Sing For You

Be My...

Jungkook’s POV

 

My first day of school has finally ended on a descent note. All that is left to do is to get the bag back from V. I sped through the halls while looking around for any traces of him without any luck. I gave up and tried the classroom we were in this morning . Seeing that everyone has gone home, I checked the classroom once more and sure enough, there was my bag placed underneath V’s desk. Too caught up in the moment, I snatched my bag and bolted out of the door heading home.

 

Finally arriving at my house, I dashed up the stairs into my room and fell onto my bed with a soft ‘thud’. I reach for my bag to take out its contents, only to find that the one thing that really mattered wasn't there. Completely taking out every possible object out of the bag, I still couldn’t find it. Crap, this isn’t good… where could it possibly be?! Maybe I just misplaced it and I’m worrying over nothing. If anyone hears it, I’m done for!

 

V’s POV

 

I watched as the new kid bolted out of the classroom with his retrieved bag in tow and ran to the exit as fast as possible without missing a beat.  

Cute, I thought to myself as I went into the classroom and headed towards my desk. I was surprised to see that my bag was still there, even when he had the opportunity to take mine.

Reaching into my bag I pulled out something that changed my views on him.

I smirked to myself. With this, he’ll have to agree.

After pocketing the item, I grabbed my bag and began heading home excited for the next day.

This is going to be interesting.

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

Spending hours searching for it, my efforts were proven pointless when I woke up the next day on the ground surrounded with the mess I created while rummaging through my room. Giving up, I began preparing for school once I had realised I would be late if I spend anymore time on this futile scavenger hunt.

Reaching the main entrance of the school with a heavy feeling, I was surprised by Jimin greeting with his large megawatt smile that I couldn’t help but to return with the same amount of enthusiasm.

“Hey Jungkookie! How are you fitting in with everything?”

“It’s been alright. I’m just having some trouble finding some friends…”

“Why didn’t you say so? You can join me after school and I’ll introduce you to a few guys I know. You’ll be able to find us in the school’s studio.”

“That’ll be great, thanks Jimin hyung. I guess I’ll see you after class then.”

“Bye bye Jungkookie! Don’t forget to meet us!”

Heading into my first class, I remembered that I would have to deal with V if he wasn’t asleep. Opening the door, I walked to my desk and placed my bag down. Luckily for me, it seems like V hasn’t come to school yet. Maybe I dropped it in here yesterday? I should go ask Heechul when class is over. Once the bell rang to begin class, I notice V walking in and seating himself in his chair not minding my presence. Afterwards, Heechul started class and V took out his notebook and actually began taking notes. I looked back up to the board and started taking some notes of my own. After some time I realized that V has not looked up and notices that he has started doodling stuff in his notebook.

Sighing, I decided to ignore him and focused my attention to Heechul again.

-------------------------- ◉◞◟◉‵)

Time dragged on as I went through the rest of my classes and it was finally the end of the day again. As I packed my books into my bag, I noticed someone standing besides my desk. Glancing up I realized that it was V.

“Do you need anything?” I asked as I closed my bag and stood up to face him.

He just grinned and held up what I was desperately looking for and made my heart sank.

“You- you had it? Give it back! Did you listen to it!?” I turned red and tried to reach for the small black mp3 player in his hand. He just pulled back and raised his arm so that his hand was out of my reach.

“You want it back, don’t you?” V grins. “I just have one request-”

“I’m not going to be your errand boy! Just give it back.” Annoyed, I advanced and tried to grab his arm and walked forward until the other’s back was pressed onto the desk next to mine but I still wasn’t able to reach far enough.

“But you haven’t even heard what I was going to want though. I’ll return it if you agree.” He chuckles as I tipped toed and made small jumps. But my efforts were proven useless and stopped as glared at him.

“What is it that you want?”

“All I want is for you to sing to me… Please?”
“So you did listen to it!”

“Just a little.”

With my face red from embarrassment, I groaned. “You haven’t shown anyone right?”

“Nope.”

“So if I just sing for you, then you’ll give it back?”

“Just sing to me for a month everyday during lunch. I’ll give it back and I won’t bother you again”

“A whole month is a bit long don’t you think? How does just one week sound to you?”

“Keep in mind that I’m the one who is in possession of all your song covers ever recorded. Let’s negotiate and make it 3 weeks instead.”

“Make it 2 weeks and we have a deal”

“3 weeks or I can release these recordings to the entire school. Your choice.”   

Letting out a breath I finally agreed. “Fine, but only during lunch.”

He gave me a huge smile. “Great, thanks!” and left the room leaving me there, regretting my decision.

-------------------------- ◉◞◟◉‵)

“Now, where’s the school’s studio?”

Lost again, I walked through hallways that looked exactly the same as if I was stuck inside a house of mirrors. I’m pretty sure that I had just walked through this area again…  

Attempting to find Jimin so that he can introduce me to his friends, I stumbled around feeling hopeless.

“You seem lost, do you need any help? A voice startled me from behind. I turned to see this black haired boy walking towards me.  

“Yeah, I’m looking for the studio.” I said as he walked up to me.

“Well you’re in luck. I’m also heading there.”  
I followed him through the hallways and into an open room, brightening up when I saw a familiar face.

“Jungkook! Nice of you to join us! And I see that you’ve met Yoongi!” Jimin grinned with his perfect white teeth.

I noticed that the room was a dance studio with large mirrors covering one side of the room top to bottom. Jimin was sitting in the middle of the room along with three other people.

“Hello. I’m Jungkook.”

“Everyone, this is the new student I was talking to you about!” Jimin scoots over as Yoongi joins them.

I awkwardly walk over and sat down on the other side of Jimin.

The boy with the orangish brown hair and big smile began introducing himself.

“Hello, Jungkook! My name’s Hoseok but you can call me Jhope because I’m your hope!”

“Nice to meet you. The name’s Rap Monster.” Reaching out a hand, offering a handshake that I accepted.

“Hey there, I’m Jin and- ”

“He’s our mom, he also likes to eat, cook and nag at us.” Jimin interjected, jumping onto Jin‘s back causing them to tumble onto the floor.

Giving them disapproving looks Yoongi introduced himself. “You’ve already met me, but I’m Suga.”

I looked at him confused. “But didn’t Jimin call you Yoongi?”

“Only Jimin calls him that.” Rap Monster answers. “It’s just their thing.”

Not knowing what to say I just nodded. “I see…”

“So are you going to join our club?” Jhope pipes in and everyone looks at me expectantly.

“Club?” I asked confused and looked towards Jimin for clarification.

“Guys, I told you that I was just going to introduce him to you.” Jimin looks back. “Sorry, I didn’t tell you but this is the dance club. I was just going to introduce you so you can hang out with us after school but we wouldn’t want to pressure you into having to join.”

“A dance club?”

“Yup!” Jhope jumps up and starts busting some moves. “You should definitely join! It’s lots of fun!”

“Don’t listen to him. I was forced here.” Yoongi deadpanned.

“You agreed when I asked you!” Jimin let out a fake gasp, sounding betrayed.

“No, I said that I’ll think about it.” Yoongi lightly punches him in the arm and Jimin punches back before they get into a competition of punches.

“Just ignore them. They’re always like that.” Jin smiled knowingly as I watched them.

“But seriously, you should join. Jimin and Jhope are really the only members that are into dancing to the point where they basically breathe it, but we’ll also have fun and enjoy it as well.” Rap Monster encouraged.  

“...I never really danced before but you guys seem like a nice group of people so I guess I’ll give it a shot.” I replied after a moment of thought.

“Really?! That’s great!” Jimin cheered.

Everyone suddenly stood up in a straight formation and in unison they yelled “2,3 Bangtan! Hello, we are Bangtan Boys!”

“Welcome to Bangtan Jungkook!” They all greeted me with bright smiles across their faces.

 
 

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is finally up! Thank you taking the time to read our story. We sincerely apologize for the long wait. We hope you'll have a wonderful day. :3