Chapter 2

A Little More

D4 7:59am

Xiumin was tired. 

He decided he was just going to ignore the thoughts that kept appearing on his arm and occasionally replied to how he felt. He decided he didn't need this in his life. 

Jongdae of course just laughed at him and said he would figure it out eventually. But Xiumin was tired and stressed and he needed to focus on college. Not his mysterious prince that's at the other side of his head. 

*

D5 9:45am

"Hey I got tickets to this rock concert tonight. A bunch of big name groups are going to be there. It's going to be really fun. Come with me?" Jongdae said resting his head on Xiumin's shoulder as Xiumin typed up his paper. 

"I usually would but I have this 30 page paper due tomorrow for my classical music class and I only am 10 pages in." Xiumin sighed. 

"Aw, come on. Live a little. It's going to be really fun and you can take your mind off your mate and school work" Jongdae said nudging Xiumin, knowing he would give in eventually. "Ok" Xiumin replied. And that was that. 

*

D5 7:30pm 

Xiumin and Jongdae stood in line for the venue surrounded by probably thousands of crazy fans and people decked out in full gear. Xiumin felt sick to his stomach. He really needed to finish his paper and get a good nights rest. 

The line eventually started to move and they slowly filed into the venue. Handing their tickets to the security guard and continuing in. Xiumin tried his best to dial out the loud chatter. He definately felt a headache come on. Chen and Xiumin swarmed through the crowd as they made their way to their seats and thats when it happened again. 

Xiumin felt it. He felt the tingling but he refused to look at it. He wanted to let loose tonight. He wanted to feel a little free. 

"What bands are performing tonight?" Xiumin asked Jongdae. Jongdae started naming bands off the top of his head but Xiumin started to feel like he was going to throw up again. And he definately didn't like it. 

Xiumin was partly sure he was going to fall asleep. Even though the concert was loud and rickety he really just wanted to go home and sleep. And the concert hadn't even reached the final band. The band everyone was here to see. Poor Xiumin didn't even have the chance to sleep before fire shot out of the stage and a band started setting up. 

The tingling came back. 

Xiumin ignored it. 

"Hey guys hope your ready to go hard tonight!" a thick voice spoke through the microphone. 

Xiumin was on the edge of the seat. He stared at the main male. He was pretty short but he had the head of floppy black hair and his eyes heavily rimmed with eyeliner. And Xiumin definately liked it. He watched closely as the male sang into the microphone, eyes closed and head occasionally falling back reavling his adams apple. Xiumin gulped. He was hot.  The males smirk carried all across his face as he pranced around the stage and Xiumin would be lying if he didn't say he wasn't 100% entranced. 

"Who is that?" Xiumin whispered to Jongdae, who in turn looked at him in surprise. "What the is wrong with you? That's Byun Baekhyun. He's like one of the top celebrities" Jongdae replied. Xiumin nodded in response and let himself enjoy the rest of the show. (Or enjoy Byun Baekhyun). 

When Xiumin excused himself to go to the bathroom, he finally had the guts to look at his arm. 

The latest thought from his mate printed across his skin. I hope i'm the hot one. 

I'm sure you are. Xiumin thought. 

He could still feel the concert going on inside but he needed a break. It was all too much. Walking out the concert venue to the backside, he slumped against the wall and closed his eyes. 

He didn't mean to fall asleep. 

*

D6 4:23am

When Xiumin woke up he wasn't in his bunk back at his dorm. He wasn't even anywhere he recognized. His first immediate instinct was to flip . Before he could even do that a figure appeared next to him and sat with him against the wall. Xiumin didn't look at the figure yet. He was trying to figure out where he was. Then he remembered: he fell asleep outside the venue. 

Something soft was layed upon him as he looked down finding a blanket covering him, and that he was still outside the concert venue. 

"What-" he breathed but then remembered there was someone next to him. He looked to his left to find none other then the black rimmed eye boy who sang lead in that band. What was his name? 

"Oh- " he breathed again but couldn't finish that either. The boy just smiled and let out a soft chuckle. 

"Hey, are you ok? I hope I didn't scare you." the boy said staring straight through him. 

What the happened to me Xiumin thought. Not even bothering to answer the boy. Xiumin analyzed the boy, slightly freightned. until he saw the boy move to reach down and roll up his leather jacket, looking at his arm. Probably about his soulmate Xiumin thought again. And the boy next to him just starred at his arm. 

"Soulmate?" Xiumin piped up. 

The boy- Baekhyun? jerked his head up and starred, then reached over and grabbed Xiumin's arm. "Hey! What the f-" Xiumin was stopped by a hand covering his mouth and hot breath against his ear. "Just let me look, please" Baekhyun whispered, sending an unwanted shiver through Xiumin's body. "O-ok." Baekhyun smiled and slid up the sleeve of Xiumin's arm.

Xiumin started to get worried when Baekhyun froze, just starring at his arm. Like what was so special about his words? Xiumin turned to look at Baekhyun. "Um..." but Baekhyun cut him off. "Your my soulmate." 

That's when Xiumin actually choked.