seungri nudged Taeyang and Top who are standing beside him, facing Jiyong and Daesung.

“Which one? Uuuuu, the sassy one. Not bad, hyung.” Daesung teased the man of the match, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Are you sure? She looks like…she wants to kill him…” Taeyang trailed off, staring at the said girl.

Jiyong turned around and finally met Taeyeon’s  irritated eyes. Taeyeon was a bit taken aback but continued glaring at the dragon who is currently looking at her with emotionless face, not wanting to break the eye contact first. Slowly, ever so slowly, one part of Jiyong’s lips curved upward and that’s when all hell breaks loose.

Taeyeon stood abruptly, leaving the chair fall backwards. Alerted, Yoona and Seohyun turned to stop Taeyeon but it was too late. Taeyeon was already marching towards Jiyong. Standing just one foot away from each other, Taeyeon slowly reached for Jiyong’s collar, twisting its material, yanking it, bringing Jiyong’s face closer to hers.

“One more time. Just one more time, you ing SMIRKED at me, I swear to God, I’ll make it so that you cannot have children, EVER.”

 Taeyeon talked, ever so slowly, word by word, in front of  Jiyong’s surprised face. Immediately letting the collar go, “Jerk.” She turned around, wanting to get away from Jiyong but stopped immediately when,

“ Don’t say that. I’m sure YOU’ll love children, won’t you?” Jiyong said while absent-mindedly brushing his shirt, straightening his collar.

“Excuse me?!”

“ Don’t make me cannot have children ever, Miss Taeyeon. You will be sad later too. Surely, you want OUR children to be strong and smart like me.”

“ ..What are you talking about??”

“ Oh, sorry. It’s still too early to talk about children to you,right? Heh, look at you. After all, you are still a CHILD yourself.”

“What the f*..?!!”

“Uh oh, little girls shouldn’t curse. It’s not good for your growth. Okay, oppa has to go. Oppa is hungry. See you..little girl.”

Jiyong turned around and walked leaving open-mouthed, furious Taeyeon, not before flashing his infamous smirk to her, again!

“WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? I HOPE YOU’LL GET RUN OVER BY LORRY! I RATHER DIE THAN EVER HAVE ING CHILDREN WITH YOU, YOU !! YOU..!”

Sensing the danger, the rest of Big Bang followed Jiyong outside immediately and the rest of SM University debate team hurried to Taeyeon’s side to stop her from further damaging her vocal cords. 

“Unnie ah, calm down. Take a deep breath.. and let it go.. One more time..” Seohyun tried to calm Taeyeon down but to no avail, as Taeyeon tried to release her arms from Yoona’s and Sooyoung’s hold, intending to walk outside and find Jiyong.

“Taeyeon, calm down. He’s a jerk. He doesn’t deserve your energy like this.” Jessica said.

“I told you guys! People who smirk are bloody s!” Taeyeon hissed.

“Yes, yes. Now we know! Here your chocolate bun, unnie.” Yoona put the bun on her hand, attempting to make Taeyeon opened her tightly gripped fists. Taeyeon huffed and took the bun from the poor dongsaeng.

“You shouldn’t let your anger take over you like that. Come on, Taeyeon. You’re Taeyeon!

“He’s so sarcastic! I don’t like him anymore!”

“But he was so…calm and cool..” Yoona sighed dreamily but stopped immediately upon seeing Taeyeon’s scowl.

“He’s ugly! Jerk! ! No more and no less.” Taeyeon said in finality.

Jessica sighed while secretly looking at the other two shaking their heads.

Meanwhile,

Why is she so angry? It was just a smirk! People smirk all the time!” Seungri fussed over the incident just now.

“ Maybe she has bad memory of people smirking at her. Traumatized?” Daesung suggested.

“She was really angry. She looked like she was about to explode when you talked about children. Hahah!” Top laughed, making the others chuckled as well.

“Good job on the children topic, Jiyong!” Taeyang smiled, looking at his smirking best friend.

“I noticed her eyes change whenever I smirk at her during the debate. And angry opponents equal to….my team’s victory!”

“But hyung, she got the Best Speaker title.” Seungri said.

“It’s okay. I got my entertainment.” Jiyong said, earning high-fives and grinning faces from s.

Jiyong’s POV

Feisty mouth on pretty little lady. Interesting..

 

End of flashback

Tiffany who just finished listening to Jessica about the incident, laughed loudly, causing Taeyeon to pause listening to her playlist, distracted by the sound.

“You know Taeyeon ah, I would love to be there and listen to you guys’ plan about children! Hahahaha!!!” Tiffany said , earning a smack at the back of her head from Taeyeon. “No wonder you hate him!”

Sunny who just finished chuckling, interrupted, “Very good! Egoistic girl with sarcastic guy! Sounds like a perfect match.”

Yuri and Hyoyeon who are still laughing, continue until they got tears in their eyes. 

“Aigoo, stop! Stop! Taeyeon unnie’s face is getting wrinkles faster now.” Seohyun said, grinning at her unnies.

“Okay. Okay. Enough with Taeyeon and her royal . You guys are coming for my match this weekend, right? You guys have to come. I’m nervous!” Tiffany changed the topic.

“You’re good. Why so nervous?” Hyoyeon asked.

“This is my first international tournament EVER! Of course I’m nervous!” Tiffany whined.

“Besides, I heard that CL from YG University will be joining too. It can be tough for you,” Yuri said, earning serious looks from all members.

“Old rival huh? Now, that is fun! Of course we will come and support you, sister.”  Sunny

“Yeah, we will. We already planned it. Taeyeon unnie will drive us.” Yoona replied enthusiastically.

“Nope, you guys are going by yourselves.” Taeyeon replied while pressing ‘play’ on her playlist, continue her previous activity, effectively ignoring the others.

“Awww unnieeeeee!!!”

 

 

What will happen during the tournament?

TOPFANY? Hehehe

XD

 

Hi guys, what simple action that you hate to see people around you doing it?

Me; I don’t like people who spit wherever they want L