Chapter 1

A Little More

D1 3:45am

It all happened so fast. Xiumin bolted up in his bunk as a he felt the tingling on his arm. '" he cursed under his breath. Pulling his arm out from under the covers he examined his arm. Why won't this monster die?! was inked aross his arm. 'No" Xiumin breathed slipping out of his bunk. It was too early in his life for this. He still had to finish college and get a job and get out of his dept and not have to deal with the whole soulmate . "Jongdae" he hissed. Nudging him with his foot. "Wha...?" Jongdae said jolting up. "It started. I'm freaking dude." Minseok was visably panicked and Jongdae could tell. "Can't we deal with this in the morning?" Jongdae said turning back on his side and snuggling deep into his pillow. "No." Minseok grabbed a pillow and hit him. "Ok! Ok!" Jongdae sat up on the bunk, hands in his lap and looked at Xiumin through long eyelashes. "Let me see." Xiumin held out his arm that read the bizare words. "Well, I don't know what the your soulmate would be doing to lead him to think that.." Jongdae breathed. Xiumin just glared at him. "Wow thanks for the help when I am in the middle of a life crisis!" Jongdae just rolled his eyes. "Can we please deal with this in the morning it's in three am." Xiumin kicked him again. "Thanks, your the best friend I could ever have." But Jongdae was already asleep and Xiumin couldn't sleep that night. 

*

D2 1:54pm

"That will be $4.78" Xiumin said. His elbow propped up on the counter and his eyelids falling closed ever so naturally. Well because he got no sleep of course. The teenager wtih the four candy bars handed him some cash grabbed the bag and left the store with a ding. Xiumin let his head fall against the counter of the store as he tried not to think about the words on his arm but he just couldn't help it. Who could it be? Why would his other half be thinking that? When will they meet? It was giving him so much anxiety. The door to the gas station dinged again signaling an entrance and he lifted his head up, half sure he might fall asleep on his customer. He rested his head on his hand as he watched the new customer roam around the store but his thoughts stayed on the words on his arm. 

Xiumin jolted when he felt a light touch on his arm, only realizing it was his boss and apologizing immediately with a bow. "You look like your about to fall asleep on me Xiu. Why don't you leave early you work pretty much every shift anyways." 

Xiumin didn't even respond. He grabbed his bag and dragged himself out the front of the gas station. 

It was only as he was driving he felt the tingling in his arm again and pulled over to the side of the road. New words were sketched across his arm. I'm never going to get this dance move right. Xiumin wanted to scream. So this guy was a monster slaying dancer? What the hell? Xiumin slumped agains the car seat and sighed. He didn't know what to do. It has only been two days and he was already ready to jump off a bridge. 

*

D2 5:26pm

Jongdae was curled up on the couch with a beer as Xiumin walked into the dorm. "Hey bro." Xiumin just walked right past him and threw himself onto his bunk and let out a scream into his pillow. "You ok pal?" Jongdae said poking Xiumin with his finger. "Ughhhhhhh" was all Jongdae heard. Jongdae patted his back and retreated back to the couch. "I will be here when your ready to talk." 

I'm too young for this. Xiumin thought as he practically sobbed into his pillow. 

Xiumin just layed there. Sprawled out. Like a sad cat. 

Then his arm tingled again. 

I'm too young for this too was newly written across his arm and xiumin passed out. 

*

D3

Xiumin stayed home for the next day because he developed a bad cold. He was wrapped up in his favorite bunny pajamas and fuzzy socks and stayed on the couch watching reruns of SpongeBob. 

*

D3 8:01pm 

Feel better babe appeared on his arm later that night.